Fashion Week recap

so, now that men's fashion week is pretty much over (except for NY, but only CK is relevant there anyway), what were your favorites, what did you hate the most etc? Let's talk fashunz.

For me:

+Lemaire
+Dries van Noten
+Undercover
+White Mountaineering
+Etudes
+Sacai

-Balenciaga (look like ill-fitting Raf circa 2002-2007 rejects)
-Julius (completely lost)
-Haider Ackermann (looks more like it's tailormode for eurotrash football stars every season)

Berluti by Ackermann desu. The line was so elegant yet funky

holy shit. this man's fit makes my dick wet

THE COLOURS
MY GOD
THE COLOURS

i'm usually not a fan of useless accessories but i really liked these dangly bits

The cut on Lemaire's pants is great. Need to cop.

blÄvarg has such a good face

Petrol is one of the most underused colors in fashion. It has so much potential with blues and greys yet for some reason there are hardly any pieces that utilize the color, ever. I dont get it to be honest.

I thought London dominated with JW, Craig, and Kiko

Fucking loved everything about the Dior Homme show.

i thought it was pretty terrible, no one wants to wear shit with christian dior it

Rick's show was pretty good, I enjoyed his use of puffer materials as a theme.

MMM was pretty subdued this year, nothing really innovating and I feel like they slacked off in terms of novel design compared to the rest of Veeky Forums staple designers. Quality of the pieces looked great as always though.

Acne is banking in on the 70s/80s/90s hauntology shit that's popular right now. That can be good or bad depending on your own perspective.

I was at first really wowed by Y-3's offerings, but soon realized its all made by a fucking cooperation instead of a genuine artistic design team. It feels like millions of dollars were saved from sweatshop labor and used to fund a fashion line.

Yohji's line was great this year, definitely more modernized than his previous work, but I'm not complaining. pic related.

can anyone explain to me the subtle differences that makes this a 2017 look and not a 1987-1992 one?

is this jawline for sale online or only in boutiques

I will show you something really good

i like this
and this

This was the first thing that came to mind looking at this

posting best fits

i have a vintage flecked sweater that i like quite a bit. flecked shirts had a moment like 3-5 years ago. but i'd loved some flecked wool trousers, with or without stripes.

this screams ralph lauren purple label

last piece

overall I liked Lemaire and White Mountaineering the most but no fit really stood up to me so I didn't bother saving anything

maybe the upper part does

but the pants and shoes are too creative for RL PL

has the mens collections from calvin klein or ysl walked yet?

SLP didn't have mens collection for FW17
CK isshown during NY fashion week which is in two weeks

thank you

MMM is absolute trash quality, maybe one of the worst quality/price labels. Pls don't talk out of your butt.

is Raf still under CK? and will the collection be from him?

yes, and that's why people are interested in ck right now

Where are you guys getting your coverage from? I have a subscription to the NY Times but their runway reporting is laughable. Too many gaps, not enough photos.

This is the first season where I'm really trying to follow everything and I want a fuller picture. Stuff I might wear PLUS all the wild artistic shit like

vogue.com is a good start point

>Hurrrmph crrrrpp uurrrhh

nah mate margiela quality is actually fucking great.
we're not talking about their HM collab here...

even that was the best h&m collab ever
by a long shot

I just wanted to stop by and say that I thought pic related was absolutely gorgeous.
I didn't look at everything, but I enjoyed BBS, Lemaire, Craig Green, Damir, Yohji, and Dries. I didn't like Ackermann (seems like it's getting less interesting and more tacky) and Rick, which (although interesting) didn't present much clothing that I could actually see people wearing.

Sith-core

I liked
>yohji
>damir doma
>rick
>bbs
>craig green
>thom browne
all were fantastic
LV of course was interesting to say the least, Vetements as well.
Viktor & Rolf are still as mindblowing as ever with their couture shows, I absolutely love what they are doing.

I really liked UNDERCOVER F/W 2017
It looks weird, but it's still suitable for everyday wear without looking like a huge faggot.
Pic related (but I'd rather you checked the whole photo shoot, there are some great and cringy outfits)
also enjoyed the Anti-Social Club presentation.

Please no bully

i liked balenciaga actually, maybe its hard for you to adapt to accept the different silhouettes and see it for what it is

my buddy has the most wonderful patrik ervell petrol coloured jacket but he wears it with red lumberjack-ish shirts :(

I personally liked Givenchy

love it
best collection in a while

bump