Is Boeings new spacesuit Effay?

Is Boeings new spacesuit Effay?

>legoclassicspaceman.jpg
Yes.

reminds me of star trek for some reason, ya pretty fuckin effay

Exactly what i thought

>The Starliner spacesuit provides greater pressurized mobility and is about 40 percent lighter than previous suits. Its innovative layers will keep astronauts cooler as well. The touchscreen-friendly gloves allow astronauts to interact with the capsule’s tablets while the boots are breathable and slip resistant. Zippers in the torso area will make it easier for astronauts to comfortably transition from sitting to standing. In addition to protecting astronauts during launch and the return to Earth, the suit also helps connect astronauts to ground and space crews through the communications headset within the helmet. The suit’s hood-like soft helmet sports a wide polycarbonate visor to give Starliner passengers better peripheral vision throughout their ride to and from space.

>soft helmet
>"breathable" shoes
I'm sure that describing the shoes as breathable was simply a poor choice of words but I really hope that hood has some type of padding. Otherwise neato my man.

>2017
>slim fit

opposite of effay, should have embraced loose

at least they didn't fall for the lunarcore meme

That's a pressure suit, not a space suit. I wouldn't even walk out of the station with it.

>2017
>traversing space
>not wearing yamamoto

I think if you go to space you've already transcended fa so yes

Is that a bottle opener on his left chest?

Nice.

It should come in red/orange

What is the difference user-kun?

Yes, for the beer he keeps.. inside the suit?

>that NMD sole

baka hypebeast NASA

pressure suit is just that, it keeps your blood vessels pressurized at high altitude where the atmosphere is thin, but still present. It is not vacuum proof.

a space suit (or EVA suit) is sealed against a vacuum in addition to performing all the functions of a pressure suit. Space suits are also hardened against radiation.

>not Yoshi

no

>they actually call them EVA suits
space fucks confirmed for weebs
the best weebs though

It's very blue

The invention of both the suit and the term for it predates anime, shitlord

EVA = External vehicular activity...

That shit predates Astro boy...

best fasion I have seen on Veeky Forums in the last 3 years