Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ctO5paAvPPk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection_in_humans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_adaptation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Undoubtedly yes

Organized superstition of any form was a mistake.

I'm surprised you don't have this image, apparently.

>Sparta
>Imperialism

ahahahahaha

kill yourself OP

Christianity is a mistake

That is pretty damn spot on.

Also, clearly Marxism stems from materialism, which accept man as evolved beast, but believes in equality to be the path towards progress.

So it belongs on the left side of the imagine, not the right. However made this graphic was ignorant as can be.

Yes.

It cucked the west.

I'm starting to see a return to traditional masculinity and tribal loyalty, but the christcucks and lefty traitors keep shilling globalism egalitarianism and a universal application of morals.

Return to paganism and sanity when?

Shh, don't interrupt the polfag circlejerk

The depth of this is lost one you if that's all you can take away.

Where do these come from?

>that image

False dichotomy 0/10 see my after class.

>no mention of mysticism, Orthodoxy, or religions other than Christianity

t.shillantine

Is there some sort of "reformed", non-LARPing paganism, where people aren't trying to revive a particular religion but just adopt the morals, etc?

Op probably made them

There's been a huge explosion of trobalism/traditionaliam/white nationalism recently with the shitskin invasion of europe and trump shitposting all over political correctness.

You've got jack donovan posters, asatru posters, nietzscheposters, and evola posters on every board.

It's not even Polacks is the weird thing, because pol doesn't even shill these in its natsoc/ancap circlejerk.

Pretty entertaining desu senpai, I wonder how long until the normies and highschoolers pick it up and it starts leeching into facebook.

Theodism has an emphasis on being a "living" religion.

Yeah, there are some serious pagan groups starting to form, but it's hard for them to recruit and filter out all the LARPers.

Or sometimes you get the opposite extreme and end up with mma/powerlifter biker gangs m.youtube.com/watch?v=ctO5paAvPPk

The moral aspect seems to be what's driving paganism, not the religious aspect. A lot of people want a sense of community, family, brotherhood, traditional masculinity and feminity, hard manual labor, and a connection to nature. And that's what asatru groups are offering.

The "morals" are mostly modern LARPing too. Different pagan groups had different cultural conventions and concepts of right and wrong, but the ones used by modern neopagans are mostly preconceived and then foisted on their own LARP religion.

It is funny, what's funnier is all the angry people who yell at them on here. What will be the funniest though is when all the butthurt people who don't like neopagan nationalists come streaming in here only to find themselves furiously mocked for being "cuckolds".

Sure but the central ethos of indoeuropean peoples a thousand years ago is at its core fundamentally different than those of people today.

People cutting off their own cocks and asking their wives to sleep with other men? People advocating the destruction of their own race? 60% european divorce rates? 1 in 5 american households have not one person working? The majority of british children saying they dont identify as their own gender? This is absurd bizzare lunatic shit.

I think a lot of people just want to live a life the way nature made them to live it.

And please do educate us as to how you found out how
>nature
>made
>us
to live.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection_in_humans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_adaptation

The scientific method

>Sure but the central ethos of indoeuropean peoples a thousand years ago is at its core fundamentally different than those of people today.
That's true, but their concerns, by the same token, were completely different from opposing the (post)modern ethos, and they probably would have found both the prevailing mood and its counter-mood incomprehensible. Elements of traditional culture that were fundamental are often not practiced at all now, even by traditionalists — can we ever properly reconstitute ritual purity, or mystery cults, or the symbolic horse sacrifice, or the great cosmic order, or soma, etc.? More importantly, where is the culture in whose contexts these things all made proper sense? This culture pervaded all of life, not just a few superficial trappings and occasional meetings.

cool thx. Using scientific findings to model behavior can pay off, though the threat of what you still don't know about human biology is ever present.

But my main point wast just that the implication that nature is an acting agent with the ability to create any thing for any one purpose, is incredibly contentious.

>Sure but the central ethos of indoeuropean peoples a thousand years ago is at its core fundamentally different than those of people today.
Yes but it is also fundamentally different to what these reconstructionists propose. They aren't reviving a more traditional way of life, they're creating a new one, which is fine too but not the same thing.

>People cutting off their own cocks and asking their wives to sleep with other men?
There have always been weirdos and there have always been trannies. This is nothing new. Bizarre fetishes are a total non-issue that you will never encounter outside of the internet. Much of the shit you complain about is tame compared to the kind of stuff you would see in the ancient world.

>People advocating the destruction of their own race?
Most people don't hold the concept of race as dearly as /pol/ does. You have an extremely small segment of a very small minority of ideologically driven zealots, who will advocate anything they can call a political victory for their "tribe" over their hated enemy, in this case Tumblrinas vs /pol/acks. They're not advocating their own destruction at all, they're fighting a bullshit tribal battle same as everyone has always done.

>60% european divorce rates?
Comparing divorce rated to a time when divorce wasn't possible is pointless. There's nothing to suggest that marriages are more unhappy now than in the past, especially considering marriage is no longer arranged.

>1 in 5 american households have not one person working?
I call bullshit. The unemployment rate in the US is pretty good.

>The majority of british children saying they dont identify as their own gender?
Again, bullshit. Have you ever even met an English kid?

If you advocate anything other than hunter-gathering then you're not being consistent, and even then there are huge variations in hunter gatherer culture, I doubt you would consider any of them in your imagined "true natural human culture"

COUNTER POINT

>I call bullshit. The unemployment rate in the US is pretty good.

Unemployment data only looks at people who have been unemployed for less than 6 weeks. After that you are considered " not part of the work force" and left out of statistics. The one in five families figure is fact, not some bullshit figure I'm pulling out of my ass.

>The majority of british children saying they dont identify as their own gender?
Again, bullshit. Have you ever even met an English kid?

Again this is data from a number of recent surveys and pols that show that over 50% of british gradeschoolers say they view themselves as not entirely male or female.

Yes.

abrahamic religions were a mistake

Xunzi (legalism) would fall under the left side.

He believed men are wild and if left to nature, would be reckless if left to themselves. Thus laws/ethics are needed and created for the purpose of molding a wild man into a wise man.

Mengzi (confucian) believed human nature was good. All that we needed was right nurturing and our natural goodness comes into being.

Yes