I have the money. I've been wanting them forever. How do I pull the trigger and have no remorse. Please help me

I have the money. I've been wanting them forever. How do I pull the trigger and have no remorse. Please help me.

buy a different colorway for starters

Just buy them. The fact that you haven't and are seeking reassurance shows you're not deadset on them, which means you probably will regret getting them.

FWIW I don't know how much they cost but I wouldn't wear them if they were free. They look like toddler shoes.

this colorway matches most of my wardrobe; i think it's clean.

i seek reassurance for anything i buy lmao i'm just jewish about my money, which is why i have 500+ to go into shoes

my fave colorway but can never find in my size
hoping for a similar cw this spring otherwise ill probably just get airmaxes or something

has anyone here actually worn weego's? are they comfy?

You could get 2 really nice pairs of shoes, or a nice pair and something else for the price you're willing to drop on something you're not sure about.

I'm not telling you not to get them, but if I'm unsure of an expensive purchase I always wait until either I'm absolutely sure or it goes on sale at such deal I have to.

If you have to talk to yourself into it it's probably a bad idea.

alright fine, trips confirms. i'll spend my money on black jack & hookers instead

That's a beautiful colorway and shouldn't be too hard to pull off. You can just keep the rest of your outfit dark and simple, having the focal point be your shoes. But IMO it's more interesting to go bizarre with Rafdidas (pic unrelated).

I'll post a little inspo

>How do I pull the trigger and have no remorse.
You should be able to find these for around $350. If you keep them in great condition, you can always sell them on grailed for at MOST like a $50 loss. If you like the shoes and have the money then just go for it.

This guy's wrong, these are one of the best colourways

these are the most disgusting colorway behind all red and all green

Thank you, I found them in size 11 for 400 + free shipping. I just never have been able to afford finer things nor do I own a lot of shoes.

look around a little more- très bien is out of most sizes now but they were selling for $340

They're 425 on their site.

340 if outside eu

How much is shipping?

not size 11 :/

yeah, but there might be some other EU stockists that'll give you the VAT discount

i see, i'm the on urge of buying these right now. i live in a area where it rains and snows a ton. will they survive everyday wear?

shit, shit, shit, shit, cute, shit, shit

Okay guys about to pull the trigger. What is the best way to protect the soles?

> How do I pull the trigger and have no remorse

You don't.

You pull the trigger then feel an instant wave of buyer's regret because you could've bought something else instead, but to try and get over it you'll wear them religiously and end up looking like that special needs / asperger kid that everyone sort of avoided in high school because they didn't want to be associated with him in any way.

Your social circle will diminish each time you wear them and god forbid you post them on social media, that would 100% be social suicide.

Enjoy your dwindling social life and slow but steady slump into an inescapable hole of depression where eventually, due to your complete lack of friends and social contact, you will eventually turn to the razor in your bathroom to end the misery that these shoes have brought upon you.

wear them you fag, quit acting like they're faberge eggs, it's a pair of fucking adidas

no we just look at pictures of them here.

they're comfrtable

they get beat up p nicely

when you grad high school and go out into the real world you will realize that no one really cares.

damn, those look incredible.
thanks for posting that, boi

daily reminder

If you need talking into pulling the trigger, and consider their cost high enough to warrant potential buyers remorse, you shouldn't be buying them. Need to stop and ask yourself "do I like these, or do I like the idea of them?"

Wait until something you actually love comes along. Biggest part about being effay is being able to confidently experiment and make your own decisions about what you purchase as opposed to basing your choices upon what a bunch of people on an imageboard tell you what to do.

You'll get there, OP.

>that picture
>that advice
what the heck is going on?

If you have to say "pull the trigger" you're not gonna like them. You're just going to get instant remorse. And if you think you can just resale them, you're just digging yourself a bigger hole. Just get what you like and don't get them when other people get them. If I were you I would get the aw2013 models since that season had are the best color ways. Anything else beyond that season you get harder color ways and hypebeast shoes. For example, Respose Trail 2s, the cream and pink Ozweego 2, all red Ozweego 2, gray and holographic blue Ozweego 2, robot Response and Ozweego, green white and pink Ozweego 2, red white and blue Ozweego 2, and kyogre Ozweego 2.

I have Response 2s and the real answer is not really.

LMAO

literally look like edgy kids' shoes from Walmart

This

Bought 3 years ago on Mr Porter for 125€ when there was no hype

Just brought the same op's colour for 290 euros.. feels good living in Antwerp

Yes, they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own.

no prob, been capturing amsterdam fash for a while now.

do you have anything to say in this thread or are you just showing off?
back to facebook groups with ya

nice! what store in Antwerp? yuuuge stuff in Antwerp as always (surprise surprise)

I fuckin love the green ones. Alien as fuck. Perfect for Ozweegos desu.

how do these fucking things fit?

lmao

pelase post response trail inspo. do i cop the all black or the all white colorway ? found these for a little over 200$ in store.

Fucking got'em

>finer things
>adidas shoes

Hahaha its so obvious you're a highschooler

Neither. ss14 Response Trails are bunch better than the ss15 ones.

You just got bogpilled

>mfw live like 10 min from tres bien and can cop at their outlet
Tres Bien is a must go to shop if you live in the south of Sweden.

When do these drop?

>tfw copped it 2 days ago from some uk website that also has free shipping for orders over 200 so it ended up being only like 350 aud since i didn't have to pay tax (since outside uk) or shipping
i've loved them for a while - and the OP cw is great

Yeah just to say it was easier to cop before, the aw13 got the best models, and they're not really comfy, the sole is kinda "hard", but it's ok. Now chill boi

I want these so bad.

life is a series of regrets my friend, it is up to you to decide which regrets are worth having

basically they look good with all black, and that's about it.

they've already dropped at some retailers, but sold out in many others...

Fashion victim tier

But then, that's what this whole thread is, stupid autism shoes, people will look at them and think you have special needs.

Fucking embarrassing

desu i haven't seen these around at all that much, and normies won't recognise spooky vetements font anyway.

Why are people buying ozweegos like 3 years after

I have just copped myself

They're very stylish imo.

How comfy are they? Are they true to size?

sorry man, meant i have just placed the order. I'll post something in 2-3 days though if i remember. from my experience rafs fit true to size