Im not super effay or anything but i think some effay stuff is cool, Gosha Rubchinskiy in particular...

Im not super effay or anything but i think some effay stuff is cool, Gosha Rubchinskiy in particular. Whats Gosha's reputation like and its cool that i order some bootleg Gosha off ali express right?

Gosha is cool just buy quality bootlegs.

cool, yeah thats the main thing about ali express...i know lots of people use it to buy clothing and such but it seems kindof sketchy.

taobao or ali is fine

its run by chinamen so its gonna look a little sketch but its just their culture

lel yeah its super cheap though i guess its worth a shot.

If you're going for the knockoffs get the closest to the actual shirts, the obvious knockoffs look fucking appalling

use r/fashionreps and make sure you get a good rep

how am i supposed to know if its a good rep or not...i mean ratings and shit yeah but its kindof hard to tell the quality from a picture on aliexpress

literally why
it's just basic ass shirts with cyrillic writing, what's the big deal

im really into russian culture

Are you really, though? Or do you just want these because of le slavs meme XD
A better way to get into Russian culture would be reading, desu.
t. russian parents

i really am. It just fascinates me, i first got into russian culture through sports like figure skating, gymnastics, and mostly tennis and then through politics and i just kindof started digging into it more and more. I actually have been talking to a few girl that live in Surgut via periscope, facetime etc. for a while now and just all of it together is really interesting to me. I really admire Russia's sense of nationalism and their sense of community. If i could travel anywhere in the world id go to Russia. I also think Russian women are the most beautiful in the world. Russian music is pretty dope too. What books or pieces would you suggest i read?

the people on that subreddit will help you

i guess ill try to operate that terrible layout of a website. thanks

dude do NOT use aliexpress
the items on there are garbage and overpriced
use taobao and an agent like superbuy
the agent buys the items for you and will send you pictures of the items before they ship them so you can be sure they are accurate
seriously just check r/fashionreps, tons of people on there have bought gosha shirts like in your OP on there

an agent? that sounds more expensive and a bigger hassle than it should be or that i am willing to go through. I was browsing just now r/fashionreps and they suggested a certain seller on ali and it looks pretty legit. 13$ isnt too expensive for me either.. ill take your advice and keep searching though. thanks for your input

bootleg gosha isn't gosha.
bootleg anything isn't lit..go away

its literally the same thing but 6 times cheaper

No..it isn't. Its tacky as fuck stop being broke

can someone tell me how to navigate taobao in fucking english?

he's right

Gosha t-shirts are like 50 eur, buying bootleg is dumb as shit

what difference does it make when they look exactly the same?

All of the good shit Gosha makes in the US is sold out so of course I think it's ok to get reps. Ignore the eurofags pls.
Also can you post your tits pls? Can we at least get a shot like >>pic related
Because you r a qt. Is a thread from a week or two ago

im a guy lol and ive probably posted on Veeky Forums like twice in my life

Then who tf Is that

>he doesnt know natalia poklonskaya

Oh I'm sorry. It looked like a good selfie to me. Thanks

yup. shes a top qt, and a badass to boot

Wow I agree. Is it weird I prefer the dark circle eyes to the red dress Natalia? I can see why OP wants to go!

i am OP, but no..its perfectly normal. I like her in the badass uniform too, libcucks dont stand a chance

Hee hee no they don't. She's so pretty...she must be what Hetalia girls look like irl.

yeah sure whatever you say mate

>tfw no russian gf

She looks exactly like
>>pic related

does she? idk i dont watch cartoons

>>anime
>>cartoons
>>mfw can't get triggered
>>hold back autism
Imo yeah

lol. just joking, do you bro...im just happy to introduce natalia to someone new

this a new low. buying gosha ripoffs from aliexpress
get a job

Gosha x Natalia collab when?

Lol nice. And damn son she's gorgeous. On a related note, her anime inspired artwork isn't as cute as her irl

well yeah, obviously

lol I'm sorry but you're wrong here. 99% 2d>d

If any Russians not in a big city saw you in gosha they'd make fun of you.

what makes you think that? i think youre wrong. either way i dont care.

no its true. gosha is laughing stock

why tho? you mean in russia? or everywhere

russia

interesting. why dont they like gosha? is it pretentious or something?

if you want Cyrillic writing on clothing on a brand from russia that's not overpriced as fuck like gosha is, peep Sputnik 1985

eng.sputnik1985.com/shop/

a lot cheaper and a lot more designs

yeah i saw that. i kindof like the notoriety of gosha and his designs better though, specifically the designs with the russian flags on them.

the gosha piece in question is a literal bootleg tommy hilfigger shirt you fucking idiot

western audiences like gosha because it has that russian novelty

but russians dont have that and its just retarded streetwear. Why would you wear a brand that is a corny imitation of what you already wear? If you want the true gosha look you just mix formal wear with adidas. Think leather jacket with track bottoms, very slavic.

cause i wanna wear russian shit thats obviously russian but at the same time has a certain notoriety. i dont really care about actual style.

Trying to communicate through your clothing is passive aggressive.

whatever

its rick who said it, not me

>>>/instagram/

wtf are clothes bootlegs

just printing some designer shit on a tee yourself, its 'fake'

it's just glorified gopnik wear
replace your typical "low end" sportswear logo with гoшa pyбчинcкий and you're set.
If you are fascinated with Russian culture and want to show it with wearing gosha then you will look like a clown. That is like saying "oh I am fascinated with British culture" while looking like a chav.

the cringe is real

whoa this is nice, thanks user

because russians not from big cities are bydlo

i dont get it. Who is allowed to wear gosha then?

If you are from the US you can go ahead and wear it. What I tried to say by that post was don't try to impress some Russian by wearing gosha, simple as that.
If you really like Russia then just learn the language, in my opinion.