I know this is a meme, but I kind of want a sherpa trucker. Problem is that there're like a million varieties...

I know this is a meme, but I kind of want a sherpa trucker. Problem is that there're like a million varieties, even within Levi's. Is there a superior option?

bump

Supérieur options is to get a real mouton renversé sherpa but that's at least 700 bucks, so get a curderoy one

Where do I even get one of those? In SF or NYC. Everything online's in French.

Also, what do you mean by "real"?

>hurr meme durr

wear what you want op, denim truckers look great regardless of how many people wear them

that being said if you want to stand out get a corduroy jacket, i have one and i've only ever seen one other person on campus with one

Should I just get Levi's or is there something more interesting out there?

i mean they all look the same

I've seen some interesting ones. I was in some Spanish used clothing store once and they had one with weird Amerindian trim on the pockets and sleeves. I'll probably just get a Levi's, but just wondering if anybody knows anything else.

Bunp

i really like the lining on the pre-80s line (the ones with this tag)

what's so bad about being comfy?

How do the arms fit on these? Whenever I see the old-times variety, the sleeves are always mega puffy.

They're puffy for almost all vintage jackets. Just bring it to a tailor

yea the one in op is the best looking imo and is similar to the one i have, it's also cheaper than the ones u buy at the official levis store

i like how the fur goes over the buttons
and the vintage look most already have if you decide to buy it from ebay or etsy

i bought mine of ebay for $30

the second nicest looking sherpa to me is the tan or brown corduroy version i feel like the tan is the most versatile.

puffy jackets are goat, slim is for wimps

op posted a levis sherpa

yea i mean like the basic vintage denim sherpa is the one that looks best to me.

what don't you understand about my post?

i thought you thought ops picture wasn't levis

oh nahh

the one in op is a vintage levis

the ones they sell in the levis store right now look way different

slimmer cut, lining not as thick, fur doesn't cover the buttons

There's both models. Check on Amazon, the vintage is almost double the price tho

I got one on ebay for 30 shipped

why is no one pointing out that he is wearing a denim jacket and jeans?
I thought that was like a cardinal sin in the fashion world

lol do you match your belt with your shoes too

*vomits*

yea fuck that, i mainly wear black denim with my sherpa

i've seen denim on denim work only when they are completely different shades of blue

like dark navy and light wash