Why do you like these faggy emasculating hairstyles?

Why do you like these faggy emasculating hairstyles?

I don't
I have a shaved head

>Why do you like

Why are you assuming faggot?

>emasculating

please go ahead, enlighten us

I don't think men actually go for the full shaved sized, discounting mohawks. I've never seen one at least.

I've always assumed that's lesbian territory.

pussy

Stop cutting hair

>Why do you
>implying implications

>faggy emasculating
Having the hair you want instead of caring about meaningless stuff is more 'mainly' or whatever than living in fear of being 'emasculated'.

short hairstyles and what we see in modern western society as "masculine" haircuts used to symbolize servitude or low class and poverty while men's long hair symbolized freedom wealth and intelligence. feminists in the late 1800s basically created your idea of "masculine"
but all that shit you posted is gay, i'm just saying your haircut is probably gay too.

sounds like you need to post sauce

It's true. Long hair required maintenance that only wealthy people could afford. Only peasants and soldiers had short hair.

I desperately need a haircut and don't know what to do. Should I just shave it?

i buzzed my hair down to a number 1. my hair was like 6 inches long and I didnt regret it afterwards. felt liberating to not worry about your hair and i looked hot after it

no one on fa pulled buzz
prove me wrong

buzzcut feels the best and is most practical and time saving, but only looks good if you are really masculine with squarish head and jaw
otherwise you will look either like chemo patient or simple minded brute

6 is ok, rest is shit

Obese balding virgin detected.

is there a chart or website where I can figure out what shape my head is?
Last spring I buzzed down to a number 3, so it wasn't as short as yours, but it really was liberating.

ITT :calling nazis "faggy" and "emasculate "
>Fucking jew

This is the kind of haircut that people get when they have poor notions of how they are seen by others

learning how to be discreet is already halfway through the path of looking cool

literally look in the mirror or make a selfie and make a silhouette in Photoshop if you really can't tell simply by looking at your reflection

Young people are very tired of their hippie grandparents and grungy parents, so there's a trend to the opposite of being "all-natural" and non-materialistic, hence hiphop and prissy beard and hair grooming.

With the Trump presidency, yuppiedom is going to come back with a vengeance. Prepare for paisley and brace yourself for brylcreem.

I could do that, but I don't even know how many face shapes there are and what their names are.
Hence why I asked for a chart of face shapes; I've seen one before on here.

Not that hard to just google

I did Google it, but thanks for posting that pic anyway. I was just being lazy.

What kind of hairstyle looks good on oblong face shape? Does a buzzcut work?

How do i keep my buzz cut short? I dont wanna have to return to the barbers every two weeks.

because the girls of this generation find men that try to act on stereotypical gender bullshit aka trying to be "masculine" ridiculous and rather dig androgyne and sensitive guys that show emotions

literally do it yourself it's the easiest thing ever
if you're not confident or a beginner just have someone check back of the head and neck for you
really though just get yourself 2 mirrors and learn to do it on your own in 10 minutes

please be ironic
no one sane can really delude himself like that right?

1 mm buzzcut master race

just because faggy emasculated men are into those haircuts right now doesn't mean the haircuts themselves are faggy and emasculating, same goes for clothing and pretty much everything.

the people who approach fashion with that mindset are the same people who make the "is my lifestyle effay?" "which college major is the most effay?" "how do i get an effay gf?" threads that have been shitting up this board for years. learn to judge an article of clothing or a hairstyle based on its own merit instead of the lowest common denominator cunts who wear them, for fucks sake

t. pic related

Im talking out of experience ant this is my girl opinion so yea Im serious

giving women rights was a mistake

these all look fucking disgusting. they show people that you spent way too much time on applying prodict to your hair. also the shaved sides are weird-looking, they make your head look disproportionate. i prefer a bed-head over any of these haircuts, any day.

These all look kinda stupid in my opinion. These are only good for still photos for models like ad's.

You would look pretty stupid styling your hair like this in public.

Bed head is and always will be the superior hairstyle

i mean.. these haircuts r gross but... im a dude whos hella feminine and can honestly say girls love that shit, i fucked a girl after she put makeup on me yesterday

I think the huge crop of long hair on top of your head like Johnny Bravo looks retarded, but a short well maintained undercut is timeless. I personally think its better without the shaved sides, its like the most standard masculine haircut besides buzzcut.

