What's the most effay type of alcohol? pic related, it's what i bring to parties

what's the most effay type of alcohol? pic related, it's what i bring to parties.

gin tonic

grey goose is better you dumb hipster

Grey Goose is a fucking shit tier vodka with a ridiculous price tag on it to appeal to retards like you. I highly doubt you're even of drinking age, and certainly have zero taste if you think Grey Goose is good or cool. Sobieski is 1/5th the price, and indescribably better in every way.

this is what all the cool kids in prague drink

tastes fucking good ngl

cool i'm going to prague in march thanks for this

bez problému

Cheap red wine

>caring about the difference in price between a $30 bottle and a $20 bottle
>drinking vodka for taste when the only thing that matters is that it's smooth
>whipping out your off-brand alcoholics anonymous starter pack teir vodka at the pregame to concerned eyes and whispers between the girls you invited over

nyce digits mane, I usually drink everclear mixed with some type of soda, usually mtn dew voltage, goes great with a blunt and a couple hydros

absolute garbage

I wouldn't even spray this shit on my clothes

>dat stoli
>dose digits
my absolute muthafuckin' nigga right there
getting shitfaced should never have to be more complicated than that
no glass? no mixer? no problem

>Vodka after eating a greasy food like a stromboli
>Gin for similar situations, have to spend 20-25$ for beefeater/tanquary or whatever though
>Rum for a night of enjoyable drinking
>regular whisky if are a cuck (rye aside)
>Scotch if you hate yourself

becherovka is the shit

I'm not really a fan of vodka but stoli def has aesthetic bottles

>whisky if are a cuck

Is this some arbitrary ruling by some faggot? Last time I checked drinking Woodford Reserve straight from a lowball is one of the best feelings one can enjoy.

i think it's more whiskey is classically masculine to the point where it's the fedora of alcohols

I DON'T CARE WHEN ANY OF YOU SAY I REALLY LIKE FIREBALL BECAUSE IT TASTES GOOD I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU TELL ME WHAT A LIMP-WRISTED FAGGOT I AM BECAUSE I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALALALA

overpriced samey garbage
>Bourbon is practically corn syrup
>Irish is a meme since its distillaries shuttered
>Scotch is a good whisky, very expensive, hated by most normal people, drink of true sorrow
>"American" craft whiskies are all over the place in taste profile, with some stuff tasting like maple syrup antifreeze to garbage

oh right
Tequila
>has to go back
only redeeming quality is body shots.

>Bourbon is corn syrup

That's not even an argument. It's constituent ingredient doesn't mean it equates to HFCS. Good bourbons are a smooth and delicious caramel with a balanced flavor profile plus or minus a few top notes. Bourbon neat is simplicity and flavor in a glass, super fucking satisfying.

It's literal corn syrup. The only redeeming aspect of it, is it being the cultural drink of the U.S were it not for being so close to white plantations in the south.

Any rum with a pirate on the bottle

why would you spray vodka on your clothes user?

>that one cuckhold in this thread who is bringing down whiskey (the ultimate drink for men)
>proceeds to say Rum is the best even though Rum is the Cuckhold standard for all men

why do i have to hate myself for drinking scotch

>cuckhold

>tanquary

fuckin oioi

Where did you even get this idea? Corn syrup is much more likely to be involved in the production of vodka than whiskey.

Flavored soju is god tier

It's what my mum and aunts drink.
I cannot get the association of old people off it.

Where my K cider boys at.

soju is trash, i lived in korea, that shit is just water, alcohol and sugar
fuck soju

I bring stella to parties is that fa

I'm american so its imported

nigger

lmao stella is for british white trash wifebeater football hooligans

maybe in america but not if you were a brit

I don't know if it's Veeky Forums, but it's good enough.
Fuck the honey one though.

