/patches/

Proud to be Pakistan Edition

Last thread: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

Other urls found in this thread:

mememagicshop.com/product/the-deplorables-patch/
againstmeaning.bigcartel.com/product/dyatlov-pass
skog.co
happylittlecloud.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Proud to be Pakistan
delet this

POO

Just finished up sewing this onto a jacket. It's a little crooked but not noticeable when I'm wearing it. Thoughts?

Looks fantastic.

i love this patch.

do you have a pic of the jacket? id like to see where you put it and how crooked it is

I'm just cycling through things that start with "P"

Mediumwash denim jacket from H&M, patch is on the left shoulder. Would it be worth it to re-do it?

Whoops, looks like the whole picture is crooked now. My bad

how much did the jacket cost?
looks cool man!

Also that pic looks grimy as fuck. Here's one with flash to show the colors better.

$40, and thank you!

dear against meaning:

WHERE'S MY SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

ON THE WAY, I PROMISE

USPS botched nearly every aspect of that round of orders. They are slowly making their way to people though, I know other anons can confirm

>Ordered that shit the moment you put it up the first time and got it in a week

Glad I didn't get sucked into that shit. Now if only I can find out if a kike from canada is screwing me or not

Are you still planning on doing that Tyranny woodcut patch?

That shit gets me rock-hard.

I'm still chipping away at the design, but the issue is that I'm really not sure if even a woven patch could handle that level of detail without being pretty large. Once I finish up I'll ask my manufacturer about it and see what she thinks could work

Anyone know where to cop a Kurdish flag patch?

Ebay. Aliexpress

Any word when the Russian patches dropping?

Not a patch but something I embroidered. Do you guys like it?

Most likely tomorrow, I just need to go to a paper warehouse near my house and buy new kinds of packaging that won't get me fistfucked by USPS again

So for now I'll say tomorrow, and report here if there are any changes!

neat

Not a fan of the text but it looks great

Yea I was thinking about getting rid of the text as well but I want to make a bigcartel store and thought it might help branding. I probably will get rid of the text though

mememagicshop.com/product/the-deplorables-patch/

You shipped the patches in the yellow padded envelope. Isn't that good enough? Other patch sellers put them in envelopes with some some paper wrapped around them

We already told you your store is complete garbage and will be irrelevant in under a year

Nah, apparently if it "isn't bendy" (there was a bit of a language barrier in my conversation) it's a parcel and needs four times the postage of a letter

delete your store faggot

That's really nice, including the text.
How do you learn to embroider/get into embroidery cheaply?

How much more winning, please stop, I can't take all this .

Not sure how cheap you mean. My embroidery machine costed 800. There are cheaper ones but I'm not sure how good they are. Also thanks

Hello sir, I ordered nearly a month ago, I'm in the UK is this normal?

Back to being the most valuable patch in the world again.

valuable?

really like this. w2c hoodie?

I made it but I'll make a bigcartel in a few weeks when I stock up some more!

Pakistani here
not proud

Please let us know if/when that happens

It'll happen soon and I will

This one is pretty neat

againstmeaning.bigcartel.com/product/dyatlov-pass

Soup's on, guys! I can't ship today, but tomorrow when I buy the new envelopes I'll start packaging.

Also pls don't spread this anywhere, until I package all the TRIP pre-orders I can't handle a release much larger than you guys

Nice! Love the story behind it.
Do you think you'll do more creepy-story-inspired patches? Cuz I'd be all about that.
(The LORE podcast is a great source of that kind of story btw)

Why are pakis bleaching skin? And all your idols are lighter shade of paki.

Good shit my dude

/k/ here
when does the velcro option go up
or did you lie to us to get design help

Other /k/ here, never expected it to be velcro

More like proud to be a backwards gaudy terrorist

what do you guys think about this one? found it recently in my way old shit

its more about the him saying there would be than anything
unfortunately he dropped his name for that thread

No, a velcro option is definitely coming! I just want to see if the extra thickness works alright in the new packaging once I get it

fair enough

I've asked AGAINSTMEANING questions like 4 or 5 separate times over the course of a handful of threads and gotten no response
Good luck getting my money, idiot

Did your autism prevent you from stopping and thinking that emailing him is usually the best course of action to get a response?

