Hey I recently brought this iron on patch...

Hey I recently brought this iron on patch, I was thinking of putting this on my school jacket but I just realised I might be called a racist although neither me or the flag are, what shall i do ? School has a black/navy blue jacket rule too, do or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

do it

are you in a state that was part of the union? def don't

are you in a state that was part of the confederacy? probably still don't

Just wear it. If you care this much about what other people think about the patch you are not Rocking it with Pride!™

Where do you go to school? Also, I'd put it on as it can always be removed. Look at what other kids are wearing and see if you can pass.
I think your rule may refer to the jacket as a whole- not many jackets are 100% entirely 1 or 2 colors.

or maybe do it if you have a truck with a lift kit and you dip

im in the UK haha
man i am very tempted to do so , but i think teachers would get very butt hurt
i go to school in the UK in a primarily somalian and indian area, however all the kids are wearing black or blue jackets,
sadly i dont have either

>i go to school in the UK in a primarily somalian and indian area
you're retarded
enjoy getting culturally enriched

To be honest you are better of not wearing it. Assuming you are not 18, your peers will probably perceive this is as a "racist flag" because the media told so.

Its stupid if you're an American. It's absolutely retarded any other country. It's not even ironic

You're not American, what business do you have wearing the rebel flag?

Fuck off underage try-hard

ahahahahah fuck you too buddy
that is true but what shall i say in my defence?
i just think the flag is pretty, was thinking of getting the japanese imperial flag but thought that may have been too much
i think the flag is pretty, you're the try hard fag, you're not irish but im sure u eat a fucking potato

Where did you bring it

op here, if i do end up wearing it, what shall i use to defend that this isnt a racist flag and that im not a racist?

>i think the flag is pretty

ok this is bait

sage

if you mean buy, i found it on ebay when i typed in confederate flag patch

Go for the Imperial Japanese one. I also have one on an old jacket and have never been questioned about it. Way less controversy.

im serious here im not b8ing im serious

If you're just wearing it to be an edgy fag that's lame

where do i buy that now? im sorta scared that my teachers will fucking call me a fucking racist, when they went through my phone when i was in some big shit they kept finding the word nigger so they already think im racist, what do? shall i go for the imperial one?

Where did you brought it

>wants to wear racist symbol
>im not racist guise Xd

no im not wearing it to look edgy but it would genuinely look good on my jacket because my jacket has a rugged and old look to it so it would fit in to it

It is not a racist symbol; just perceived as one.

Learn English you pavement monkey!

its not racist lol, is the US flag also racist because its been flown over the united states for 100's of years longer than the confederate?

OP, coming from a fellow Bong, people here are retarded and know nothing about history let alone American history so they're definitely going to think it's racist. I wouldn't - the ignorant won't listen to you anyway when you try to explain.

What city you live in?

Why hasn't this kid been banned?

i live in london buddy how about you? west london in specific
what ya talking bout

Ayee north-west London, Ruislip and Eastcote.

dayum! I'm from Hillingdon, in hayes basically. my cousin lives in greenford, isnt that close to ruislip?

You're a fucking child asking about what you should wear to school, isn't that your mother's job?

Yeah man, about 20 minutes away from both Hayes and Greenford

op here, brought myself a rising sun patch now too. I'll leave the confederate flag til i leave my school and join a new one

If you have to ask then you shouldn't do it.

Potatoes originated from America you twit.
You should wear it if you want, the only exposure the UK has to that image is from the Dukes of Hazzard in the 70s

my mother died giving birth to me so cant ask her buddy

sorry my french isnt very good
yeah i decided to scrap it and rather get the rising sun

Makes sense

Just so you know, your dad probably wished you'd died instead of her.

my dad is a shizo, he probably thinks the radio is my mum

Wear it and post pics after you get jumped by currysniffers and niggers

will probably stick it on my bag or something lol not my fucking jacket cause i dont want to be branded as a racist nigger hater

the best defence is probably an appeal to states' rights and autonomy from authoritarian rule... which is actually surprisingly relevant in the UK

a more subtle patch would be the actual 13 star flag (stars and bars) of the confederate states

That's not even a good defense because anyone who actually reads the articles of secession will see that that it had nothing to do with any state's rights except for slavery.