I just say to the bartender "give me a bottle of your cheapest beer"
It sounds pretty cool and gets the people around me to think I'm a badass. Sometimes when there is a cute bartender or girl next to me I add a funny line. Like I'll say "Give me a bottle of your cheapest beer" and the bartender 95% of the time will say what they are going to give me and I will say "Second cheapest".
This usually gets a laugh and I gain status with the female and also I am dressed in a cool leather jacket to give more of the bad boy vibe.

OOOUUU

Am I a weeb if I say sake

Not effay in the slightest.
If you want effay shots you have to go with grappa or williams pear.

What's the best spiced rum
Also what's a cool trendy liquor that I can bring to party's in the suburb and act pretentious

My pussy got wet from reading this

Anything but Rum. For some reason Rum gives me the instant shits

It's a theater trick, you spray down clothing you can't wash to kill bacteria, usually used like 1 part vodka to 3 parts water

I dunno why that idiot tried to drag you. Sobieski is great, and you're right

it's kind of overpriced for what it is

>neutrals

Vodka is for the weak and the alcoholic.

I unironically drink scotch and irish whiskey on the rocks.

Me on the left.

Jack tastes okay, but the scotch/irish stuff kicks our whiskeys ass. Crown Royal is too bland imo as well, it's girl whiskey.

>scotch/irish stuff kicks our whiskeys ass.
It's also more expensive.

For beer I just get Budweiser. I don't like beer and only drink it if going to house party to get drunk and have something to hold in my hand a sip.

For hard liquor I go with Evan Williams. It taste the same as Jack Daniels and it's cheaper. Plus I'm mixing it with Coke anyway so who gives a fuck.

Barely, if even, the cheap stuff like bushmills is pretty good for less than 20 a 1/5.

>I don't like beer
maybe it's because you only drink budwaiser

When you have drank for a while you will realize that beer is annoying in its calories as well as the gas it gives you.

Whiskey is my go to. It tastes good on ice. It goes in smooth and cold then tastes spicy and warm.

Nothing like fucking a chick after a bunch of beer and having to fart.

h-ha , yea t-totally love that feeling bro!

true, beer is pretty caloric so it's actually kinda awful for getting drunk
that being said beer only gives you gas if it's overgassed (most shit-tier beers are) or you drink it straight outta bottle (or both)

No, beer has carbohydrates that we cannot digest. Then bacteria in our guts consume it and release waste which is the gas. It doesn't matter if you pour it out or not, that is retarded.

always had a bottle of stoli in my fridge during college

a real crowd pleaser

High-end gin with cranberry or bitter lemon
Amaretto and cranberry or neat
Any wine

girl/10

grey goose is literaly teenager highschool tier.

It's definitely an old lady drink, but it's also tasty.

Budgetwise, Veeky Forums drinks are:

High end: champagne
Upper middle end: prosecco
Mid end: dry white wine
Affordable end: a pitcher of G&T
Withnail and I raffish destitution end: vodka

Vodka (mostly) isn't Veeky Forums. Most of it is "I'm in high school, let's take shots"-tier. You don't order a "good" glass of vodka to sip it.

However, simple cocktails are somewhat acceptable, but there are always more Veeky Forums options with alcohol that actually is meant to have a taste. Still, this "low profile" aspect can be construed as Veeky Forums, in the most basic sense.

In short, vodka is the equivalent of white, low-profile, "minimalist" shoes.

Who cares about this connotation (); cognac is still Veeky Forums if you're sipping it in a balloon glass and not taking shots or pouring it into punch.

The most Veeky Forums beers are the Trappist monk varieties (including sour ales).

IPAs are incredibly over-done and hipster-tier. Stouts are too heavy and make you feel bloated. Lagers and pilseners are okay for easy-drinking, but to have such little taste isn't Veeky Forums.

If you can make a case for any of those beers (and any others), I'll hear it now.

>beer

ahah shit. thanks for this one, my friend.

Pray tell me why certain varieties of beer can't be Veeky Forums.

It's not all dudebro light beers and hipster IPAs, you know.

I work in a liquor store. The more Veeky Forums type clientele tend to buy Patron, Ciroc, and Remy/Henny in the range of more expensive shit. Smart drinkers tend to buy Camus, Camerena, Stoli, and Tito's.

