/hair general/

Hair general, old thread not bumping.

How do I achieve a dry-look, wavy side part that doesn't get messed up by a light breeze?
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZ16kb9-ps4?t=28
dererstezug.com/GermanHaircut.htm
amazon.com/Am-Coconut-Cowash-Cleansing-Conditioner/dp/B00641UCY8
amazon.com/Aria-Starr-Beauty-ORGANIC-Cuticles/dp/B00GMAWI66/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1485734125&sr=1-5&keywords=argan oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Opinions on pic related? I have dark blonde, thick wavy hair. I want something comfy that doesnt require a lot of work daily either. Suggestions are very welcome.

had something similar for quite a while, including your issue. First shower obivously, towel dry, then use a blowdryer to generally guide your hair. Depending on how easy your hair works, you know straight you need to use it. Make sure that your hair is completely dry. This may take a few minutes, depending on how long your hair is. Then use a peasize of Hanz de Fuko Claymation and thoroughly apply it in your hair. HdF is quite expensive, but a package lasts two months. Idk about cheaper alternatives.

>Hanz de Fuko Claymation

everyone always talks about that shit, how well does it work and for what lengths?

What sort of product should you use for this style (and similar ones)?

Veeky Forums I need advice, I'm thinking of cutting my hair short and I need a hair style that'd go well with me. I apologize for the shitty quality.

It works very well on short and medium hair, up untill 4.5 - 5 inches. If your hair is longer than 5 inches, Hanz does have other products, but I've never tried those.

so if i wanted hair like this could i just use that shit without any blowdrying or anything?

my hair is a half inch/inch shorter than this

Hair pomade

shave it all if your face is as slim as it looks here

actually i lied my hair is more like this

this is literally my haircut

Does anyone have a picture of how the back of this haircut should look?

I wouldn't mind a look with a fashy tinge but I'm not going skinhead/leukemia tier.

Also, can that haircut be styled in any other ways?

A razor blade.

>can that haircut be styled in any other ways?

if you mean anything other than parted to the right, no

If I have the front like this, what's a good idea of what I can do about the sides, ideally something with a bit of length to it.

You can use it on that length. how much you need to blow dry, idk, but make sure you use claymation on COMPLETELY dry hair, otherwise the hold is shit
not a big fan of the hairstyle tho

yeah it's shitty hair but i couldn't find a better picture with the kind of volume i wanted

What kind of haircut is this?

youtu.be/vZ16kb9-ps4?t=28

How important is conditioner, anyhow?

Bump

first time on Veeky Forums?

Sure is.

Am I Veeky Forums yet?

it's an undercut/hitler youth

played out meme cut but every barber knows how to cut it by now so if you want it you probably won't get your shit fucked up

Alright, that's honestly what I thought but every picture example I've ever seen looks really faggy.

What do I tell them then, a 'subdued' undercut? Professional looking?

just ask them not to fade the sides or cut it too closely

also please don't put the part all the way on the side of your head like that guy because it looks autistic

Where exactly should the part be?

wherever you part it normally

or like

Are side part undercuts in general a no-no?

I guess it's just my 'tism, because they seem to look the best.

no

that guy just has a shitty haircut

I'm still wondering how the back of a side part undercut should look

google is your friend

I kind of like it, but maybe it's just because he's got that skeezy Norwegian lumberjack look. He's like 20 years older than me so I don't know why I'm even using him as an example.

Is something like an undercut good for covering up some mild crown balding?

This is a different user by the way.

forgot pic

>implying i haven't tried google

What if it's a disconnected undercut? Like what appears to be

>having hair in 2017

dunno

i can't find a picture either

Eh, I'll keep looking.
>tfw already got a disconnected side part but think the stylist probably could've done a better job and am too embarrassed to post a picture on Veeky Forums

Okay, time to sound retarded:
>wherever you part it normally
...How do I figure out where exactly that is should be?

wherever it looks good desu

Looks gay.

>Curly

can somebody tell my what the name of this haircut is because i want to have it parted w/ the line and short on the sides w/ long hair on the other side

I guess that's a side part of some sort. I don't know the more specific name.
But remember, you can (and probably should) bring a picture to the person who cuts your hair so they know exactly what you want.

It's just a standard tapered short back and sides cut
if you part the hair farther to one side then you're combing more of it across to the other side, which is why it may seem longer on the other side

Is hair clay good for texture and moisturizing on curly hair?

side part with a low razor/skin fade
aka "white walls" add a slick back and you get the real hitler youth
dererstezug.com/GermanHaircut.htm

>tfw when you cant because aggressive cowlick

Is my hairline fucked? Do i need to shave it all off or is there a hairstyle that would look ok?

Side

Other side

Any way to get this kind of hair? Mine's medium length and really thin. I'd love something like pic related with maybe a tad less off the sides. I heard pomade and towel dry is the way to go but I've never used it before. I'd assume I'd need a medium hold low shine?

