Your favorite piece of clothing

What's your most beloved garment, user?

>Mine is a version of the bare bomber by iise I made myself (can't take pictures right now)

my Puma Suede, a pair of vintage Gianfranco Ferrè denim jeans

Nevermind. Found a picture.

I bought some Zanerobe denim joggers (I think they're calling Sling Denimo or something) brand new for $20 on clearance from Nordstrom Rack like 3 months ago, and I have been wearing them nonstop ever since. They're so fucking dope and the denim is so quality.

Then again, jeans and joggers are "out" so feel free to reply with hate

blistered rick combat boots
mohair rick knit
damir doma longlseeve
One of those

No hate, I love Zanerobe joggers.

These joggers are a guilty pleasure of mine. I have some slingshot or dropshot pants and I wear them very often. Imo one of the best brands for sweatpants.

my navy peacoat with brass buttons from WW2

it's so fucking warm. there is literally no point in buying any coat that isn't 100% wool

Probably my varsity jacket. It's the only thing I wanted from high school.

Or my grails

don't really wear mine since highschool cause I didn't want to look like a has-been

I have a pair of these. Thrifted for 25$. Then I threw up all over them and have been avoiding the ensuing carnage. I'm not sure it's worth battling these stains, they've already set. I'd rather put the whole thing behind me. Great pants, though.

>joggers
>can't handle his alcohol
really makes you think

holy shit if this is seriously your favourite piece of clothing...

that's like saying "LOL the best meal I ever at was at Hardee's, I know its not cool to like fast food like Hardee's right now so go ahead and hate on my xD"

fuck off back to r/streetwear you dumb cretin

/thread

>hoodie
>imgur file name

goteeeeem xDDDD

How'd you make it? Looks good senpai

I bought some similar fabric and made the pattern by using a bomber jacket i already have. The I modified the copy pasted pattern to have raglan sleeves and a wide unstructured collar. The Rest was fairly easy. Get a elasticated band for the sleeves. Sew on the zipper and hem the edges. It fits a bit strange tho. But i like the Silhouette even more now

These two
>A vintage (no idea how old but I'm assuming late 90s - early 2000s) Korean jacket I bought off Grailed. Pic related. Veeky Forums will probably think it's autistic but I love it.
>Air Max 97 silver bullets from 2003. Got them off eBay. They're in pretty excellent condition for 13-year-old shoes.

>>poorfag
They're 98s, so pretty versatile with what I've got.

pair of YSL black zipped ankle boots

my fuggin grail

My barbour ashby. It's been great for this winter and surprisingly works with a lot

Looks really nice senpai.

My OG Raf Stans are probably one of mine. Not because they are raf stans, but because of the memories I have since the day I got them.

blackmeans leather jacket

He's talking about the varsity jacket

Thanks senpai. There seems to be a detachable hood missing and there are some weird strap things inside the sleeves that I don't really know what to do with, but the mystery adds to the charm.

Rick Leather Jacket

>implying those are expensive
O I am laffin

Resale is 350+. Retail was like 200$~. Resell is a bitch for these shoes.

Lol

looooooooooool
nice b8
come back when you're ready to play with the big boys

>>trust fund jew

As much as your precious geos and ozweegos

It's called having a job lmao
>implying I own meme shoes

that's pretty good.

what are these piece of clothing called? noob here

It's a collarless bomber jacket.
dont know where something similar is sold. But maybe iise still has some in stock.

bretty solid

cop so i can know who to kick the shit out of

My Homme Plisse Issey Miyake cardigan. So fucking comfortable.

>Visvim patrician lows
Was a longtime grail and got the chance to cop at a discount
>hender scheme MIP-08
Vegtan became a meme quick but i still love these
>sacai houndstooth blazer AW15
Fits well for my build and versatile for a blazer

looks like a comfy cardigan but what the fuck is up with your upper body and neck? it looks like you stuffed your shirt with pillows

post a fit?

A wedge sole on a classic longwing wingtip design looks like shit.

Fag

I'm allergic to wool

This Nanamica jacket, obvs not my picture

>alt right
>not internet meme

Ehh, i was happy to forgo heels for once. Got bad pronation so the outside of my shoe heels wear off fast. The vibram sole (not a flat wedge like a christy mind you) is also comfy af + love how it makes the silhouette chunkier.

