Predict the next mainstream fashion trends

Its chokers, skinny jeans, light earth tones/beige and muted colors, adidas, dad hats, baggy hoodies etc. now

What are the next trends to replace these?
I think you are gonna start seeing camo everywhere.

loud shit in general

Also stuff like windbreakers, cropped pants, etc are trendy today

Camo was 2013

I just saw literally 10 people today wearing sherpa jackets on campus, most of them girls

gross example. but i can see loud pieces and/or whole fits taking over from pastel/black/earth colors.

Mainstream?

The 70's

i think this is in the gray area of about to blow up and already trending.

my reasoning for camo is its rebellious anti establishment feel, could blow up with this extra-ordinarily large Trump hate and looming possible impeachment.

No...stop trying to make camo edgy camo stopped being edgy the second you described it as rebellious anti establishment, the >>military is part of an establishment you fucking twat

>reeboks
its gonna happen

If they do more collabs like the one with vetements then definitely. Those last two they dropped were heat.

Militant Anarchist style of clothing has lots of camo. You're wrong

i meant more like young anti trump people wearing camo to copy guerrilla movements, etc Not the US military.

I've been seeing more 70s fits emerging, so the 70s are definitely going to be in in full force soon.

Skinny jeans are absolutely on their last breath. Street fashion is going to be loose and loud.

possibly stuff like this, for todays tastes it way too kirkland tier and not ironic enough to pull of like ozweegos or something similar.

I agree with street fashion changing, stuff like Supreme is already moving towards the OBEY category of cool people not wearing it anymore and mall rats/uggos/lames wearing supreme.

itt: people who never go outside and have never watched a fashion show

mainstream trends =/= runway style

embarrassing tbqh.

homeless / rugged will be the new fashion

100% on this one

>people who never go outside knowing about mainstream trends

try reading the whole post next time

came and went

what are these?

thats baggy not homeless

Nazicore won't go mainstream for at least another 2 years

Also w2c sweater

I still think men will adopt skirts in a more mainstream way this summer or fw17. Nothing super frilly or girly just simple straight skirts

w2c?

no chance of this going mainstream anytime in the near future m8

Seconding the w2c

god dammit why use Savile as an example for anything.

dad hats, specifically ones that look 'worn' already.

It's called derelicte, you peasant.

>le drumpf looming impeachment
8 more years faggots, eight more years

your tears feed me

it's subversive nitwit

Fashion is tight and dark now, so loose and bright seems to be the next cycle.

that looks fucking terrible

Starter is gonna come back,
Not just the jackets but jerseys as well

>Also w2c sweater
looks like the Austrian army's Alpin-Pullover

I think the 80s metal look is going to be mainstream. It's already in the fashion world, but soon every normie is going to have an 80s metal tee and light jeans

>Street fashion is going to be loose and loud
Isn't that just Mac Demarco-core that fits slightly bigger?

I predict a lot of split/sewn mash up shirts

YOU CAN DERE-LICK MY BALLS CAP E TAN

How can you all be this behind?

2015 and 2016 are exactly the same, we must escape this horrible meme.

Shaved head/ Buzz Cuts

also maybe bleached hair

that's not camo

What episode of Westworld is this from?

Do you people not go outside? It's black. Everyone's wearing it, it's not cool anymore. Sorry guys.

youre a year behind faggot, all the trends you listen are from 2015-early 2016, camo was also early 2016.
Next fashion trend is the color yellow, especially paired with black

passed its peak already dude

i think im sorta with this. looser fits definitely but in a kinda interesting way, i think we'll see pieces that contrast looser and tighter cuts. similar way to how tapered pants have jumped up in the last few years

theres a lot more wide cut pants on japanese/korean streets than ive seen here and i'm not sure if thatll cross over but i think it will

>m. I've been doing that for two years

this was a fad though

Ha ha yellow was already in 2016 laggard. What is dhl shirt?
Stop following trends

I have yankees one from 90s in size L. should i sell it?

Hasn't this already happened? Even in germany reeboks have been a major trend since last year

black is the current trend, can you not read?

Streetwear and skate companies Bape and Supreme have been doing camo for years. I remember there being a pair of Billionaire Boys Club flecktarn joggers that I saw once at Nordstrom Rack. Hell, Pharell did a colab with them and the New York based tactical gear company Crye Precision a couple of years ago too.

Chokers have been a thing since last year and are associated with daddy issues, Stan Smiths, and snapchat filters.

Even if they've been a thing for about a year and a half now, dad hats with nonsensical slogans and logos are probably going to hit fast fashion places like H&M and Topman, I'll give you that. Probably NASA bombers too.

Muted earth tones have been a meme since Yeezy season 2 and fast fashion has already hopped on that. Same with baggy hoodies.

