Jesus, Veeky Forums, why is everybody wearing these boots it's almost unbearable

Jesus, Veeky Forums, why is everybody wearing these boots it's almost unbearable.

drake

>White father
>Black kid
top cuck

>white father
?

Maybe the mother is black (?)

how do you know the father is white?

BY THE PIGMENTS IN HIS FUCKING ARM YOU SET OF MORONS.

Jeez.....
sage

The mother is probably black or Latina.

The kid clearly is mullato. One of his parents 99.9% certainly is white

not everyone with fair skin is white moron

Rap culture

This
Italians Spanish and Greeks aren't even white anymore

Announcing sage violates global rules.
Also, he's probably a light skinned person of african decent you fuckin doofus. Check the hexcodes on their skin in image editing software, quite close regardless.

that kid's facial structure is clearly black mixed with something, don't be obtuse

so the father can also be mixed? dumbass

another proof that white people are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

if the father was mixed then the mother wouldn't be black because the kid would be darker. but with the father's skin that fair, the mom has to be black to make the kid look at least as black as he is, meaning the dad can't be any part black. you're retarded.

i have seen fair children with parents that were both mullatos, u make no sense

italians, spanish and greeks were either always white or never white you retard - the people are the same. Regardless of which meaningless narrative you believe, they still are the ancestors of those who gave us the western canon and tradition

Yu what? Why cause theyre 'Mediterranean' no mate theyre caucasian. White.

wow.
Take your SJW selves back to whever you came from.
Fuck, this is a non argument, the dude is white. So what. Is it bad to be white or something?

sure is newfag in here

HAAHAHAHA how does not knowing this make anyone a newfag

>posts on imageboard
>cant reverse image search

You tell me.

Fair point

8)

>italians, spanish and greeks were either always white or never white you retard - the people are the same.
i don't disagree but i had a slight internal kek reading this after spending so much time on /pol/, some of the (((germanics))) there would like to have a word with you

there was clearly a filter applied to the first photo

Filter you say?

Surely you mean cropped.

Man. Sure is underage too

Most DEADASS family right here my dude, all he needs is a Yankee's flat brim snapback

Their outfits are so boring and plain.

no, surely i mean a filter
>underage
what a shitty buzzword response to "anyone who doesn't agree with me"

Good save, two different pictures but hey.

Doesnt change the fact he aint white.

BTFO

you right
u right on the second part. FEELS GOOD TO BE RIGHT HAHAHAHA

the kid is as dark as the father's arm is

>find out he's black
>"i guess that justifies the timbs then"
>remember that timbs look like shit on absolutely anyone

Because he's present.

take your hatespeech off this campus, please

NIKKA, YOU BUGGIN, B
YOU STRAIGHT TRIPPIN, MY GUY
MY NIGGA, YOU TWEAKIN'

Don't worry, their kind will soon be on the other side of a very large wall.

Being white isn't just about the colour of your skin or you skull shape, a hard working immigrant can come to Europe and prove him self white.
It's about the peoples mentality and culture, Spanish, Italians and Greeks were whitest during the Spanish empire, Roman empire and Greek empire. They gave Europe the tools and resilience to go on and continue a great legacy. But these places now have to completely different culture and morality, the people have changed.
Using that logic you can say most of Europe isn't white any more and I kind of agree. Think all of the western world suffers the same thing, a lack of belief, optimism, and desire. The American dream being a great example of this.
why do I even care? The western world is coming to an end, I just want pic related to be something to be proud of and not considered offensive and racist (I don't know if it is but there was something similar in England).

Im black and have a Caucasoid skull

Nevermind, its monogloid

The only people to call others underage newfags are underage newfags themselves

my skull appears nowhere on your gay chart, nor likely on any other

t. snowflake
unga bunga

I'd go see a doctor or something, you're the first of a brand new race of humans

By your own logic, what does that make you?

Yep im definitely mongoloid, idk why since im black but aw well

>i'm a civic nationalist