This was a close second option tho

what the fuck are you allergic to water too you brobdingnagian pussy

>>Visvim patrician lows
>Was a longtime grail and got the chance to cop at a discount
I remember when you posted these in the recent cops thread. Good job. I want some HS myself but not sure which model to get; Id be getting vegtan, but I want some dark shoes too.

This us army jacket i bought from vintage store

These CDGH+ pants from FW1990. Silk lining and super thick. Comfy and warm for winter.

Guidi backzip combats

I also have a strange attachment to a plain green Urban Outfitters tee shirt that I bought like ten years ago. I think I just appreciate how it's held up better than all the more expensive tees I've owned. It's only just now starting to fray.

where'd you learn how to do all this stuff?

I've always wondered, what's the heel cup like in rear zip boots? Is it in 2 pieces? Does it join by a little thin strip in the bottom? Do they just forgo a heel cup all together?

What I've wanted so much is either a Paul Harnden blazer, with the 5+ buttons in black or dark olive. My fav piece I have has to be either my Rock Owens Bauhaus jacket or the julius_7 stacked like sheeit jeans I own. I need to start selling the stuff I never wear and make some money back.

my h&m raw jeans

it's always refreshing to have a new pair of raws

idk if rolex counts
otherwise my prada brogues
incredibly comfy and beautiful

There's no heel cup. The insole is flat at the heel. Seems like they could have put one if they wanted since the zipper doesn't go all the way down to the very bottom of the upper.

Just got into Veeky Forums 6 months ago and this was my first grail

where's that from? and what's it say?

I have some beautiful Yohji, Undercover, and Issey Miyake pieces I can't choose from.

Those jap designers are just too good

id on that artwork? its fucking tight

takato yamamoto

How do they feel without a heel cup? I would assume the boot is not so structured and sturdy without it (maybe more creasing too?)

prolly these just bc nobody else has them lmao

As stupid as it is it's this. I was walking along in simons one day, glanced and saw this. Idk why it caught my eye but I looked at it, noticed the 200 beaverbucks it would cost and said fuck it. I decided to read up on Marc Jacobs and his design philosophy was interesting, I looked around at other designers after that and my interest in clothing spiked pretty quickly. I went from being the least effay person in my group of friends to the most.
It's not even close to the most expensive piece in my wardrobe now but it's still my most loved. Thing has been through hell and back. My ex spilt chocolate cake batter on it, another girl got a whole bunch of her make up on it, my brother spilt a whole tims coffee once on it, I've bled on it a whole bunch. Thing keeps trucking and not staining.
I never really get a chance to wear it though but it's still my fav.

Looks like a ralph lauren rugby shirt. Idk what it says, I aint that guy

Too lazy to find it

A diamond supply co 15th anniversary hoodie in black

They are perfect. Really comfy. They fit like a glove and I don't find my heel moves around at all. I've danced all night at clubs with them on and felt great.

The leather is substantial enough to hold its structure, especially with the chunky Excella zips acting as a kind of backbone.

There's a bit more creasing around the heel area but that's just because of where the zipper ends. I don't think a heel cup would prevent that.

can we see a fit with this ?

got one of these at a goodwill for $15 or so, fits perfectly.

Gosha ss17

>gundam interests me
What are they?

IMO you have plenty of options for either vegtans and dark shoes since vegtan became a meme pretty quickly. I like how they still continue doing their thing tho, the 2015 model was pretty awesome.

Sizing on HS are weird on some tho especially the AF1s, could probably downsize one on them. Other non MIP hender schemes fit 1/2 size smaller usually

So so sick

Russian Renaissance

Finnish army wool trousers or 60s Bundeswehr boots, maybe also my merino boxers.
Guess my favourite online shop.

if you buy these for over $300 you got absolutely fucked by the seller. i see them pop up for around that price all the time on facebook and IG but i never bought because fuck thupreme im an ape bangin on my cheth

Fuck thats sweet w2c?

Here you go famalam.
Fit is kinda shitty but I'm feeling uncreative right now.

Forgot pic

20 year old wool bomber jacket, I don't know but I like this shit too much.

holy hideous batman

>NN.07 Andrew Wool Sweater
>Thick, very fitting, but comfortable. Plus, I really like the texture of it.

It might be kind of gaudy, but I'm quite attached to this belt buckle I have.

Cuck.