>no Japan
>no based Special Reserve

You really are retarded.

underrated post

How about a sailor?

Pretty much the best shit that exists in its price range.

That's not a sailor, it's a woman playing the ukulele.

As long as we're talking about nautically themed rum, I feel like this stuff isn't very Veeky Forums but it sure is tasty.

>Withnail and I raffish destitution end

kek

Nobody mentioned that in the effay movies thread earlier this week, come to think of it. Shame.

nasty as hell! captain and this drill have an 100% chance of making you end up on the floor emptying your stomach.
pic related is my favorite at the moment

depends where you live honestly. I live in eastern europe and vodka is easily the best bang for your buck if you just want to get drunk. it's cheap, fairly tasty (YMMV), low on calories and doesn't make you seem like a pretentious twat the way bourbon does
trappist ales are great abd probably the most effay beers out there. that being said, IPAs can be tasty too, there's just too many of them on the market and they generally have cringy craft vrand image
surprisingly hard to find a good pilsner though, the craft crowd seems uninterested in them and most people don't really give enough of a fuck about their beer

dragonsoop

Alcohol is not effay

This. It's either heroin or nothing, boys.

yes lad
here's a quality screenshot from a Theroux doc

this.
alcohol is the greatest corruption

I'm a PNW native, and there's a great craft brewing scene up here, so I typically go for local beers and liquors. However, favorite intl liquor is definitely pic related.

Also it gets props for best booze aesthetic.

pretty Veeky Forums combo

>that pic
the hell am I looking at here

A tryhard.

You can get an actual low end single malt scotch for the price of that. So it's shit.

>Russian Standard
This stuff fucking kills me
It's very smooth, but it's so fucking strong

Pic related is the cheapest vodka you can get in Scotland.
Tastes like nail polish remover. Goes down like battery acid. Smells like bleach.
Truly can't beat a bottle of Glen's.

Love this stuff. Really smooth, but the only other one I have to compare is Smirnoff.

not effay but can be used to make a Dark and Stormy which IS effay

>my dad used to sip scotch to deal with my bullshit as a child and now I think doing the same will show my maturity and manliness

If you want single malt that isn't dull try to get something from the Scottish islands like a Laphroaig or something similar

I live on the east coast, but outside of a major metro area. Only a moderately sized city, so the liquor stores here dont carry any weabooze.

I'm sure its an interesting experiment, but I would hazard to say its blowing your money out on a product that only is special because its japanese.

Let me expand on rums
>Taste is mostly good for white rums, hard to fuck up the taste
>Aged rums become a true craft, with each island having their own taste
>Poor exportation and fail economies (haiti) make it impossible to get a good taste unless you visit the island
>Most rums marketed are nautical themed and shit

At least rum marketing in terms of years of age in the drink is fair. When you buy a bacardi 8yr, the youngest rum in there is at least 8yrs old. Unlike other categories like whisky where the age expression is the oldest in the beverage unless you get to scotches which are highly controlled products.

Aged liquors are the most ef/fa/y because they have an entire process and science behind them, like the kinds of barrels used, soil used to grow the products that will get distilled, and the heritage. Scotch is expensive, but you know exactly what you are buying and the process used to create it. Same thing with certain upper shelf gins like hendricks, tanquary, beefeater, and plymouth.

In general the british do a very good job of offering quality standards to their products. Irish whiskies are a shit show like I said before because there are very few irish whisky distilleries left there.

French liquors like brandy.. are great and ef/fa/y especially if you get to liquers like Grand Manier. U.S doesn't really have access to a very good reputable market for some of those. Arkansas actually produced a pretty high quality brandy from a local grown apple there.

Zubrowka and Finlandia are my favourite
Grey Goose is probably the most Veeky Forums wodka tho

What are some simple mixed drinks i can order at a bar

all i drink:
tequila, henny
gin & tonic
corona

all i wear:
rick owens
haider
ann d
guidi