Gym fit

I started going to the gym. How do i remain effay in sweatpants? What would be a good outfit when working out.

Literally nobody cares what you wear in the gym. Just get in there, work out, and leave

full rick or gtfo

kanye on his redneck lower middle class construction worker core shit

really liking the colours from the calabasas range.

I am very selective about what I wear usually, but when I go to the gym it's straight up whatever is near me when I decide to go. I will grab socks out of my dorty laundry, the crumpled up tee from the corner of my room, and the pair of athletic shorts I've had for 6 years. Gym = Do not give a single fuck.

Only women pick out outfits for the gym.
You're going there to lift and get sweaty, not look nice. I pick the worst clothing in my wardrobe because I don't want my nice clothes to get gross.

comfy core.
black baggy sweatpants. thick black oversize hoody.

>not having separate pieces for gym
>using something dirty instead
JUST

black shorts that cut above the knee
black tshirt
socks
shoes

wowww

you're the reason i can't breathe at the gym. tired of people like you with no self awareness whatsoever not realizing that we can all smell you from the other side of the gym.

Full Rick or athleisure tapered shit or full baggycore

this is what i wear.

>You're going there to lift and get sweaty, not look nice. I pick the worst clothing in my wardrobe because I don't want my nice clothes to get gross.

normal, well adjusted adults have gym clothes. shorts, socks, shoes, t-shirts, maybe a hoodie if it's cold.

never seen anyone in a gym wearing "shitty clothes" who actually looks like he knows what he's doing

Ultimate aesthetic is black sweatpants/comfy joggers with skin tight white tank tucked in. Only do this if you're lean/skinny tho if ur thick don't do it

lmao if i see someone dressed like this i will literally bully them away from every piece of equipment

come into my gym wearing rick, i fuckin dare you

you forgot

cant forget the squat plug right babe?

Just wear bare pyrex and tapout senpai, you good

How do you wear your keys?
car key gym inspo anyone?

Get firmer shoes too.

>>How do you wear your keys?

???

keys go in gym bag in locker

I never said rick you fucking moron, white tank like you see people wearing as an undershirt, and sweatpants as in fucking sweatpants

>sweatpants tucked into socks
>thick hoodie and hoodie strings must be tied in a shoelace kno

OR
>highschool/college shorts
>highschool/college tee or longsleeve

Only way to look based

Rick

you just look too poor to afford real clothes

6th hand dunks are not effay

Its the a e s t h e t i c
Ill just cop fugazi dunks then, since you cant get new real ones :^)