Boots general

Last one died, what do you think about tall boots? 10+ eyelets comfort/looks/how to wear them

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-paratrooper-boots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

personally not a fan, my favourite height for boots is around 8" - just bought a pair of austrian milsurp boots around this height for 28 brexits

Where do I find smooth boots like these?

search ebay/milsurp sites for assault boots

how to actually wear these? i have russian military boots and have no idea what to wear with

Just bought some Bundeswehr ankle boots from the 60s in pretty much mint condition for 150€. Pretty sweet.

I like 8" at the max. Anything over seems to look like women's boots in my opinion, but if you can rock it go for it. It depends on the cut of my jeans but if I'm wearing something slimmer I will tuck them in to the boot or if I'm wearing a looser cut I will let them hang over with a single 1" cuff. Typically I'll wear some darker earthy tones on top because boots seem to work well with the outdoorsy colors and look

Anybody know good boots (not necessarily military) that are good for the outdoors? Mud, rocks, weather, etc. Preferably ones that can be used during all times of the year

what's your height/inseam? 8 inchers look a little awkward on me but i have lanky legs.

I bought a pair of 10 eye docs and I don't know how to wear them either

Just cuff dark jeans as high as you want, I prefer 2 or 3 half inch/inch turns, I guess they could look good with dark cargo/combat trousers tucked in as well, depending on style/colour.

Wool glad you found some user, post when they arrive

I'm already wearing them, I bought them from my cobbler. Very nice soft leather. Don't have a camera at the moment, so no pictures.

w2c tan boots like nike sfb but slimmer?

How do these fit, senpai? True to size or large?

Copped some RO search boots just today actually. Gonna wear em around the city this weekend.

Sneakers are the new God shoes OP, your boots are shit.

where did you buy them from?

I'm having a bit of a trouble deciding whether to get Red Wing 875 or Thorogood's of the same style.
any experiences/recommendations?

Really dig how harvesters look once broken in, not sure about that brown leather part tho

They'll dull down over time from mud/polish

You could use high dye content black polish on the brown on purpose to darken them a lot

You could decide it with a coin flip. Personally I think Red Wings' limited runs in their moc toe boot are great. I'm even unironically fond of the current realtree camouflage boot they have floating around right now.

Not that guy, but I think those are a more worn pair of these
kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-paratrooper-boots/

I want to order from these guys, my old pair of boots is UK size 8.5, what size of these should I order?

is there a EU version of this site? Or any place in EU where you can get these except eBay?

The forest pattern is kinda weird, but I really have no matching clothing to go with them. I've already got a pair of Beckman's and absolutely love the quality of them, so Red Wing's would be a safe bet.

Can I wear these with a pullover hoodie + jeans (+ sherpa trucker when weather appropriate)?

Is it okay to wear Red Wing classic moc without cuffing my jeans?

Trying to avoid looking this "nu" imo desu

I get triggered by preppy looking fucks and nu-male workwear dweebs wearing Red Wing classic mocs

Why is this allowed?

How do I obtain this style? Me? I'd say he doesn't look like a nu-male beta KEK Reddit, yuppers thatsa red wing done right

that looks awesome dude

do whatever you want, just make sure the pants are the right length so they don't pool. Don't wear skinny cut pants with them either since the silhouette won't look right.

just copped these lol

what are those?

Desert combat boots but it looks like they've been altered somehow

I've been hearing a lot about these. Any one of you own these ones?

This, i'm thinking buying the lowtop as a meme, pic related

literally full levis and clark ckukka.

QUICK SOMEONE HELP

can you wear brown boots like 1000 miles with black biker pants? or should I stick with regular back jeans?

Do you work in them or something? I've always just seen them as a fashion boot

Get the Iron Rangers m80. They'd fit better

I currently own a pair, and have had some all my life basically. Any questions in specific?
These are top tier. Need another pair

>love this style
>can't find shit in size 13-14

edgy trump company dnc

tfw can't find black leather boots that are comfy for walking places in

I'm part owner of KommandoStore.com, we're from /k/

We don't have an EU location, but we do ship internationally, and offer 10% off international orders to offset the higher shipping.

pretty sure anything leather starts out extremely uncomfortable and then eventually becomes god tier fit for your own body

UK 8.5 would put you at a US 9 or US 9.5. I would guess US 9 would work for you.

ANSWER ME!

Can anyone ID these boots?

Should I avoid high top boots if I'm a bit short? I'm 5'7 and pretty skinny if that helps

Should I get mocs or postmans? Trying for a skater, americana, workwear, grunge hybrid aestethic

5'7 isn't that bad. but i'd avoid it.

With loose enough jeans, yes. It all depends on the jeans.

cop?

>Trying for a skater, americana, workwear, grunge hybrid
try a noose instead

these have that crocs kind of shape to them

what are some good boot brands for females? rn the only brand i trust is demonia

no, sfbs are better that's why they're the meme boots

i was trying to avoid them because I've heard they run rather wide

when are you gonna sauce some GATs!!!!!!!
REEEEEE

I already kinda know that you can use them in pretty much any kind of condition. But are they suitable for hiking in the wilderness?
Also, what kind of pants should I use with them for casual wear?

Rothco is universally despised as a shit-brand

wellco is similar and cheap but made in USA and what Kanye and Rihanna wear

Thanks, how do you get the discount for international orders?

Seconding this

nigga looks like a knoch knock off

can someone ID these ann demeulemeesters for me

Yeah I definitely have. Just make sure they fit well. I often double sock in mine cause the sizing is a little weird but I've been all over in mine. I usually wear mine with chinos or jeans. Basically just standard prep pants, and nothing too crazy or adventurous. Something like waxed denim would look weird.

that is knoch you retard

theyre some kind of ww2 boot he's got more pics in his boot tag

>zips and eyelets

Rothco is absolute shit.

any cheaper boots with the same look?

he still looks like a knoch knock off

autist

says the guy who can't understand a simple concept

c/n

>black guys interest my wife

they're ann d side zip combat boots
what more do you want to know...

Wellco is notoriously bad quality
they fall apart at the soles

maybe you'll have better luck

I guess I'll mention that they're a womens model that I believe are now out of production

they release similar boots every season though

I'm trying to figure out what exactly it is about this fit that gives it the look you're talking about and I can't put my finger on it.

posture, glasses, slightly constipated/ashamed expression
and mostly that he's tried so hard to craft the outward appearance of something he's not

My red wing mocs are pretty beat up. I actually work with them, and I think it gives them a nicer look.

its definitely the beanie + receding hairline combo

the neatly trimmed beard.that too

Where to buy

surplus store if you're in the us
flea markets if you're a euro
otherwise ebay works but it's tough to buy boots online because sizing is so tricky and the last thing you want is boots that don't fit perfectly

Wanted to buy these from Kommando but fuck, $32 shipping to UK.

Welp, time to find an alternative.

Email him, they tend to offer a discount for international customers.

Will do. Though from the posts above it only seems to be 10% which isn't much difference.

True, which is a pain in the ass because I also wanted to grab a pair. You want to split the bill?

L-London? Tbf wouldn't mind if it was possible.

Well with the discount it wouldn't be a bad idea.
[spoiler]I actually am from London[/spoiler]

Just gotta see if he can ship it out to two different locations/split costs or sort something out.

I think it'd probably be best if one of us received the main package, and then the other pays for regular postage, hopefully this is less expensive for either of us than straight up ordering a pair.

I have them in a size 8 and am willing to sell them if you're interested

also they have new insoles, the ones you get with them are unwearable

UK size 8?