What am I supposed to do if I'm too ugly to be Veeky Forums

What am I supposed to do if I'm too ugly to be Veeky Forums

Nothing looks good on me

Post face

I've posted it before and I got made fun of for being ugly and bald

Bump

Here is a different one because I am not sure which one is better

nigga you look fine
Now I on the other hand got so much (yous) calling me an ugly shitskin when I posted.

Go full gabber desu

You could try shaving your head. Is your mouth naturally that small?

You look fine though. Can't give many recommendations clothing wise really.

You're no specimen, but you're average at worst mate. Don't be too hard on yourself.

you are ugly in a uniqueish way. Dress in full rick or Yohji and you will be golden. You are already a step in right direction with a buzzed head. Where a hoodie and smoke and look like you don't give a fuck which you already should be doing. I just saved your life, no need for thanks

Toni Mahfud is a shitskin, just ignore em senpai

b-but both my parents are white ;_;

malkovich core is for you

user if your parents are white but you are black i think your mother has some talking to do

Thanks for the replies anons but I think my profile is quite odd looking desu

I'm not black I swear
I just happen to look nonwhite, like pic related
One of my parents has cockroach genes and I was unlucky enough to receive them, that's all.

It is. But it's fine, having a untie face is always sought after.

Is it unique in a good way

I notice people laughing at me or giving me weird looks sometimes

they probably arnt and you are just insecure.

But one guy asked me if I was retarded and he thought I lived in a special home for people with disabilities

Well he was just an asshole. Ignore people like that, you're pretty cute

>Is it unique in a good way
It's just unique, that's it.
End yourself, stop being insecure.

Thanks user

What ethnicity do I look like

I don't really know because my parents were adopted

I'd guess something Nordic or maybe Slavic. Northern or Eastern Europe

no one is laughing at your face

you're just paranoid and insecure

What are you doing on Veeky Forums dad?

Poland

So a mixture of Germanic and Slavic?

become a skinhead OP.

You should really kill yourself if you are this insecure. How old are you? You are acting like a fucking 13 year old.

I fully understand where you're coming from OP. but you look completely fine & if I were you, I'd use the thought of thinking you're "too ugly to be Veeky Forums & nothing looks good" to just where whatever you actually like & stop giving a fuck about looking Veeky Forums.

If you haven't noticed, the people who are actually Veeky Forums don't care & wear what they like while the tryhards (90% of this board) look forced as fuck.

Really though I recommend looking into some ways to get over your insecurities & realize we have one life to live, none of this shit really matters & what other people think is the least of your worries. Maybe do some mushrooms to regain appreciation for the world around you and stop caring about what's unimportant, it's been known to help people in need of that find freedom from themselves.

this