Is anyone good with darkwear I need a bit of inspo

Is anyone good with darkwear I need a bit of inspo

I'm making a new wardrobe and I want to make at least 3 outfits, I have about $1000 and so far I'm buying all my stuff from this website and taobao for facemask/glasses

Other urls found in this thread:

en.byther.kr/
m.en.byther.kr/product/logo-western-denim-shirts/34164/?cate_no=4&display_group=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oops
here is this website
en.byther.kr/

Fit no.1

well I guess im the only one on this board

I really don't recommend buying super cheap korean stuff, 9/10 times it's shit quality. Buy demobaza if that pic is your inspo

Well I said I only had $1000 and demobaza is pretty expensive

I mean it's the actual designer's website, I found plenty of other places where they resell his stuff for a profit and claim them as their own

Half that catalog is straight ripping off fear of god, off white, or raf simons. Like what the fuck is this shit m.en.byther.kr/product/logo-western-denim-shirts/34164/?cate_no=4&display_group=1

My advice: if you've got one stack to spend, drop 3-400 on a central piece, like a jacket, and build your wardrobe around that. Spend 150 on pants, maybe 200 on kicks, thrift the basics and accessories. But don't make the pillar of your style korean knockoff crap that will shred in the wash

Hmm ... Well as far as I know he claims his products are high quality despite him ripping off others as you said, and I'm only after designs idc about the names

Also I wanted a winter fit and a new coat will be pretty expensive

Either I give him a chance or idk really, it's the ONLY place I could find that has those prices and is a primary supplier of "original" designs, no middlemen

And also I want an entirely new wardrobe and I need more than 4-5 pieces

I want to get into darkwear mixed w/ techwear.

Where should I start.

Also what the hell is "Darkwear", is it only wearing black maybe loose? If that's just why even give it that name? It's just monochrome black

You're joking right?
Most techwear brands only make things in black...

rick/goth types of stuff

all black and least amount of trinkets and zippers possible

youll probably make good use of a black protective mask

OK, still don't like the name though
Coming back from my previous post, most of techwear is tight to body. You can find T-shirts, sweaters at might fit the style at 0608, Acronym, Gurella Group. Although not a lot.

you're going to look so dumb

This kind of style looks good only if you actually know what you're doing

If you even consider buying shit on this website, you obviously don't. So I'd recommend that you wait and learn a bit more about designers and clothing in general before you consider dressing like that. Otherwise you're only going to throw $1000 down the drain for nothing

see
If you're asking for advice on a forum you're obviously not ready to wear that kind of shit without looking like a turd sandwich

thats literally what demobaza is, except its bulgarian

no one will think you look good, tone it down
black turtleneck black trousers black boots

>tone it down
He is clearly going for a goth style. Standing out and being identifiable as a part of that subculture is part of the plan. What did you think your comment would accomplish?

>darkwear