/WTCG/ where to cop general

Where to cop oversized black raincoat like pic related but without any text printed on it? Same quality as vetememes or better.

Aslo wtc general.

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/hu/en/man/outerwear/long-contrast-parka-c799002p4081533.html
grailed.com/listings/1245698-Maison-Margiela-GAT-Replicas-Off-White-Black-gum-sole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtc this hat?

wtc slim black jeans?

Price range?

where to cop boots??? posted in the last thread but missed it if someone replied.

>vetememes

nice

Where to cop the jacket this guy is wearing?

don't really care for them or *ments, just want a oversized black raincoat, and both of them has nice fit.

looks like black timbs with custom paint splatter

w2c trousers (and optionally blazer), preferably some EU/UK store. Help pls

similar to these ones will do as well

what would these kind of pants be called?

also, anyone know where these Jun Vans will be dropping on the 4th?

just look like regular black cotton chinos to me

cool thank you

Damn I miss this sperm worm

np. they might be denim with a black weft, like n&f black power stretch or something, kinda hard to tell for sure.

w2c ?

w2c shoes.
posted on Veeky Forums few months ago.

Dior

w2c short sleeve shirt like this???

Those are gats, lots of different styles depending on the designers but they're probably Margiela's

zara or saint laurent

yeah i'm aware they're gats, but i'm failing to find the exact model

I think those are Our Legacy relaxed trousers.

I'm looking for similar coat, and i found this.
what do you think cop or not?

zara.com/hu/en/man/outerwear/long-contrast-parka-c799002p4081533.html

pic

Is this what you're looking for? If these aren't your size you can ask him where he got his from. It looks like he was last active on Grailed 6 days ago.

grailed.com/listings/1245698-Maison-Margiela-GAT-Replicas-Off-White-Black-gum-sole

fedora tier

might as well be wearing a cape

Actually you can see the model number from the box. s57ws0096. Enjoy! :^)

you can peel the print on these things off

Can someone tell me the name of these pants? I know there balenciega spring 2016 but I don't know what there called

Where to cop professional wear for my first office job in the UK? Looking for affordable (i.e. cheap) but good quality. I already have a suit from Charles Tyrrwhit (might buy one more), looking to bulk out the wardrobe a bit with some new formal shoes, a couple of extra shirts, some ties, etc. Best place to go for them? Anywhere doing sales at the moment?

Wtc shoes