What are some ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY wardrobe components for those looking to become effay?

What are some ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY wardrobe components for those looking to become effay?

>Sketchers
>Supreme bogo
>Dad hats
>Ralph Lauren Polo
>Dickies

>Dickies
stop it's not a meme

Some nice plain black, white and grey t shirts.

That's the only thing I would say is actually necessary because its the only thing you can build any kind of look you're going for on.

-black skinnies (if you're skinny)
-black combat boots
-lots of white shirts
-lots of black shirts
-cream and white button-ups
-socks in all the basic colors (white, black, olive, cream, brown, gray, heathered, etc)
-two pairs of hi-top sneakers (one black and one white)
-one pair of low-top sneakers (white)
-slim wool trousers

There's more I'm sure but those are some bare essentials imo

Yes they are, skate culture is for normie underage faggots and 20-year-old who can't let go of their youth

You can get back into skate culture when you're 35. Wait until then.

I'm looking for shoes that are compatible with almost all fits.

fuck off u skater hypebeast hybrid fags

Ok. I will suggest wardrobe components for becoming Veeky Forums.

Get Jeans or Chinos for whatever fits your legs.

I would say Slim fit, Skinny fit, and Super skinny fit (IF YOUR LEGS ARE ACTUALLY SKINNy) black jeans or chinos.

Black fitting sweatshirt, Black Tee (long and short sleeve) Black Jacket (Denim, Bomber or whatever) (no fleece shit), Black Pulloverhoodie.

Black Sweatshorts. Black tapered sweatpants.

Basically get basics and all black shit to look Veeky Forums at minimum. Don't listen to nufags, numalecucks, incel numale cucks with shitty fashion sense, hypebeast cuck fags, for any fashion advice when starting to be Veeky Forums.

I would suggest Uniqlo, H&M, Zara, Levi's for basics. I assume your somwhat poor, and despite the fact that these are fast fashion, they will suit your needs well.

Then, I would expand to designer shit like Rick, Yohji, Raf, Acne, and whatever shit. But that's for later.

Black Chuck Taylors can work. Nike Prestos for high tech vibes. Black Vans.

I FORGOT:
MOST ESSENTIAL is that you start losing weight if you aren't already slim. You don't have to go full thinspo if you don't want but a BMI under 18 or 19 will look good in tons of pieces someone over than could never dream of pulling off.

Working out to achieve some definition is recommended too

Palladium Baggy Leathers in black

They're cheap, slim, comfy, and durable, and not only can the be worn with almost any outfit but they completely change the feeling of the outfit

A white tee with black jeans? Add black boots and suddenly you're in a god-tier minimal milspo fit, son

Other nominations include black hi-top Shoes Like Pottery (way better looking than Chucks and will last far longer)

oh god i think I have a bmi of 21 kill me now. Might have to use that fucking gym membership now

There is nothing that can't be replaced by something else.

Why do we keep having these discussions? Don't we have a sticky?

Weight loss is primarily tied to diet. Exercise helps but you NEED to cut back on calories or else you'll see no quick progress.

/thinspo/ has some great tips, just be careful you don't stick around so long you end up with an eating disorder

Download MyFitnessPal right now and start there. Great free app

TOP, BOTTOM, SHOEWEAR.

Mono black or the regulars with white soles?

This is a good start

Where can I get some cheap as fuck but good quality shirts?

And what shoes would you guys classify as necessities.

So far I plan on getting high top black chucks and Reebok 85s. Not super convinced by the latter so I'm open for suggestions/replacements.

Uniqlo for shirts

Honestly, if you need white low tops, go Shoes Like Pottery. They are gorgeous in person and will last you forever. They're a little pricier than those Reeboks but they'll last much longer than most shoes you're being recommended

Don't you dare get the bright white one, either

When did Dickies become skate culture?
If anything its workwear.

>suddenly you're in a god-tier minimal milspo fit, son
embarrassing

this is pretty good to build off from

It's not. Skaters may have started wearing them, but they're not exclusive to skate culture. The underage faggots here just don't know what they're talking about and don't have to capacity to realize that many, many different subcultures have worn Dickies, not to mention normal fucking people who work.

a big dick or a nice tight vagina

Sticky is outdated. T b h we should have a new one

Pls answer this, I don't want to make a retard mistake

Regular with white soles. Mono black is waiter/school-uniform core.

Mono-blacks are top tier with black trousers though.

lame and outdated

Alright thank you boys I love you all

They would have none of the popularity if it weren't for skateboarders adopting the brand.
It's funny as fuck they are a "fashion item" though, literally just the cheapest shit that won't get destroyed instantly if you fall, all there really is to them.

MONO

this tbqhfam

go outside m8, its a meme

full white

Chucks are basically like wearing crocs at this point.

this, I cringe whenever I see them now tbqh

What if you're an underage b& like me?

Tbh if you're not at the very least slightly attractive , don't bother. A slim young man with a nice jaw line and minimal confidence can wear whatever the fuck they want. If you're a manlet with no chin, it doesn't matter how good your fit is, you'll look like a try hard autistic creep wearing "effay" cloths.

- underwear
- socks
- shirts
- pants
- outerwear
- shoes