Why is Veeky Forums so autistic about Supreme?

Why is Veeky Forums so autistic about Supreme?

I mean I could understand the hate for their bogo hoodies and camp caps, but they have some really nice pieces.

Other urls found in this thread:

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2016/all
discord.gg/yDYxahH
discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha sure buddy.

Not an argument.

Its a public service announcement not an argument. Thank you for clarifying the obvious.

in a serious manner, it's because their heavily branded stuff have basically become what they are identified by. they have some interesting pieces besides those but the consumer base of supreme has become synonymous with hypebeast garbage

most Supreme designs are just a spin on an already existing graphic or referenced from vintage pieces. the outerwear is the only thing original in my opinion.

You're a terrible poster, get out of my thread.

I understand that, but it doesnt mean you have to get autistic about it. Yohji is also becoming hypebeast material, does that mean you're going to shit on his things too?

Thats what h&m is doing as well, yet they dont get the same treatment.

Mainline Yohji is not even close to becoming "hypebeast material" what are you even talking about? H&M is a fast-fashion company, that is what they do and what they are known for.

1. stop using autistic to describe everything you disagree with

2. yohji is nowhere near hypebeast material what are you on

3. people don't want to be associated with supreme because of their 14 year old rich UK kid fanbase

I'm talking about the Y-1.
And justifying h&m because "they're always been doing that" is poor.

no one expects h&m to do anything new, the whole point of that company is cheap mimics of popular designs.

Y-1? Lmao

I am not justifying them, it literally is the definition of a fast-fashion company and it does not hide that fact, they do what they are good at. Supreme on the other hand is vastly overrated for what they actually do (rehash old designs, barely any cut-and-sew pieces, print on blanks, ...).

this. h&m is selling rehashed sweatshirts for like $15 while supreme is doing it for like $150

bangin on my chest

Only pieces are liked were from Toshio Maeda, Undercover and Nobyoshi Araki collabs.
And in those cases it has nothing to do with how good Supreme's stuff was, but my general love for those three people.

This. And I post pretty much this same thing every time someone tries going "HURRR SUPREME GTFO GO BACK TO RSTREETWEAR!"

Then someone will post a fit from a Japanese magazine or something and go all "W2C JACKET/SWEATER HOLY SHIT" and it will be Supreme.

Supreme does good stuff that isn't branded, but the fan base is a bunch of faggs. They release bogo hoodies once a year...but Veeky Forums is retarded so

H&M get dragged just as much as supreme, its just a bit more 'mature'

>they have some really nice pieces.

Guys this is an image board, post some nice supreme stuff. Just supreme, not collabs.

you a fakin commie?????

Because this board hates everything related to hypebeasts or streetwear for the hell of it. Also mob mentality

Lmao at all these people defending Supreme thinking its a special brand. You have hundreds of brands like Supreme all over Bigcartel/Instagram and whatever the fuck, they bring nothing new to fashion and even as a homage brand they are not good.

Post good pieces instead of all this damage control.

>take any Supreme piece
>Veeky Forums shits all over it
>if the exact same piece was cav empt it would be an instant 10/10

You can't really trust Veeky Forums in general OP

This is my favorite.

yeah i like asap rocky
im pretty trill in my supreme clothing

but Cav Empt is shit too

they do but they're super rare and nobody talks about them, everyone only talks about the hypebeast shit they put out

CE is objectively pretty good though. They do have mostly good pieces each season. Since their aesthetic is more or less unique and quality is pretty great I would say it's one of the best streetwear brands along with Undercover. Also I really get some Raf vibes from it.

Still no images of good exciting stuff

Literally shut fuck up and never return. You're some faggot that got jealous of all the rich kids riding a hype wave and you
>>poorfag
Can't cop one. Go through this look book and never return you piece of shit.
>>idgaf about sup

Check the look book. Unbranded items are fine in here

no no senpai, you show us some good supreme pieces.
I know how to internet.
Champion your brand bro!

FUCK OFF U FUCKING HYPEBEAST FROM KTT, R STREETWEAR, HYPEBEAST.COM OR WHEREVER YOU ARE FROM. Fuck off u nu Veeky Forumsg.

supreme has some nice pieces but i like them mostly because of the dudes that skate for them even though they don't even have a team.

Fuck off, you nu Veeky Forumsg. I think everyone who likes actual designer clothes and good fits left for instagram, StyleZeitgeist, /r/malefashion and places better than Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is now full of hypebeast fags who think they are superior to their fellow hypebeasts by browsing a mongolian image board.

>why is Veeky Forums so autistic about supreme

can you see the irony in this question?

Cav Empt is kind of trash sometimes.

Embarrassing reply, at least TRY to think of some arguments before posting. And drop the name too because you are obviously deluded and a dickrider of Supreme.

Some Supreme stuff is pretty neat. Its just that Veeky Forums hates hypebeasts and hypebeasts love Supreme.

Agreed.

Keyword is some. Supreme is still trash. Only worth wearing if you are a skater. Even then, skating is only for teenagers and kids in their early to mid 20's.

the basement is absolute cancer. Do we really have crossposters? They're just a bunch of spoiled kids pretending to be ghetto/council.

Lmfao what do you think is good then? I hate supreme/bape/off-white too but you're just a brainwashed Veeky Forums user and you're embarrassing yourself

The edgier ones also come here, truly part of the cancer that is nu-Veeky Forums.

Supreme is shit though. Not that guy but they don't ever come up with something new and just steal something from an actual good designer, then pass it on to jewish teens from London/NY.

Stop using nu Veeky Forums.

You sound like a newfag trying desperately to sound like you haven't been here less than a week

I dont hate Supreme, I never wrote that. Its just that they are not that special. I am not trying to be contrarian. People have an opinion, get over it.

Take your own advice then, bud.

Also don't discuss your opinion if you don't want people to challenge it, bud.

Im open for discussion but calling me brainwashed and saying I am embarrassing myself is not really an argument is it?

You can like Supreme but in that case Veeky Forums might not be the right place for you. Try the basement, a Facebook group with like-minded people.

Wow nice reading comprehension

That's exactly what you did. Now you're really making yourself look stupid

You're a faggot driven by brands and should consider killing yourself.
If I like a piece, i cop it and wear it. You have the attitude of a hypebeast.

lmao this whole thread is filled with hypebeasts, faggots and losers like this who are actually discussing this shit excuse for a brand.

Ok fatty

/thread
literally only good post ITT

Fuck Supreme, you nufag hypebeast.. Haha.

Great reply, absolutely top notch.

There's a Veeky Forums discord server full of you hypebeasts. The mods here love Supreme. Here is the invite link. get the fuck off this board and go here.

discord.gg/yDYxahH

>Steal logo and design from Barbara Kruger
>Call up your guy Reigning Champ because you cant design hoodies yourself
>SLAP A MOTHERFUCKING BOX ON IT I DONT CARE

And yet people still defend this brand, they do have some loyal followers it seems.

Hypebeasts have taken over Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is seen as the "cool" and "hip" place for hypebeasts that got sick of the forums they frequent (/r/streetear, KTT, hypebeast.com, the basement). So, they go here and shill their dumb shit here.

You're literally all thats wrong with fashion; concentrating on the brand instead of the actual piece.

You're living under the illusion of hating hypebeasts, while being a hypebeast yourself.

>You're living under the illusion of hating hypebeasts, while being a hypebeast yourself.

Kek. You own many Supreme pieces too l, my dude haha! Let's circlejerk Supreme, my fellow hypebeast white boy with skater hair! aheh!!

>damage control
>muh secret club
>am I cool yet guyz???

Like I said, I'm not a fan of Supreme. But if I see something of them that I do like, I wont pretend like I hate it just because it has the Supreme tag on it.

Sum nigger who can't click a link
Nigger ifgaf about sup but but i am annoyed by Veeky Forums buttfuckin this brand. Stop being so close minded and tighten your butthole bitch
Juvenile reply

>look at what someone else in the industry does
>copy and ship to spoiled teenagers
It's how they roll.

Still a nu fag.

Stop using this term you cringy fucking newfag

You really dont know how to form a proper arument, do you?
How old are you?

Go back to your hypebeast shitholes.

what does that even mean? youve used that word 6 times in this thread already

numalecucks. nu/fa/gs. hypebeasts. I hate all of you kek.

so this is the power of 2017 Veeky Forums?

Lmao fucking cringe. Stop trying to make up your own term. it's not going to catch on. It's not clever. Kys fucking newfag

This is bait.

Just tell us how old you are

/pol/ is really shitting up this board lately.

Cuck.

I'm not a fan of supreme but I really want this, thoughts?

>please stop bullying me guys :(

(((you))). supreme is a cuck brand and you know it. only Veeky Forums thing to wear is Veeky Forumsscist core.

Cringe

I think you missed the lane heading to /pol/, I'll help you out

25 posters. 20 hypebeasts trying to defend supreme. 5 people trying to defend the glory of Veeky Forums. My god, what has happened to this board!!

> in b4 this board was never good

But you're not from Veeky Forums, you're obviously a /pol/ crossboarder.
You need to go back to your board or at least the hitler thread.

And you like Supreme. And you crosspost from your streetwear forums. Kek.

It was good until crossboarders invaded

>kek
You don't belong here fatso

> implying im fat

>implying you arent a skinny fat (((cunt)))

Good hypebeast goy! Falling for the streetwear Jew I see?

When did I say that I like Supreme?
Reread

Your implying you like Supreme.

There is a place for you Veeky Forumsggots that like supreme.

discord.gg/yDYxahH

I believe that is the link to /r/supremeclothing or the Veeky Forums server with people who like Supreme.

>reading comprehension
The power of /pol/

>cringe
Jesus, fat AND obnoxious? Keep trying to prove yourself on Veeky Forums, that'll get the secret club to like you!

Come join the thinspo discord server!

discord.gg/SeMWYm9

>knows the link

Wow someone has way too much time on their hands

DYEL fags and hypebeasts too, baka. You guys are the reason Veeky Forums is shit

Fuck your thinspo cucked shit. This one girl anna or whatever the fuck it is went to the hospital for anorexia, kek. Lifting weights or taking up an athletic sport with a high protein, relatively low carb diet is the way to go, instead of starving yourself like a beta.

Go back to your containment boards, no one here likes you fatty

Beta dyel hypebeast fag.

>athletic sport
>low carb
Nigger what the fuck are you doing???

Cringe