Autism Clothes?

I originally posted this on /r9k/ but was told to come here...
One of my friends saw a pic of me that was from a family reunion on facebook and said I had autism shoes?
I looked it up and it almost everything im wearing is considered "autistic"
Why do fucking normies care so much about clothing? I dont give a fuck what I wear, I dont have dress shoes or anything so I just wore my usual shit.
Is there really such thing as autism clothes or is it just a salty normalfag fascination?

some people care about the way they dress

if you don't, immediately close your browser and never come to this board again. it will save both you and us from lots of stress

>I don't give a fuck what I wear
Then why did you show up in formal clothing aside from the shoes? You obviously care.

You sure seem salty about it.

I guess you can say "normies" have a taste for aesthetics. Either you're too stupid to have any awareness of what looks good based on societal conditioning, or you're too smart to give a fuck about what you wear as it is a time sink.

Clearly it's the former.

Okay my post does sound saltier than I should have made it because I did at least TRY to look decent and not go in my dream theater or whatever shirt, but bringing up "societal conditioning" supports my suspicions?

>Why do fucking normies care so much about clothing?
Looking good in public is good manners.

>the OPs clothing
>formal
The real reason the OP shouldn't come here is because Veeky Forums is completely fucking retarded.

Post moar of you thicc sister/cousin/whatever

Post moar of your little sister/cousin/fuckbuddy too

I'm going to say what the other guys on /r9k/ said; that outfit is definitely autistic. However, I think you could get away with it if you put some black pants, and formal looking shoes.

The most important is that the pants must fit correctly, the ones in the pic scream autism, even more than the shoes.

His jacket is far too small for him.

Post moar of girl on right

I meant left

Just post moar of both of them OP.

Like I said, he can get away with it; not walk around looking like a million dollars.

Honestly never really thought about it since I don't pay much attention to what other dudes are wearing, but I can see that terming your outfit autismal is actually a really accurate description.

im not fueling the lust for my sisters sorry, I thought Veeky Forums would be all gays anyway...
Looking at it now the pants do seem to look pretty bad, I usually wear them higher under a hoodie so they dont bag up at the ankles
Yeah the point was I didnt want to go out of my way to get extra stuff I didn't already have

Dude, literally, don't worry about it. As James Brown once said, "If you feel good, you look good." So just chill, bro. You look pretty relaxed in the photo, and you seem to be enjoying yourself. Just don't give too much of a fuck about trendy clothes, and you'll radiate that great I-don't-give-a-rat's-ass-vibe, which is always cool to pick-up from someone. And too, bear in mind that you've essentially come to Veeky Forums's version of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, and these Veeky Forumsggots are going to mercilessly tear you down. Just ignore 'em, man.

I agree with this too. You do look really happy. I would just adjust your clothes to fit better and buy some decent dress shoes.
>>not fueling the lust
>>implying he's got moar
Cmon user quit bee n a faggo
My honest advice to you: if you want to be taken seriously as an adult you should buy some brown oxfords and some black oxfords. Also, you should invest in some dress slacks and tailor your suit.
If you dress causally in pic related then your friends should just accept who they became friends with.

considering pic related you don't look that bad OP, also are those ozweegos you are wearing? pretty sick ;)

Alright let's talk about this

One of the common symptoms of autism all across the spectrum is ineptitude when it comes to fashion sense and style. Whether it holds any ground or not, there are a number of clothing items that are commonly associated with autistic men:

-crocs
-huge gaudy running shoes like yours
-cargo pants
-brightly colored graphic tees
-ridiculously loose pants that pool around the feet
-"classy" "formal" wear when it is not required
-mixing formal wear with casual items, commonly shoes

So those massive, bulbous, gaudy, ugly looking things you have on your feet and other shoes like it will commonly be called "autism shoes"

Your "mommy cut my hair the same short length all around so I couldn't pull my hair out during autism tantrums" haircut really doesn't help either.

>Your "mommy cut my hair the same short length all around so I couldn't pull my hair out during autism tantrums" haircut

>>are those oz wee goes??
>>posts loli
>>cowgirl booties
Lmao those aren't ozweegos those look like asics walking shoes or some shit. Muthafuckin hiking shoes lookin ass fuckin 2000s skater boi look self fucken autismo
>>mfw 90% of this board is autistic for
>>fucking ozweegos

He couldn't though, he looks too small. That shrunken jacket thing works on very few people.

>Whether it holds any ground or not
It doesn't; you're making shit up.

Reminder ozweegos and trail runners by raf are glorified autismo shoes. Look familiar?

PLEASE POST MOAR OF YOUR SISTERS (especially the littlest one)
I WILL DO ANYTHING

If you post a pic of yourself wearing full rick I'll jack his computer and post them pics.

But senpai, I'm too poor to afford full Rick

Most amusing thing I've read all day
What is the reason for 4chans obsession with autism? A collective trauma about being autistic?

