Can rick ever look good on shorter people (5'9) ?

Can rick ever look good on shorter people (5'9) ?

yes but you must be no more than 120lbs and never stand near other people or objects that indicate scale

The ramones ruin the fit. Only tall people can afford to lose some apparent height with their bulbous silhouette. It could probably be a great fit with "daintier" shoes

I think I saw this exact guy at Ryerson

only if youre a qt asian like that guy

that guy is shorter than 5'9

yeah

rick can rarely look good on anyone. When will this meme end?

>be 5'6 male
>have birthing hips
wanna bet?

>Ryerson
He lives in Canada so it's a possibility

R I C K I E
T R O U N G

couldnt ramones be styled in a way that could make them look good? I feel like you wpuld have to treat them more like boots rather than just regular shoes due to their size though

Just mind your proportions and carry yourself with grace.

Well he goes to ryerson ...

literally every kind of clothing besides SLP can look good on short people

just look at yohji- literally the most Veeky Forums person in existence and is not an inch over 4'5

wish mamma still posted here
he was king of casual rick

what are you saying I am confused

He's saying it'll look bad on him because of those features he has.

>fa always roasting manlets
>they dress clothes that make you look like a manlet

you tell me

fucking kek

ive seen this prob a hundred times

still funny fuck

considering that Rick is only 178 cm, 5'9" is just an inch shorter and Rick can pull Rick off

O shit, who is he?

Rickie Truong, super nice guy and really pulls off rick nicely

>literally floating

manlets will go to no end in their quest

yeah man, rickie is such a chill dude

>chill

Hes like an excited puppy

What's his height? Anyone know?

who has a link to the rog discord

Yes, but it has to be pretty basic though. Anything else requires additional height to pull off

how many rick pieces do you own

>be Rick Owens
>literally just take vans/converse sneakers, replace the canvas with leather and sell them to hipster faggots for hundreds of dollars

The madman

like six

this is dope

but pods/tee/rams or geos combo is the pumpkin spice latte and ugg boots of designer clothing

it depends. in the state of california you need to be at least 5'10" and 140 lbs to wear any form of rick

>hipster

lmao

The vast majority of RO pieces are really made for average sized / tall people and will look awkward on shorter guys

You can pull ok outfits together with what's left though, but considering that rick kind of only looks good with rick you'd be limitating yourself a lot

this is a dumb question

i could see rick working fine at p much any height, you just have to not style it like an idiot. all you need to do is mind your proportions and be thin. that said, Veeky Forums rick only works on taller guys bc muscle manlets can not be effay

anyone know what htis coat is??

and why i'm slain baby?

God DAMN i want to fuck him

How fucking tell is he

about 5'2"

Asian fashionistas are ugly as fuck. Last time i watched Ip Man everyone was masculine and handsome and like i wanna succ them all. This kid, in my school, would be bullied.

im glad he fixed his hair

what a fucking god

c ommence slainbaby dump?

whoo

for the gram slainbabyyc

>circumcised

dropped

T-shirt picture frame is dope though.

:3 :3

What is this, 2009 Veeky Forums?

>Can rick ever look good
No

Yes.

get that rapist midget off this board. he will never be fashionable, he is a dickhead.

>muh proportions
is for people who are out of shape
>much height
you need height to be a runway model.

Obviously being low in body fat would help with how clothes fit you but being effay just means more toward Veeky Forums ideal of rail thin whereas Rick himself is super thin but jacked af.