Oh fuck I'm mad jelly. Absolutely.

Pomades my man, especially murrays if you can handle it. If you want the side-part slickback just part at the center of the cowlick if its at the back. Works pretty well for me.

Didn't the buzzcut meme peak in 2016?

Nah. Cowlick is directly above my right eyebrow.

This one of the few things about being male that sucks. We sometimes go bald. It's not bad if you are in your 30s, but I don't think that is the case.

got it from some shitty ass website, cba to change name. its not really jewish curly, more very wave imho. my hair is very similar

jump on fina to save/thicken what you have, then you can work out some hairstyle

Sides should be shorter (with scissors), top longer.

Thanks friendo! Wish I could helo you but I dont know anything about thin hair... good luck!

Okay so time to post this, share it for fags that are letting hair growth, good luck everyone.

3 & 4 are normie
all the others are literal trash. get a proper cut and take care of your hair

Actually I did this to illustrate hair growth Ikr it's shit, I just wait and see

Posting again for more ideas.
Been growing my hair out cause I thought a pompadour was what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure. Going to get it cut some time next month most likely. Any recs?
Wavy, dark brown hair. Aggressive cowlick in front. Widow's peak since I was a kid. Can't grow facial hair; just didn't get the genes I guess.
Not Veeky Forums, just trying to have hair that compliments my head and face. Typically dress casual, jeans/sneaks/shirt/denim jacket or hoodie. Play in rock bands and shit.

Hey it's the first time I see someone with somewhat similar hair to mine

I usually just square the sides a bit, I think ill let the top this long this time

wait a fucking minute we dont actually have similar hair

whatever

Grow it or cut?

Sorry don't have any advice but wanted to know you look pretty good. Hair and all. Don't get a pompadour it's overdone.

Grow

name of the guy?

>posts picture of 15 years ago

Hey thanks user. I really appreciate that.

your hair looks oily and your shirt is dirty

I have lots of hair and am in need of help.

Not opposed to cutting it, but I'd like to do something with what i have. Should I part it differently?

idk

Haha, that's almost exactly my hair. I've had it like this for a while and now thinking about cutting it. It's getting annoying. Some days it looks like your pic and some days it looks like shit. All depending on fat levels in hair and whatnot. It's hard to keep it looking like that every day is what I'm trying to say. But it's really nice when it does.

I have shoulder length hair with big curls. I wear it to work in a pony tail every day. I'm balding on the top of my head. Is it time to cut it short? I notice that I'm balding but I don't think many others do based on how they react when I say that I am.

Noob question.

When I shower, my hair gets really frissy and fluffy and just all over the place. How can I prevent this? Is it too dry? What can I do?

It looks kinda like this.

It's dried out. Use shampoo less often. Put argan oil in your hair while wet after shower.

I already use shampoo as little as possible, but every time it still does this. I use anti-dandruff shampoo though, maybe that's why?

Is coconut oil an option? I feel like I've read that.

Coconut oil is just as good as argan oil. I use a coconut co-wash and use two drops of argan oil after I'm out of the shower. I love how my hair feels after its dry :>

co-wash:
amazon.com/Am-Coconut-Cowash-Cleansing-Conditioner/dp/B00641UCY8

argan oil:
amazon.com/Aria-Starr-Beauty-ORGANIC-Cuticles/dp/B00GMAWI66/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1485734125&sr=1-5&keywords=argan oil

How would I go about getting this texture of hair?

Huh, I had never heard of co-washing. Does it really work? Sounds just like what I need. Do I have to use a special conditioner?

but that looks nice

yeah that looks nice i love her

omg i wish this girl was my gf

Yea, I've been using it for a year now and my hair isn't as frizzy post shower. Cowash is short for "conditioner wash" so you could replace your shampoo and conditioner with this.

be a dirty unwashed meme faggot

there should be 2 hair generals: one for posting your ugly mug and asking stranges for advice and one for posting nice haircuts

I have thick straight hair, how do I get curly spic hair like ?

Retard, wrong.
Are you Dutch,Irish , Italian, or Jewish by chance?
Be honest.
If so, you most likely have wavy hair and just thought it was like that after showers, when you've been combing it down.
Frissy comes from the word Frizian.
Frisia was a tribe in the netherlands that literally meant "curly hair."
The more you know!

Step one
>Don't be of middle eastern, Turkish, or Asian descent.

This is me and this is my hair. Trying to grow it out currently.
Would it suit me ? Like maybe shoulder length.
Also bleach or no

Are you fucking kidding me dude, I'm the definition of thick and super straight, my hair is just messy in that picture

THICK, DENSE AND STRAIGHT, MY HAIR IS THE DEFINITION OF THAT

I'm actually insulted you would call my hair FUCKING CURLY. People used to compare my hair to FUCKING STEEL WOOL

Would the hair on the right (ignore the dye) look good on me (I'm on left)? I want to get it shorter so that it's less annoying to style.