I literally don't understand how not everyone exclusively uses Grailed for all their clothes purchases...

I literally don't understand how not everyone exclusively uses Grailed for all their clothes purchases. It's the best way to get high designer fashion at the lowest prices. Who the hell buys clothes brand new?

id love to but most of the faggots charge like 40usd to get it shipped to eu

this is also relevant for selling. nobody wants to spend the extra 40 so i can ship to the states from europe

>tfw don't have paypal
that's my main reason

Ist there a way to filter for european sellers or an equivalent platform for europeans?

i've had the worst experiences buying/selling at grailed. don't forget that you are buying/selling to SOME of the most incompetent people out there

Not everyone lives on the internet and is poor,hence retail

Also as the saying goes "gucci don't go on sale"

Conversely not everybody who shops 2nd hand is stupid enough to pay for stupid marked up crap on grailed

Also this, grailed userbase is made up of children and scum

because their stock is limited to what people have and want to sell, and resellers often inflate the price of old/hype garments, and particular pieces from new seasons generally aren't available for months/years on grailed?

OP what kind of retarded question is that

"Resellers"
What a useless term

everyone who sells on grailed is a "reseller"

>go to sign up
>enter address and CC/Debit Card info
>???
>profit

I agree. Over the past year I have gotten insane about of amazing Issey, Undercover, and Yohji

its like thrifting through the best thrift store ever

Because clothes go in and out of fashion all the time. You are suppose to get stuff that looks good on you, not because some jew says whats currently in or out.

Retailer. Also kill yourself pedantic faggot.

>buying used clothes from negros and white kids who are trying to scam u to buy xanax
yeah no thanks

>he doesn't buy used clothes from negros
baka this white boi insecure af
you wont get aids from my hand me downs lmao

yes
look at the sidebar thing with all the filters

grailed has terrible prices. Lots of "grails" and really good stuff but also lots of terrible sellers, got scammed twice but also had a lot of good purchases

you smell funny

I'm rich so why not, besides, some pieces I truly consider art, I want them fresh

What 'bout eBay??

you are rich with horrible taste and ideology

that's so sad

I'm a germaphobe and don't like the idea of wearing clothes that other people wore. I bought a Cav Empt pullover from Grailed though because it was basically brand new and it's not like it's a t-shirt or pants that someone sweat, farted on, or came in.

>people who buy second hand anything
Ew

>buy some converses that for $35 shipped when they retailed at ~$80
>only worn once

my best grail tbqhwyfam

Its not pendantic you can't complain about reselling on a site dedicated to reselling unless you're only talking about supreme type resellers but thats really a non issue on grailed

Thats awful lmao

>cop helmut lang suit for ¥3k
>retail was around $2.2k

No signs of wear either :)

Grailed is really not for everyone and should not be for everyone.
There's already a lot of scammers on grailed, various types. Bootleg stuff that is sold as legit, scammers that don't send stuff, etc.

I try to filter them out by looking if they write with uppercase letters, grammar, grailed rating, look at how much they describe their garments in other posts. How they describe the garment in their post is most of the time the biggest factor I think.
Please share your tips and tricks on grailed, anything really.

I personally look for any photos where you can see the sellers hand to determine their race.

I got scammed by plenty of white dudes

>I personally look for any photos where you can see the sellers hand to determine their race.

I dont know what people are talking about getting scammed. I bought a dozen items and not one didn't come within a week

>buying from grailed
lol

you dont even need a paypal just enter in your credit / debit card info

>wearing second hand designer clothing

Because I don't like to wear second-hand

reselling used clothing is very different to an actual reseller is

maybe u should go back to ur flyover state subreddit

I use it because it's the only place to easily find older Undercover, Helmut, Raf and Ann D.

I got the UC ethnic knit scab pants last week and there is literally no way I would have found those in my size anywhere else

I would say don't bother if you're just going to browse, but if there's a certain item you're looking for, scanning grailed can be a lifesaver.

Because yahoo jp auctions is cheap, I can get all the shit I need off there and it's mostly brand new

This.

Avoid selling hypebeast goods and aim for higher end products if you want to avoid the low hanging bunch.

asking them if they are PP verified is a good way and if the price is too good to be true and they have no feedback, 9 times out of 10 it is.

Everything I want to get has high resale value and is rarely in my size.

>he doesnt buy clothes brand new on heavy sale from obscure boutiques
enjoy your fucking shitty selection of meme clothes and hypebeast shite that is never in the size you want or either shitty conditon
also not to mention other 2nd hand sites like rakuten, yahoo.jp and vestairecollective

I've never had problems with the people on grailed, maybe you're the problem

I am inclined to buy designer in sales from both Farfetch and Yoox. Do you know any better alternatives?

>price point is great
>seller both begins and ends description by letting me know it's a "sick jacket"

>wearing designer fashion

sauce or b&

where do you buy from

pls link