What is the best Bomber jacket to get. And how should a bomber fit...

What is the best Bomber jacket to get. And how should a bomber fit? Because I see a lot of models wear it like mid stomach.

None of that gay leather bomber shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

alphaindustries.com/mens-flight-jackets/alpha-industries-ma-1-skymaster-lightweight-flight-jacket.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bombers are pretty dead. but if you really wanna wear it literally get a jacket meant for pilots. thats all they are

oh. so whats in now as far as jackets go.

I don't really think so. Well, I live in Tokyo, which is one of the world's major fashion cities and I see men wearing them all the time.

At any rate, with bombers, if they don't have patches and stuff all over them at least are just a pretty inconspicuous, functional jacket. Something like this doesn't really ever look bad.

so what's on trend now?

stop talking, post bombers!
now that the trend is dead we can finally start wearing them again!

Bombers are what normie fuckboys think is fashionable. If you wear one of those faggy slim basic 12 dollar fast fashion bombers you might as well put your bare feet in some boat shoes and throw yourself in a dumpster.

Fucking camel coats

Bomber isn't a winter coat.

>wearing stuff right after it stopped being trendy

Fuck off

I've been wearing ai bombers since the 90's.
Just because you faggots made them trendy for a year or two it doesn't mean they're dead.

Go ruin some other shit and leave bombers alone. They were never meant for emasculated males in the first place.

for normies? camel coats
but it is really rain coats right now for fashion conscious people especially as spring approaches
normies will inevitably pick it up eventually too tho

Me? I'd say it's the Buzz Rickson x William Gibson, but I'm too poor for it, so it's Alpha Industries for me (anything lower than that is mall-tier garbage imo desu)

AI bombers look better than a lot of the fashion bombers.

bombers are never "dead". the classic harrington jacket silhouette will always work in one way or another, just as it has for the past 80 years or whatever.

alpha industries. great quality, good company, probably the best price point. the stuff below is thing crap and the stuff above is overpriced

i have an alpha SI bomber in sage green. bombers are supposed to rest just about at your waist, most will be baggy/puffy

>>Fucking camel coats
>>for normies? camel coats

fucking hate every single one of these i see. looks so fucking dumb with jeans or joggers and sneakers.

i remember when everybody was wearing fucking peacoats with the same basic shit. looked like shit then too.

>gibson collab
nah

is alpha quality actually good? their prices get so low during sales i figured it wasn't any better than gap or h&m or something.

Camel coat is a classic just like bombers are, but I agree it looks dumb with joggers or ripped/distressed jeans. Not to mention they're usually cheap Zara shit.

>is alpha quality actually good? their prices get so low during sales i figured it wasn't any better than gap or h&m or something.
Lurk more

eh not that great. not awful either. made in china. honestly i think the fit and cut of the jacket and stuffing is the worst part. with the ma-1 anyway. i have a vintage 1965 original made in USA ma-1 from my grandpa and also an acronym jacket, whatever that makes my opinion worth

Leather bombers best bombers. Watch some Twin Peaks u imbecile

What do you lads think of this bomber I copped?

>

Those pathetic slim fit bombers are the epitome of poor taste and fast fashion
But those that fit like a trashbag are the real deal and are ok.

What about apc bombers?

Too slim. If you're going to wear a bomber in 2017, it needs to be puffy.

what the fuck, camel coats peaked in like 2013 and normies were on that shit in 2014-2015. and you realize bombers are an incredibly diverse category of jackets that extend beyond ma1s? and what the fuck do you mean by raincoat? like a softshell, mac, trenchcoat, etc.? you guys are fucking clueless

>Those pathetic slim fit bombers are the epitome of poor taste and fast fashion

at what point does a "slim fit" bomber just become a harrington with a slightly different collar? lmao

>caring about trends

who the fuck replaces bombers with pea coats? those 2 things are for 2 completely different weathers

harrington is made from wool. Ma1 bombers are made from military grade nylon

you can find bombers and harringtons made out of anything though

This. Ppl in tokyo wear em, so they're not exactly dead.
It's more like they're very played out.
Though I would also say that a lot of ppl in the west as far as I have seen, mostly can't pull of the bomber right.
They all get the tight slim bomber with a very ugly silhouette that killed almost everything that I liked about the bomber.

Guys, if you want a bomber then get a one with a good silhouette.

looks nice.
I'd like to see it in some cool streetwear fit though.

Love some of the slimmer Helmut bombers.
California makes it too hot to wear thicker bombers outside of like 1-2 months of the year.

rain coats are always dope

Opinions? its on 40€
I accept suggestions on the same price range.

Nylon , cotton, or wool ?

How fucking old are you, mate?

I can never find a bomber jacket that i just love. Every one I've tried always has something I dislike.

Anyone ever try this one?

>alphaindustries.com/mens-flight-jackets/alpha-industries-ma-1-skymaster-lightweight-flight-jacket.htm

does anybody know who makes this ma-1? it was posted here multiple times.

Got this from nikelab

i don't fuck with the modern slim fit bombers. i think sizing up a few sizes with a classic slouchy fit is much cooler.

Same. I kind of like the look, but never how they look on me. They tend to feel too "bulky."

have this one.
I'm looking for a light color jacket - can't quite decide whether to go for a white denim jacket or some cotton or linen bomber.

anyone have the id on this jacket?

>been a staple for the last 70 years
>is "dead" because some retard on the internet says so

Lol that episode of black mirror fucked me up

aha i know, my favourite next to 15 million merits , dat jacket just caught my eye lol

this is objectively false and you don't know shit about fashion

i'd rather kill myself than wear that