I have huge fucking eyes. Is there any makeup tricks I can use to make them smaller or more appealing?

I have huge fucking eyes. Is there any makeup tricks I can use to make them smaller or more appealing?

Other urls found in this thread:

sephora.com/soft-matte-complete-concealer-P416200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Squint

why not make it you characteristic thing and something that people will recignise you with

My eyes are so big that not even that can help.
Maybe..I know shit about makeup though. Are there specific eyebrows I should have or eyeliner/eyeshadow stuff I can do to "dress them up"?

You know what really grinds my gears? When someone asks for help on something material yet doesn't post it. Post your eyes

The grass really is greener on the other side. You know most girls would rather have larger eyes.

big eyes are one of the markers of attractive people

just look at crispy

She's very cute, but her irises are too small in comparison to the size of her eyes. Being able to see too much white under the iris gives a psychotic look.

She's really overrated, m8. She's fine looking but her eyes are on the bit too big side.

She's exactly the kind of girl beta numales fantasize about.

>muh Amelie manic pixie dream girl

oh, see, you guys think about things too hard

she's pretty qt

They're really nothing special. They're giant and I have no idea what to do with them.
Would much rather have small eyes personally. I look like a meth head.
She's gorgeous holy shit

They're really not too bad. We inevitability find something we think is wrong with ourselves.

Thanks user. And that's true. It's always bothered me, especially as a kid. Perhaps it's not really my large eyes I hate...but the gross undereye bags. And I sleep, wash my face twice a day, use eye Creams and concealer! And yet they're there. I look drugged 80% of the time. I may consider surgery

Excuse my shit grammar. Long day.

I have the same kind of eyes as you, and after extensive research I've come to the conclusion that the eyebags downward slope of my eyes can be attributed to my improperly developed lower jaw. The jaw pushes up against the rest of your face and gives your nose and cheeks the proper, supporting shape... without its regulation, the skin under your eyes is pulled downward by gravity and shows all the blood vessels underneath. Without seeing your entire face its hard to tell, but people with this problem commonly have long noses and dark circles. It could also be allergies, or discolouration. If you think your jaw is fine then don't worry so much and just try to conceal them. If you've always felt like your jaw looked too small on your face... address that concern.

you need to do your winged eyeliner thinner at the inner corner of your eye and make the actual wing thicker towards the outside
thats what works for me

user thank you for this info!! I don't know if my prematurity (born six weeks early) has anything to do with it..but I definitely have a small jaw/chin and a long sharp nose. Now that you mention it, that could very well be why my eyes have those bags. They're thankfully not veiny, just puffy and gross. I think I'll look more into this. Thank you so much!

Also great tip! Thank you I'll give it a try.

One more thing..you both wouldn't have good any good concealer recommendations would you?

You're welcome. This knowledge is only recently starting to become commonly known unfortunately, and while it would have been an easy problem to fix while still in development during childhood, now that you're adult you may need to undergo jaw surgery in order to completely fix the problem. If you can somehow save the money or have insurance, it'll be worth it, as an underdeveloped jaw is accompanied by a small airway which may mean you aren't getting enough oxygen and can have damaging effects on longterm health and sleep hygiene. If you ever find you sleep all day but still feel fatigued most of the time... there's your problem. An orthodontist should be able to give you more information on what you can do.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is supposed to be the holy grail of dark circles concealer. They also recently released a matte version, if you tend toward having oilier skin. It's a little expensive (almost $30) but many consider it worth the price.

they're not that bad. are they protruding or something?

I'm honestly surprised I've never heard of it! I'm gonna do some more research and bring it up with my doctor. Like holy shit, can't thank you enough. Will also cop that concealer asap. I've tried so many concealers and none seem to last as long during the day. I have pretty lily skin so I suspect that's the reason why. It's upsetting :(

Thanks user and no they don't protrude. I just look high all the time and am plagued with puffy circles because of them.

Oily* fucking autocorrect.

Everyone is self conscious of something (I hate my ears), but I actually like your eyes. If the rest of your face looks like that small snippit there... 10/10 would smash

sephora.com/soft-matte-complete-concealer-P416200

Here's a link to where you can buy the concealer.

There are many resources online that can give you information about this. If you want fairly conclusive evidence that your jawline might be causing the problem, look at the before and after pictures of people with underbites who have had double jaw surgery and notice how their face appears to be more filled out afterward and the nose assumes a higher position on the face. As improper oral posture (aka mouthbreathing) is suggested to be the number one cause for underdeveloped jaws, you may have some success finding information by researching the cause and effects of that.

What are you talking about? One of the most attractive things I can think of are big eyes on a girl. Maybe I'm biased, but I don't the issue here.

i use nyx dark circle corrector (its peach toned to color correct) and then put the nyx hd concealer on top

if you're a girl. try lining your waterline. that automatically makes them appear smaller. don't wear very much mascara, when you do your eyeliner dont line the top of your eye just the sides. Don't smudge eyeliner at the bottom of your eye either since that will create a shadow that will make them appear bigger. avoid shadows in the top creases or bottom of your eye.

forgot to mention that concealing the bottom of you eye is also great since it gets rid of any shadows and smudging that may occur.

Big eyes indicate high estrogen and are an attractive feminine trait. Are you retarded?

You look good.
Who made you think you have big eyes

arent u that retired viner whos dating david dubrik?

Yeah big eyes and big nose are very estrogenized
go away

Th-thanks user
Amazing, thank you again!!!
Are you also a grill with large eyes?
Oh nice, I'm going to try this.
And this! Thanks for the makeup tips user, much appreciated
>are you retarded?
P-pls no bully
Eh they were always big to me. Use to get called bug girl in middle school kek. I'm half Asian too so compared to my cousins my eyes are giant. I'm surprised some anons genuinely don't believe my eyes are that big. Maybe I am insane.
Never heard of him or her. I googled them though and holy shit we do kinda look alike.
Nose isn't too big, just pointy and sharp. It would probably look better if my eyes were smaller honestly.

Your eyes don't seem very big but more protruding like this guy's.

Funny you say this..he looks almost exactly like my brother lel I don't think they portrude. I always imagined protruding eyes looked more bulging or something.

Tightline with black eyeliner, no inner corner highlight

>how can i get attention today....

>implying huge eyes is a bad thing
Huge eyes are sexy af tbqh.

Thanks user will do this. I had my drivers license photo today and tried some of the tips you all have so kindly gave me. It came out way better than expected!
You're the one bumping my thread with useless comments...I was asking a genuine question. No different than all the other "how do I" threads on here. At least I'm not spamming you with photos of myself pretending this is /soc/
Besides, everyone here has given me some great info. I'm grateful af

Can I have his number