/HYC/ Hitlerian Youth Core Thread

its high time we bring this inspo back with dead memes

>hitlerian youth core
ok

Why is it always bottom of the barrel whites who are into this regurgitated garbage?

mad at knoch again OP?

why would I be

you only make these thread for shitposting to ensure

No way

>Simeon Panda
>Rarely autistic
>Athletic and has an easy time building more muscle.
That nigga has more drugs running through his veins than a CVS pharm. Not to mention he is one of the autists in the bodybuilding scene.

looks like a 13 year old here.
does anyone know who always takes his pictures? just a tripod?

Too bad that knoch hates facism.

>looks like a 13 year old
>photo and clothing staged to look like a teenage hitler youth boy

accomplished

of course, but look at his face. he looks like that kid from stranger things. he looks much older on other pics so i wonder if it's a coincidence or he did it using perspective/editing/etc

thats what black and white film does to you

Shia has shown us what /pol/tards look like, you can wear milsurp and SLP all you want, your lack of manners and your genetic inferiority will forever hinder you in becoming a true nazi. This generation of right-wing radicals has lost all the dignity, charisma and intellect that has up to now been associated with the movement.

Such an insecure race are kneegrows

>pic unrelated

white males are cucks though, you cant deny that

And we're proud:) theres nothing more effay than sharing your wife or girlfriend

Veeky Forums has fallen

>athletic and has easy time building more muscle
why am i so triggered?

I am so fucking glad I'm not black - who individually and as a race have brought relatively nothing of value to the world!

w2c jacket

what about the country you live in and the majority of pop culture/ music influence?

This b8? Because if it is you're being too obvious.

w2c boots

seconding this

W2c boots?

Been wearing my memetarn and had normies loving it. People have said I dressed like I was half way to a Nazi but compliment it anyway. Fashy is a good look if you take care of yourself and actually lift, take care of yourself, and keep a good appearance.

Skinny degenerates need to be removed and stop dressing like they think they matter. Make your body useful or get in the helicopter.

modified WW2 US service boots, he added the 2-buckle ankle guard like a lot of officers did because they thought it looked nice.

we've been getting a lot of visits from /pol/ and Veeky Forums 15-year-olds

remember to sage and report, guys

Girlfriend.

Black and white film makes your skin all white and even hiding most signs of age aside from deep folds.

he has a good point, the country your people stole

Endure!

All true except that the white guy looks much more fit and esthetic

Gore Tex Bundeswehr Parka in olive. make sure to get your measurements correct because Bundeswehr items fit large.

Canadafags, where to cop online aside from varusteleka?

Good selection, good website usability, good prices, etc. Why is canada so shit for shopping?

Sigh oh well, could be worse... could be Australia

THESE ARE NOT NAZICORE !!

I AM NONWHITE AND I FIND THESE APPEALING !!

I WILL DRESS LIKE THESE

PLEASE DON'T CLAIM THESE STYLES !!

Shit af b8.

>who individually
Oh then what did you bring to the world that is of value?

>>pic unrelated
I don't get it.

kek this triggered hoe

How did you dye that parka?

>majority of pop culture and pop music
>something to be proud of

w2c boots

you buy fucking fabric dye from literally any drug store and follow the instructions (i.e. throw the jacket in the washing mashine and add the dye). don't bother doing it in a bucket. takes hours, much more dye, bad for your skin, looks like shit.

I meant proportions of colours used. Thank anyway.

Just wear this style, it's not associated to nazism anywhere else than on this chairmaking enthusiasts forum

Also stop with the capslock, it is trademarked by Annoying Tripfag (tm)

>triggered nig
kys
cultural appropriating my shit, fuck outta here and go back to wearing loincloths
put your trip back on

Check DIY threads but generally just use one bottle of the dye you get, you'll probably get it dark with some pattern showing. After that use another if you want it darker. It's not an exact science and YMMV.

Stop appropriating my hatespeech, amerinogs.

Holy shit that chicken legs with those kind of boots looks hilarious

Two packs of dylon (not rit) dye should do it, maybe thrown in a touch of blue so it doesn't look brownish

what does hitler youth for women look like? asking for a friend

>that retarded turtle neck
>those salami nipple buttons

Shaved sides. Long on top. Short in the back. Minor to no blending. Side part.

Here you go.

Can you take your /pol/ spawn back? He's contaminating other threads.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
kek, you triggered little faggot

this post reeks of epic

little triggered faggot who's obsessed with another Veeky Forums board (lmao) gonna cry?

>kek
>lmao
Hmm..

[SEETHING IN ASSPAIN]

w2c turtleneck

This one from old navy

the majority of which is written by white ghost writers?

well learn to fucking read. i said "follow the instructions". it depends on the dye you use. it will tell you how much to use depending on the weight of the fabric.