removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMQKNg10Y3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ilu frof

I need to frame a picture of him by my desk so I can always remember 3:

FROF WHEN????

Reminder to take your multivitamins

Oh I actually needed to do that, thank you. Since starting IF I've been forgetting since the time I take it has changed.

The user that watches Kay's Good Cooking and was worried about her health:Her son Lee has a channel now too and omg she is on the bus and so out of breathe :(

youtube.com/watch?v=sMQKNg10Y3c Like 1:25 in.

I really want to talk to her and get her and Lee to eat healthy :(

Did someone say beachspo?

Am i skinny enough?
>cant really get fatter cuz muh genes

Are you sucking in? Be honest.

No im not sucking in

You're very skinny.

i've run out and im too lazy to buy a new box

Well the thread says thinspo

i mean mission accomplished. You're /thinspo/

phone poster reeee

Greeting and salutations to my fellow colleagues.
This is your periodic reminder to stay hydrated.
I love you all, thank you, and farewell.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET MOTIVATION

literally always stuck in the I will start diet tomorrow meme

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess I made it
Do I get an award?

Learn more about the effects of losing weight on the body. You gotta want it and the only way to want it is to know reasons to do it.

>100kg at 16 5'10
>lose weight somehow by dieting properly
>go down to 60kg at 18,height to 6'3
>now 20 and back up to 75kg

i know the benefits i just have no motivation to improve

Any medicine/pills to help loosing weight? I gain much weight due to stress at work...

Well, you gotta want it. No one can really do that for you. You gotta find it inside yourself. Wanting it is the first and most important step.

I've been eating around 600- 800 kcal (IF) every day for about a month and it felt very easy and effortless until I binged really bad last weekend and ended up eating and drinking around 3000 kcal in one day. After that I quickly got back to my diet but somehow I now think about food a lot more and feel constantly hungry and not very motivated ;__;
I'm now at bmi 20 and my goal is 18.
Is it gonna get better again? How do I gain my motivation back?

Usually when i fuck up and eat more than I mean to, it can take a couple days to get back on the pony. Try to taper your intake back to your goal restriction over 2- days. It eases the shock.

Thank you, that's probably a good idea. I think that could help me find my motivation again.

amphetamemes

yeah take these two:
20mg of self-control
50mg of no excuses

You're as about skinny as I am, how do you get the confidence to rock short sleeves like that? I always feel pretty insecure

>I gain much weight due to stress at work...
Find a way of letting off steam that doesn't involve eating.

Double points if it's something that incorporates exercise.

I run, do interval training at home daily. Problem is that due to eating I actually gain muscles instead of staying skelly as I wish.

this

if you do drugs to control your weight though, you'll gain it all back when you quit.

And you don't want to spend the rest of your life as a speed freak it just ain't healthy.

All I can say is certain times call for it. I hate doing it truthfully, I'm very insecure too.

Buy expensive clothes in your ideal size.

>hanging out with friend
>fat sjw coworker asks if she can read us a 'poem' for some feminist
>10 minutes of talking about how strong she is for being a fat white lesbian
>no ryhmes or rhythm or even sense
>finishes and proceeds to take a chocolate bar and eat it

Fucking fatties there's nothing about that to be proud of.

Not user you are quoting but I did this a couple years back but I was never able to fit in said outfit because even at my lowest unhealthiest weight it was too small lol

As a man, is there a golden ratio to keep legs thin enough to wear skinny jeans but thick enough to not be considered chicken legs?

>Fucking fatties there's nothing about that to be proud of.
And how did she react when you said this to her face?

Ugh, I need to get some new ones or something. My vitamins give me the worst fucking stomach ache lately. I get incredibly nauseated for an hour or so

Are shaky hands because of me having low blood sugar? I just feel weak in my arms and hands. How to fix this?

Could one of you explain why wearing short sleeves makes you insecure?

How did you slip and put back the weight, im very paranoid I'll end up yoyoing

How do I get enough sodium? I'm struggling to get even half the amount I should

I'm enamored with you, amphibian.

GUYS GUYS lets play a game. Lets hold our arms up and see who can go the longest before blood completely drains from them because of our crazy low blood pressure!~

Maybe try adding soy sauce to whatever you're eating? Just 1 tablespoon of Kikkoman has 920mgs in it.

Well, it's pretty obvious. Skinny arms on males aren't really socially acceptable, society believes males should be ripped and shit, and when you're skinny it's kind of embarrassing to show off your skinny arms.

eat more sodium

tfw no thinspo bf to lock skinny arms with

>tfw has a fatty friend
>called herself the "mom friend" and constantly nagged on everybody for everything
>go out drinking one day with another friend, have a good time
>the next morning fatty is blowing up my phone with texts about how unhealthy drinking is, and even gave my number to an addiction hotline?
>mfw she got diagnosed with diabeetus the same month because she can't stop sucking down pop and pasta for two goddamn minutes

Cute, if I had a thinspo gf with me then it'd probably be a lot easier.

How do you feel about working out forearms?

I've always found the big forearm skinny/lean everything extremely attractive

can I see some more of this tattoo, doll?

I've considered it, if working on cars constantly doesn't do that I'll probably start working out.

my favorite is the fatties who criticize me for having one-night-stands, even though they are literal SJW caricatures. if they aren't getting any then sex=bad.

I think tha's the cover of unknow pleasures.

Its not a picture of me, but that's my guess too.

tfw no post punk thinspo boifurendo to listen to wire with. time to kms

need help

what size pants does everyone wear?

If a guy has really skinny arms I think it's extremely hot. Especially skinny wrists. I guess most girls aren't into it but it's one of the first things I look at on a guy.

Had a dream, nightmare really, that I was in a whole foods market and everyone was being a dick and I found a brownie on the ground and ate it.. It was the most delicious brownie and I was wondering how I was gonna recover and shit but now I've woken up.

>if you do drugs to control your weight though, you'll gain it all back when you quit.

Drink some tea with sugar and milk. If it stops, it was indeed low blood sugar.

Add 1/4 a tsp of it to the biggest cup you have. Warm it up because it helps. For some reason cold very slightly salty water tastes weird to me but when it's warm its fine. Must be because we are used to warm things being salty.

People like you are like, rarer than winning the lottery. Unfortunately not a lot of people are like you, when it comes to that especially.

XL sweatpants because I gained weight and am not gonna buy fat pants when I'm losing weight so quickly. Also I don't deserve to.

30in men's

good evening thinspo!

I concur. thin arms are nice!

where can I cop these thinspo boys?

a 24/25 in women's

depends on the brand but around 25-26. I'm aiming for 24

Men, 32 but i still have 5 or 10 kg more to go

Male. 30 in dress pants, but jeans it's always like 28-29. I think they oversize jeans.

FUCK!! I fucked up today...went 400 over my calorie limit. Why am I so disgusting? Should I liquid fast tomorrow or just try again? I try to eat around 800-900 but today I ended up binging on yogurt later. I do so well during the day but can't seem to fight my cravings at night.

fuck this is sad
that calorie deficit will just make you depressed and fuck with your emotions
go like 200 under your suggested quotion and do some cardio
cutting that much food out of your diet is gonna fuck with your emotions

My size is 29/32 but I can't find 29 waist very often. So I settle for 30. My best fitting pants are 29w

I'm a dude also

Friendly reminder that 800-900 is 200 under some people's daily intake.

Love, your friendly neighborhood short female who eats at 500-600 daily

lol.

I use to be 120lbs at 6 foot. you guys suck. if I ever got hungry I'd just chill and the feeling would go away. most of my eating was just snacks.
but taht skinny looks like shit. especially on a guy.
now 180lbs 6 foot

how does grief affect your TDEE?

when i read about christian bale's diet in the machinist it said that he took vitamin supplements along with his 1 can of tuna/ 1 apple a day. what vitamins did he take? sounds weird but i really really want to look like this. thank you.

Flintstones gummies

29-30 mens with a women's small/medium belt adjusted several notches down. Find jeans both long enough and tight enough at the waist is a huge pain.

That's literally me right now, how did you gain the weight?

>go 200 under

Very nice bait.

I would just take any kind of supplement but I go for one a day gummies.

On that note, you shouldn't be eating canned tuna that often because of the mercury contents. There are plenty of literal fish in the sea that have less mercury.

you probably have no idea. but on the off chance, do you or anyone know where I can cop shoes like that pic? I bought a pair of over knee boots once but they fit awful because they were too baggy for my legs. Any reccs for over knee shoes for thinspo legs?

If you google narrow calf boots some results come up from different stores. Top result is nordstrom. Looks like they have a few.

yeah i miss read that i thought that fag was eating 400 cal a day.
either way, don't starve yourself you'll feel like shit, just work out more
im a model so i see this shit all the time

Hers are probably taped onto her leg with sock glue. They look cheap too.

i haven't taken multivitamins before but would like to start. what should i be looking for when finding one? don't know if this is the best thread to ask but saw them mentioned in the faq

I wish there were more girls like you

What do you usually eat when your off the fast period? How many cals you gong for?

I'm also a 32 waist. What are you doing for your fat loss?

Vomit on your sweater moms spaghetti?

>male
>136~ lbs
>thigs noticeably fat

Is it time to MtF or is there a better way to "fix" this?
I've already started dieting and IF.
I don't really count calories, but I stopped eating almost all carbs (apart from fruit and veggies), so it's almost like Keto I guess?
Any tips?

Oh, and I eat 2 times a day (moderate portions) with 1 snack inbetween (ususally and apple or a banana)

I'd wear 28/34s if I could find some that fit my thighs right. So it's kind of a variety:
>28/32 skinny jeans
>29/32 501cts that fit perfectly except at my waist
>30/34 other jeans and pants that I either belt or they fit small

For reference I am 6'3" ~140lbs with a 26" actual waist measurement