Skinny jeans, and I hope you mean skinny and not slim or fitted, is a retarded prediction since those have been going on and out since the 80s.

Can't say much for Adidas since they've always been big, but I actually feel like 2016 was their year. I have a feeling they're going to burn out and the sneakerheads and hypebeasts are going to dump them for some other meme in the same way they did to Nike.

wtf idiot, yellow was 2015-2016, and burgundy was 2014. 2017 will be forest green

Can you not read? Jesus, the OP listed those as the CURRENT trends, not the predictions.

user wanted to show the extent of his "knowledge" for no particular reason.

Being retarded is totally in right now my dude.

you're not fooling anyone mate

Trends that will continue in 2017:
-baggy yet fitted pants (slightly cropped or just at ankle length)
-oversized tops (tees, shirts, sweats, mostly)
-athleisure clothing (techfleece, minimalism-influenced)
-70s influenced fits (see: gucci and LVs latest shows)
-embroidery will continue, focusing less on florals and more on gold, "royalty" designs
-tourist-core will take off utilizing vintage tees, shorts, hats, sunglasses
-corduroy will be the big fabric of this year

Trends that will emerge:
-luxury, texture-focused fabrics applied to staple clothing (bouclé, merino wools, heavyweight cottons)
-nature-focused color pallets (offwhites, forest greens, lily yellow, medium browns, golds), but not earthtones of the past (tan, creme, pinks, light blues, etc.)
-the emergence of "vintage-hiking-core" utilizing layering and loud patterns; will incorporate rugged, vintage sneakers and strappy sandals like tevas

Trends that will die:
-distressed anything and everything (fear of god will be absolutely dated this year)
-streetwear silhouettes of skinny jeans with long tops
-light blue jeans will be dead
-bomber jackets will officially be gone (finally)
-meme sneakers like stans, superstars, ultraboosts, converse, etc.
-SLP will die this year including all biker jackets

trends that will lose hype:
-black everything (@rick, ann d, ccp, bbs)
-brand-whoring logowear (assc, off-white, vlone, any other shitty streetwear startup)

screencap this.

>>screencap this.

screencapped because a lot of it is very wrong

>-meme sneakers like stans, superstars, ultraboosts, converse, etc.

Wanna know how you're wrong?

not an argument

i hope not, ive been meaning to go full hetfield for years

yoga pants for man
ugly knitted sweaters for the wo-man
> camo
probably some surplus digital stuff

Commit suicide

w2c pants

How about you kill you're self.

i think embroidery will be on the rise. patches are already a thing in almost all the fast fashion stores now afterall...

>How about you kill you're self.

kill I am self?

Acid wash revival
Bowl cuts
More bright and loud patterns
Anus piercing

Must be all that cultural enrichment that frau(d) merkel has brought into Germany.

Thanks for the reply

yoga pants for men already trended and died.

yeah nah son, reeboks already happening

lol

i like this desu

modern military inspired outerwear will be popular

>stole the words right from my mouth
The military is the opposite of rebellion..
Is it just me or did Veeky Forums get a huge flux of libtards over the past couple of yrs??
This place used to be so right wing, it was cozy..

Bulky shoes
Lounge wear
Brighter Colors

Pink and black everywhere coming soon.

adidas will hit critical mass and crash, new balance will become stronger than you could ever imagine.

>It was so cozy when everybody agreed with me
Fuck you.

relaxed fit dress pants

>screencap this.
So much of this is straight up bullshit based on nothing though

BTFO

Pity NB is fucking awful for the most part.

ricc will never die u fag

false, forest green and all earth tones were already big 2016 bc of yeezy szn and such, just look at anything from any of the fashion weeks and youll know yellow is the next big thing. DHL shirt is one of the starting points of the trand but it wasnt THAT hyped, you can point out a piece from every single style and say well yeah but it was produced in 2016 so youre late. 1 shirt means nothing, yellow is the next big thing

This.. every single fucking fashion trend iv seen in this thread was a trend half a decade ago in my city

Sunday best.

Clean, straight-forward, and expensive. you really care about your appearance, but you're not trying to trick people into thinking you're some special-snowflake, outlier, trendsetter, wannabe-musician.

everybody's gonna dress like that character they imagined
their parents wanted them to become.

>i should have gone to college and gotten a REAL job "starter" pack

Old Skools and Sk8 His will fade out, chunky 90s trainers (Reebok Originals, Air Max 1s, Gel-Lytes and Pony) will come into style. Normies will discover Undercover, 70s will be in.

New Meta

I will now entertain the action of suicide.
>>pls forgive

>stronger than you could ever imagine
I could imagine New Balance pretty fucking strong mate

>too many libtards
>I want my safespace back
fucking lol