Urgent

Copped a pair of jeans which fit me perfect i every way, EXCEPT the fact that I get a ridiculous dick bulge no matter how I try to position my junk.
If I put it to the left or right, it becomes VERY noticeable from the side and if I point it downwards I get something that can best be described as a cameltoe.
It's doesn't cause any discomfort really, but I wasn't planning to showcase my goods every time I wear them.
Any handy advice?
Can I stretch them out somehow, without ruining them?

w2c dick

jesus christ op

Just be thankful that you're born to make it in life

this is the funniest image ive seen on Veeky Forums today what the fucks wrong with your jeans. how did you even come into possession of these

hey bb can I get ur digits
Ill help u with ur "problem"

You're scaring me

you've copped women's jeans

i feel like this is copypasta, but no man, there's a billion jeans out there you dont need creepy dick bulge jeans

>reverse image search

I say fuck it and cop. You can use them to put the moves on ladies

lmao that's just a pic I pulled off of google
my jeans are black, so at least contours aren't as noticeable

hahahaha

why are you laughing? you want to keep pants that give you a terrible denim dick

well if you can actually have a dick bulge, you're safe in life

not copypasta my man.
copped on sale so can't return. I was in a hurry so didn't try them on since I already had a pair of the exact same model and size that I never had this problem with.
Lesson learned I guess...

Also, check'd

I'm more of a grower really, so usually not one to be flexing my kielbasa.

What the fuck guys, just having a big dick bulge might make it much easier to have sex but unless you're a virgin you would know that sex has nothing to do with "making it" or being "safe in life".

>I'm more of a grower really, so usually not one to be flexing my kielbasa.
Truly the worst feel
I wish I couldn't relate

It can bring you closer to achieving it though.
Be proud and show your cock :)

Don't be afraid to show your penis.

dude, all my pants fit like that - just deal with it.

and no, wearing larger waist sizes won't change anything

Wear them like this with pride. I know I would.

i have literaly the same problem but their's no way im posting my bulge for you twinks. wear 32x34 and i wish those pants with the dropped croch caught on. Wearing briefs solves my problem

implying thats bad
i started to embrace it desu

Oh wah wah wah, my dicks too big. oh I feel sorry for you faggot...

ikr