3 would look a lot better if the sides weren't shaved

i got my hair like sean murph (far left), just in my natural hair color.

No one on these boards do. We like classic hitler youths not these poofy cucked shit.

Don't get a buzz.
Try something like a Pompadour or a classic Combover. Ive noticed that they tend to look better on oblong faces. I don't care if you want fades on the sides or whatever, you decide. Personally, I don't lunge for it.

t. Dude with an oblong face

how can anyone take that image seriously when some of the pictures have had their dimensions shifted.

Nazis were effete vegetarians dressed by Chanel.

It's not the 1800s dipshit

far left legit looks like a girl, are you refering to the gingge?

Not faggy nor emasculating because any woman who wears this is a dike

nazis and neo-nazis are emasculate faggots who need to get over being BTFO already before America fucks them up again.

Is the occult Veeky Forums?

hahaha are you this stupid? Just because you're insecure and didn't have a good relationship with your dad doesn't mean the rest of us did. I have one of these haircuts and I'm plenty masculine, because I don't sperg out on imageboards about other people having haircuts I've decided I don't like.

Neo Nazis don't have these haircuts nowadays, just normal people do. Neo Nazis have those awful straight buzzes and redneck haircuts.

Richard Spencer is a neo nazi. He has the prussian/undercuts.

you are a historical reenactor

I wonder who could be behind this thread

>Veeky Forumsgs are gay

Shocking.

im trying to figure out what that is on the left side of the pic

is it a guy or a girl??
that cant possibly be its natural hair, so how did they dye it so well?
brown eyes and black eyebrows with blonde hair if natural?? how?
is that a moustasche or not? if so then how can it be a girl?

>implying

how'd you know?

but muh 600000000000

>neo nazi
Don't flatter him

nazis are literally the gayest shit ever desu

Fuck off (((cuck))).

>nazi
>war criminals
>emasculate
Ok mr. cuck MCcucky what ever floats your boat with your >60000000000000000

"wahhh hitler was totally effay y-you're all just cucks!!!"

have you never seen anyone bleach their hair before? he must've just done it a few days before this picture was taken. obviously after a while their roots will show.

>nazis
>masculine
literally every pic of a nazi on this board looks like a twink

You like them very dark, I suppose.

(you)

THIS
underrated post desu and nice dubs

It makes you look like dyke which is very emasculating you stupid bitch.

Jews have best hair anyway.

Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

Hitler was very dark.

>used to

At least Jews are actually white unlike nazis.

ok, wtf with the number 1.
i have seen an abnormal amount of faggot with that haircut, like wtf, where it come from, what celeb use it and why, just why?
why?

Oblong faces look best with long hair but that's a lot of work

delete this

Make me.

oh look, pussy and effeminate ninnies who got curb stomped by superior and masculine slavs. While these sissy cucks were LARPing as "le brave knights" in the comfort of the austrian alps on a sunny day, actual men were surviving the harshness of the siberian winter. They thought their little "magic symbols" and delusions of granduer could save them from the cold reality of real masculinity utterly decimating them.

footballers popularized it, mainly zlatan

God, i avoid everybody with one of these like the plague
Most fuccboi cuts now

Here's the true fashy cut

kek, great post

Being a horde of bleached chimpanzees isn't Veeky Forums, Vladimir.

not the point. the nazis you faggots always post are effeminate twinks who lost to superior masculine slavs.

HNNNGH

no

Got to bed Varg, you viking cosplayer

underrated post

A haircut can't be emasculating outside of public interpretation/opinion on a hairstyle. Not the public at large but i mean those around observing said hairstyle in the context of the person with the hairstyle and where they are. Basically undercuts are seen by you as faggy and effeminate because you don't like the people you see having them (because they're usually fuckbois who are hopping on the tail end of a bandwagon trend).

All that being said, Veeky Forums shits on all these for the most part. #3 is the only *okay* one. Pretty much all the others are only used by unattractive, xanax fuccbabies in h&m bomber jackets to try and make the frame of their face seem taller

these look like fucking trash

neo-barbering was a mistake

this is the only good haircut

You Slavs actually believe you won the war alone by personal strength of character? That's so cute.

Huncucks btfo!

the hitler youth one like 3 looks okay if you don't wear skinny jeans, but if you're a modern fuccboi faggot with that haircut then kill yourself

underrated