No, I just figured a guy that has time to reply to every dicklicker that gives him (you)s telling him how amazing he is would probably also communicate with potential clients in the thread he's already posting in

But then your ruining the thread for everyone else with negativity.
Do it privately ,I got my own problems I don't need yours.

Damn, really? I'm sorry man I must not have seen it. Unless you were the UK user from the last thread who was wondering about the delay, I was going to respond and then I was distracted by the new thread

If you are him, I'm really sorry about the delays, and you're not the only one. I'm changing my packaging so USPS can't ram me like this again

i hope you get nuked for operation searchlght

i like trump but your designs are shit mate

What is it supposed to be? Vomit?

Huh, i actually liked the colour without the flash better.

Hey, good on your for trying and doing something, but like that user said i think your stuff is quite irrelevant now that he already is president. Try other things though, like that user doing the meme bust patch.

>your stuff is quite irrelevant
They do straw polls before design production,
The 2016 sold out for two runs.
2017 was voted on,passed by majority.
There will be 8 made total ,each presidential year.

I hope you have fun watching your demographic shrink and shrink and shrink, my guy

>demographic shrink and shrink and shrink, my guy
Actually the reverse will happen.if enough illegals are deported .they have big families and 3 or4 members voluntarily leave.
It will decimate the democratic base.
They put all efforts going after minority votes in the hopes they would be a majority. And forgot about the average man .
And 99% of men are average.

>Shopping at HM

pakistan zindabad
pic related im a proud pakistani boy

Americans put these of their luggage when they travel, mostly during periods when the US is doing some unpopular shit internationally.

>99% of men are average
Clearly you didn't take take math in school

w2c?!

my meme bust came today, looks pretty good

props for the super fast shipping

also this, which looks like fucking garbage

thanks inner decay, you edgy faggots

this was my first patch, i like it

it's a cool design but it's so thin and insubstantial

i guess it's my fault for not reading that it doesn't have a merrowed edge but still it's definitely not worth what i paid

their pins are nice tbf

Grand Budapest patches have arrived.

skog.co

COP NIGGA!

w2c?

i think they didn't choose a merrowed edge because laser-cut or similar is better when you have an iron on backing. if the edge is merrowed the patch peels of the fabric more easily which you obviously don't want.

I wanted to order this but it just says coming soon I know you're here Veeky Forumsggot

I made this, and since its Paki-thread KOMINAS are in fact paki-american band

i did a small presale to make sure i wouldn't run into any shipping issues. i'm probably just being overly cautious because of how people selling meme bust merch tend to have a funny way of taking your money and not delivering, and i need to make sure that's not me.

still waiting on feedback from the dudes who bought from overseas

anyway, this time it's for real
happylittlecloud.bigcartel.com/

Awesome design man, I think I just ordered the first one.

Really nice, but shouldn't you post that on the /diy/ general as well?

i guess, i was planning on sewing everything down because the jacket i have is pretty slim and the glue probably wouldn't hold up to the flexing

Where is your shit coming from that someone got theirs already?

the envelope said texas

I wanna take a sweater and absolutely cover it with flag patches in a really geometric way but I feel like that's been done before

>but I feel like that's been done before
Come on man, you know that isn't a good reason not to do it

yeah but I mean I feel like I saw someone major do it and I'm blocking it or something

If you haven't noticed, someone's done pretty much everything before

I say go for it

Some of mine.

That's poser unless the flags are of places you've been to

what if it's flags of languages I speak or some other theme type shit
like just the francophonie plus the lusófonia could fill it up
not gonna do any anglo world flags they're a disgrace

Damn those are sick. Are any of them readily available online? I really like the Virgin Mary and Dill ones.

Sounds good, go for it.

What's your first languange? Portugese or the heavenly sent most aestethic language ever?

both actually! I speak russian and serbocroatian too (not native, serbocroatian better than russian) but I'm not fond of being shot in the street so I'll avoid those flags
honestly I prefer the sound of "street" portuguese in majors cities to "common" french which trips over itself and badly incorporates english but those usages of the languages are never written in so it doesn't really matter

Cloud user, here's your feedback: you done good. Patch looks great.

>honestly I prefer the sound of "street" portuguese in majors cities to "common" french
Yeah, french's a godly language, too bad it's spoken by french people

And get the russian and serbocroatian flags too, they look good and your project is about quantity