Don't let people get you down. For a supposed autist this is fresh as fuck. You just look like a kind of goofy nice normal guy. Bottom looks really chill, top looks really white.

you are fat
honestly mate just wear a hoodie and shorts
grow a beard
shave your head

I don't think you get it
Not caring about fashion doesn't mean you are going to dress inappropriately.

I wouldn't worry about it OP. Unless your some bluepilled fucker who wants a gf.

But why do these normies wear shit clothes like Nike sweatpants underarmour shirts then it public. Also if you're handsome and in shit clothes what then?

Chunky, boyish, asexual, awkward shoes. They are the anoraks of shoes.

You don't seem all that interested in fashion, so just get some timberlands or redwings or something. Casual boots that you could wear every day without offending anyone.

Speaking of normies, we are not. Normies wear less autistic running shoes like new balance and rockports. Probably also white socks, white briefs, a white t-shirt under their dull old navy buttonup, and baggy jeans. They think fashion is for gays, even as their clothes turn them into a walking pussy deflector.

...Here is a reference picture of an anorak.

some people care about what they wear, some don't. 99% of people are cattle who will never see fault in you mixing formal attire with fucking running shoes.

>you can say "normies" have a taste for aesthetics

No, normies just want to fit in or to follow trends.

he's joking fuccboi

Those shoes are definitely autism shoes.

If you don't care about what others think baout you, that's nice, but only if you're self conscious. You obviously aren't. That is the definition of autism.

I too wore those type of shoes once, but I stopped at age 14 or so, which was too late not to be perceived as an autist by my schoolmates until I got self aware and got a style. You are WAY to old to be wearing that, it's literally children shoes.

You either set trend or follow them. If neither, you're an autist.

Also, the saggy brown pants and the bright red bowtie don't help either. You're wearing 4 completely different colors, neither of which goes with the other. Is it so difficult to see?
It's not that complicated, OP. Just wear normal clothing, you don't have to be a faggot that worries too much about fashion, but there's a minimum required to fit in with society.

Tbqh your little sisters boots are also autism-tier, but it's kinda cute.

>Not caring about fashion doesn't mean you are going to dress inappropriately.
But wearing sneakers with such "formal" wear is quite inappropriate.

Maybe in your pajamas? Qt gif

forgot, i posted this one (its from a few years ago) in the other thread, look, name brand shoes, are you faggots appeased?
All this time and didn't even notice my cousin on tiptoes until I looked at my shoes, manlets BTFO, how will they ever recover?

yeah

lol this is the most basic bitch point of view I've had the misfortune of reading on this site. pls kys

Uhhh good for you i guess? I don't know what you're trying to show us with this picture.
Wearing stupid slip on "sports" sandals isn't helping your case

Bro, how old are your sisters? One on the left is a fucking qt.

>I don't give a fuck what I wear

It shows. Have fun being an autistic virgin. Dressing well is fundamental to any man that respects himself the least bit.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is bad advice.

you just cant match shit in your outfit so you look autistic. every piece is wearable

fuck off faggot, he seems happy. Just because he lives a different lifestyle than you doesnt mean its a bad lifestyle, with confidence youd be suprised at how easily you get girls even if you dress like shit, hell probs get uggos or fattys but as long as hes happy.

if you don't care what other people think, great. you're in a better position than a lot of people on this board. wear whatever you want.

but if you are (understandably) worried about people thinking you're autistic, then you might want to switch those sneakers out for some basic converse or vans to start with, never wear a bowtie ever again, and make sure your pants don't go 6 inches past your ankles.

Many guys are in denial that they "need" to step up their style game. Not to whiteknight but douchebags like OP probably expects women to dress up and wear make up while being pretty, while he himself can be fat, ugly and dress like shit and still expect to get their attention, and in true neckbeard fashion, get mad when they don't.

Why's it bad? Any dork can wear timberlands.

Look there's nothing wrong with fedoracore or menswear if that's what you're into.

But if you lack the capacity to realise that those fucking shoes do not go with whatever variant of menswear youve got going on then you have to be autistic.

If you post on /r9k/, your personnality isnprobably a little weird, so dressing to draw even more attention to yourself is probably the worst idea ever.

The shoes are too clunky, get something low profile like some grey vans.

The pants are too loose, get something with a slimmer fit (but not necessarly gay skinny jeans) go for jeans if you're being casual or black chinos if you're wearing a suit

The shirt is fine, altough I personally prefer white shirts

Your hair's weird, get an undercut

I really hope you're not going full reviebrah wearing a suit everyday

Looking normie is halfway to having a normie life (group of friends and maybe gf included)

And remember, Veeky Forums dresses to stand out, ypu'll wanna dress to fit in

White socks are aesthetic, all this stupid hate on white socks
1. most common sock color
2. completely neutral color
3. dont have to worry about matching
4. they are easily buyable in any configuration, length, color, etc
How can anyone justify the hipster war on white socks? Thats what it is, a Veeky Forums hipster war

>The length of the sleeves
>3 buttons
>Not knowing what to do with your hands
>The fit of the pants
>The puddling around the ankles

The shoes are the least worst thing about this.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOOOOOSE