Ever notice how designers rarely if ever wear their own clothing? can you think of anyone besides rick...

ever notice how designers rarely if ever wear their own clothing? can you think of anyone besides rick? alexander mcqueen, one of the most esteemed artists of the past century, wore dadcore.

christophe lemaire
raf simons
yohji yamamoto
hedi slimane
thom browne
walter van beirendonck
miuccia prada
wales bonner
vivienne westwood
alessandro michele
consuelo castiglioni

theres lots more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Alexander Wang wears his own stuff

hes a hack so not included in the list

yet you include hedi

aye ya got me there

90% of those artists wear boring ready to wear that they incidentally designed because the were told to make w black T shirt. Rick wears avantgarde and he makes avant garde.

Stop posting anytime you fucking moron

I think some designers believe it to be egocentric and narcissistic to wear their own designs. Similar to how it's frowned upon for bands to wear their own band merch.

Hedi used to be way more influential than Wang will ever be though

how could you forget the L E G E N D S Jerry FOG Lorenzo and Dean and Dan Caten

Used to be? He still is. Pretty much all of the current trends are his doing.

mcq dressed much wackier leading up to his death

thats completley different m8, its only comparable if the fashion designer only designs tshirts with his name and face splatered all over them

truly the OG legends, yall niggas better recognize the superior dsquared twin twink swag

>Pretty much all of the current trends are his doing
maybe if we only count the effeminate gay community + alex turner

>Jerry Lorenzo
>Legendary
Nice bait user

what is sarcasm?

Do you need more examples?

do you need a fucking dictionary definition of sarcasm you fucking moron?

how can I cure my autism?

Ask your bartender for a lemon bleach (on the rocks).

lmao what

Thanks m8, I'm gonna do it tonight

pretty sure Haider wears his own stuff or maybe all South American clothes look the same to me

>rick
>avant garde
oh boy

most japanese designers wear their own clothes. hiroki, daiki, and pic related (kiro and th hirata of kapital) are just a couple examples.

forgot huyuki and pizduki

pls explain how rick is not avant garde

McQueen didnt give a fuck about menswear because theres nothing in it for a designer as talented as him...lemair and tricky ricky et al are good at what they do but its hardly the same thing, AMcQ is a bad example