twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rick

My AF1s lel got em for Christmas but why.jpg
>>meme shoes

I'm gonna cop that hat too

w2c

Got a link. I think this company isn't legit but they've got it
whitemarket.info/collections/hats/products/do-nothing-club-baseball-cap

Honestly asking, what's wrong with those shoes?

OP here. just got my pair today, and desu they only looked good from the side like the pic i posted. also they felt pretty flimsy. but they were comfy i won't lie.

Only work in techninja looks which itself requires 300-500$ more.

i fell for the meme when they first came out. wore them like 10 times. they were fucking massive and just did not look good on me. paid $345 and resold a year later for $400.

well the problem is that they're not white. what kind of shitty colour scheme is that?

Love mine a lot. Works well with what's I wear and I really wanna buy a second pair

>tfw no triple blacks

I have the one that's black with the white sole. I haven't worn them in a year but that's because I moved to the south and if I wear them with my techninja type fits I'll stand out too much which kind of defeats the purpose.

confirmed no style.

you can dress down with something minimal and comfortable. they're great city shoes, incredibly warm and durable.

they're tubulars. so you have to Sze down almost a full size depending on your foot

Vans slip ons

But what if i actually like the shoe ? I didn't care when it started trending, but now i like it and it's my staple shoes for casuals now. Alongside with my mono chucks and onitsuka tiger.

t o p k n o t

top wew

It's the Jordan 1 Chicago colourway

literally anything from bigcartel

there's not a single piece of better than garbage quality sold on there

Clean shave buzzcut. Never again, at least not this short.

Yeah you looked like a rat

this

l don't have it this shaved but I thought I'll look good with a buzzcut

Turns out I don't think I do

might be just cause i'm not used to it

did you buy these on aliexpress for $3? these are 100% fake.

I've heard M+RC Noir is pretty decent quality, though the designs are derivative as fuck or just basic as hell

Who else here fell for the flecktarn parka

I bought them from probus nyc man...
people really don't have a good eye for legit checking huh?

im not a "legit checker" but that shoe has really, really shitty quality while my qasas are very, very high quality.

I fell for it and the whole milsurp meme. Wore the parka once, haven't ever felt like wearing it again. Military stuff just isn't my bag.

head to toe

I fell for fa in general, turned out no one important cares what I wear including my employer

buzzing

>durable

???

Mine are worn alot
And if you didnt buy them from a retail location and got them second hand yours are probably fake man despite hoe nice they look
And also dont overestimate quality

Bought a pair of old skool vans. Major meme regret, I see people in them everywhere. Embarrassing

mine are real, but i have the qasa boots. they don't look nearly as bad. my problem with yours is all the glue around the part with the logo.

There are people that genuinely prefer vans, and since you do, don't worry about it. If you want to you can upgrade to designer slip ons if the plebs disgust you too much

ramones

tried them instore today. Soles don't work for me, it gets too thin towards the tip of the toes, and whenever I roll over the ball of my feet when walking, I feel like falling over.

I fell for a lot of other shoe memes though.
CPs (sold them now), MMM GATs, Combat boots...

Lmao Well mine are probably like because i throw them in the wash and dryer alot. They come out looking good but now i just realized that the glue might melt and the logo might come off fuck

>FOUR PAIRS OF MMM GATS

looks good imo

WOW that's a huge waste of money right there

Same here buddy. Bought my flecktarn a while ago, probably gonna buy some austrian paratroopers soon too. This meme is who i am now

fuck flecktarn, the boots are cool tho

At least it's a comfy meme

Snagged the last pair off Amazon.

IT IS A SHAME THAT THE REST OF THE BOOT, IS UGLY AND NONVEGAN.

this

same

loool the soles will get eaten alive on pavement

Yeah it's pretty fugly. Death to zippers

Those look great in my opinion.

Gazelles.

this looks great u inbred

same here, I looked like Bat Boy

Memes don't sleep

like what ?

the buzz

dont think it looked awful but now I've got really short curly hair growing in and I kinda regret

All of 'em

Free Keef 300

those top middle ones with blue accents are osweegos too?

Materialism

buzz looks fine if you shave your pedo stache jose

thats the plan

you look like the autistic pollacks at the he will not divide us