don't open your door to them, let them freeze to death

>Which body is considered effay?
depends on who you ask

1 kill yourself, now
2 male
3 child / effay
4 male
5 male

Between 3 and 5, with the shoulders of 4.

tfw i'm 2.5

>tfw im 1.5

2 and 5

>tfw I'm literally a 1

It's... just a weight problem right? It's not hereditary r-right?

How effay is my body and what should I spend my time being self-conscious about?

None

This is objectively the best possible body you can get without using juice.
Have you ever done any form of exercise in your life? If you're going for the twink look well baby you're there.

I had just started my voyage into lifting like a month before I took that photo, however I do want to keep some of that twinkiness

I like my legs

nothing, you're blessed, you can go full /thinspo/ or judencore

just cop this

"You can't be huge and shredded without steroids" meme is a total meme. Just like the "You can gain muscle without doing anything if you're on steroids" meme or the Localized Fat Burning meme.

this is the perfect effay body
prove me wrong faggots

>tfw just want chest, abs and v for shirtless selfies but am doing a ppl and am dying

Ur wrong.

Middle one is my personal favorite

idk, lose weight and find out

>all these bodies have big tits

wtf why.

2 is most ideal, but even his pecs are a little tittie.

>tfw when you have the upper body of #3 but the lower body of #4 and #1 mixed together
feels bad man

i can second this, im a fat fuck
mfw

>tfw you're a 1 that lost weight and now your physique looks even more freakish so you're considering re-fattening.

This. How am I supposed to lose weight in my legs without making my upper body flabby as shit?

if you go into a caloric deficit you will mostly lose a big majority of fat

Wrong.

this one

according to my calculations this is what the ideal male body looks like

no & no

whats the female equivalent of this?

Far left is mine

But recently i've been jogging everyday and doing pushups and situps. I don't want to do anything that requires more equipment, i think the most ideal god given workout is without equipment.

So what kind of body i should expect from those exercises ? I also starve myself everyday.

I'm sure he's the kind of guy that likes to record his sex or look at his own reflection in the mirror while fucking.

ride a bike instead of running. at least until ur weight is down, cause running like that will fuk ur knees up.

liberals detected

Is this achievable natty without lifting gear just pure excises?

Well i'm 77 kg (169 lbs) and i'm 170 cm (5'7"). Idk if it's safe for me to jog, but i've jogged before and my knees never really hurt. Well usually i got shin splints but now i never got it anymore.

Do you think riding bikes loses more weight ?

That's not fat enough to damage your knees man.

no, you need to ride a fair amount longer. i find it way more fun and easy, though.

>zanottis
kys dude

just being honest bro
u can get a bunch better if u have the right body type
i knew a guy who literally looked like fucking superman without juicing and exercising like 3 times a week

Supes is never really THAT jacked though.

a fucked up posture since you aren't doing a single back exercise

yall are making me feel better about being 3 and pretty much a thinner version of

What back exercise should i do ? No more equipment or gym please

if you don't have a pull up bar or something similar, try at least australian pull ups on a table

This is achievable within a year with proper dieting.

Although diet is the most important part this guy has a very deveopled core compared to the rest of his body, his arms shoulders and chest are lacking in comparison. In my opinion you would look better if you did not neglect those areas, especially shoulders.

But if this is what you are going for I would recommend dead lifts and other core exercises along with cardio and a high protein low kcal diet. If you are already at a skelly level of body fat you can probably eat a bit above maintenance, otherwise TDEE or slightly below is probably optimal.

fuck i love getting this kinda advice
thanks a lot

3,definitely.

>even his pecs are a little tittie
Pecs are supposed to look like that. Have you seen one ever in your life?

>All these Veeky Forumsposters acting like fat women and trying to redefine aesthetic standards to suit them
It's 3, no question. The skinny model thing isn't a meme, sure there are exceptions, but 90% of them look emaciated and lanky for the same reasons female models do.

>for the same reasons female models do.

So to be used as a non-obstructive blank canvas for designers? thats just common knowledge

For me, this is the perfect body sans the pepperoni areolas

holy fuck no.

You've got nothing to worry about, but building up shoulders can never go wrong

No!

mix of 2 and 5
1 is too fat
3 is too little
4 is too chad

Tbh

disgusting

clearly you don't visit Veeky Forums, that pic of gosling is used as a joke in "goal bodies" threads
kys loser

Wew lads hold on here

>following Veeky Forums's advice on anything relating to ideal bodies

this.

>being a dyel twink

Britty good for under 20 fellas

how to achieve the blonde dudes body?
swimming?
im super skinny atm esp in my arms

Theyre rock climbers that eat whatever they can get, like sausages and shit.

Watch the documentary.

Is being dickless Veeky Forums? If not, none of them.

>literally 3 with toned arms and legs
Am I effay?

peak performance

Stfu retard. Your advise is shit

Am i too big to be effay? The only weight I'm training with is a 16kg kettlebell three times a week.
Im doing push-ups, sit-ups, curling, kettlebell swings and squats... nothing more.

All you need to do is a few crunches and push ups. Or just play some sports (but not too intensively). This is the body lots of young kids and run around in. They don't have the hormone levels to put on a lot of muscle but will be skinny.

Lateral raises
shoulder press
Crunches/ Leg raises
Incline dumbbell press

All those for moderate weight at high rep (No weight for ab exercises) will get you that physique.

this

>crunch
livingwellatuhn.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/crunches-are-not-the-way/

literally kys

the third recommended video is just crunch variations

i have bigger abs than anyone in this thread, guaranteed and i pretty much just do crunches.

2 right now, trying to be 5, but i'm comfortable enough, so fuck it.
All of a sudden every man nowadays must have a 6 pack abs, while every bitch can pass by not being an overweight hippo.
Our generation is all about reverse sexism and double standards. Body positive my ass, feminists.

That mutated big toe