And, unlike the South, where the states intentionally gut public education to keep their people stupid, the English can actually read.

>what shall I say in my defence?
Just explain to them that the flag itself doesn't represent racism

that is very very true, thank you for that, also that flag looks very nice too but im not wearing it for meaning im wearing it for more of the look, i think it looks really cool (confederate flag)
why would they secede when only 7% of them had slaves (at the height of slavery), risking 1000's of lives for a small portion of people is not logical, they tried seceding because they were being pushed around by the north. also, general e Lee had said himself that slavery is a moral wrong and had given up his slaves 20 years prior to the war

If you like it then wear it
I wear pic related because I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd and I think it looks fucking sick
But judging by your replies you're probably a pussy bitch so best not even bother if you can't wear a flag on a jacket

>Just explain to them that the flag itself doesn't represent racism
It just represents half a country that fought a war in order to keep racism legal.

Because the 7% that had slaves were the ones with power, you dinkus.

7% fight to retain their financial strength they built using slaves while using the poor 93% as cannon fodder.

Same shit happens today.

not worth the drama, as a fellow brit everyone will think you're a racist. fags here might say "just do it don't care what anyone else says" but its not worth the trouble. at best people will think youre a racist at worst (which is probably true) people will think youre a stupid edgelord. get a different flag

>cultural appropriation
You triggy my shiggy diggy

>the flag flown by the military apparatus of treasonous insurrectionists who explicitly named white supremacy among their founding principles
>doesn't represent racism

This guy has a better idea.

Go read your first sentence op

im op and im not that person

Then where did you brought that patch

wow trips
EBAY U FAG

If I rock this on a jacket will people care?

no they wont know what it is about

Way too subtle for anyone to get it

you are a fucking idiot

get a yellow snek flag instead of the stupid sister fucking, idiot flag

literally the loser's flag

>the confederate battle flag that was created during the civil war to be flown by certain racist military squadrons isn't racist

lol

If you find yourself on a university campus you may get yelled at but I doubt many people will care

CONFEDERACY x SURPEME COLLAB WHEN???

So cringy

that's the definition of "symbol" dumbass

total autism

> I just realised I might be called a racist

OP, if you're white, you'll get called "racist" no matter what.

>subtle
I dunno man it's pretty fucking obvious is it not?

Just don't go to a protest or uni campus you might get your ass beat by an antifa

(((antifa))) are tumblr pansies
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

this

>ass beat
>antifa
hahah good meme
antifa are a bunch of pussy faggots who can't even with with vastly superior numbers

>>>>>>>>>>>>communists
what a fucking joke

do euros even know what the confederate flag is?

>ahahahahah fuck you too buddy

just do it

Fucking kys

If you don't have the balls to be labeled a racist then don't wear it.

Even if neo naxis are complete philistines, I respect their balls.

>in the uk

Kill yourself amigo

oh wait, how can you?

Get rid of the bowl cut first Dylan

You euro faggot "Le confederate flag meme!" USA or bust

loooool

you'd probly get an ASBO for doing that mate

if you're worried about being called a racist, you're not worthy of wearing our flag anyway

>replying to this thread

Do you really think so? Wouldn't it be covered in freedom of expression ? Then again England is turning into a right police state shit hole

lmao you're probably right about it attracting less controversy but it's kind of funny to me that that's the case

> freedom of expression

not in the UK. you can be arrested for posting on twitter...

REEEEEEE fuck England hate living here, would wanna move to us and live down south with the rednecks, rednecks are the bomb

Stick to northface and Nike air 95s then

I don't dress like a fag

Do you even listen to RAC?

You're obviously someone who has had no encounter with southern americans. They fucking suck, nice people tho.

How do we suck?

>wearing a confederate flag on your school jacket
are you gonna tell your friends not to come to school tomorrow too

who cares

It's strange, antifa really are a bunch of weaklings, but when you look at the average right wing nationalist they're just as rat-faced, mixed race and weak as their opposition. The only strength in either camp is represented by Shia, strangely enough, and older nationalists (rednecks, Anders B., Varg) . Every person that I've met or seen who has a /pol/ derived mentality is an ugly little untermencsh, ie. that guy who Shia started screaming at during the livetream.

I went to Texas for holiday and everyone was great