Ban all politics immediately

Its time to ban all political discussion (shitposting) on this board.

Agree? Disagree? Mods pls.

Yes please , jesus

>I am a faggot and cannot handle the bantz

It's already banned, mods are perma-sleeping here.

Pretty much this.

It's fucking off-topic posting. Why can't they stay in their fucking board is beyond me.

Pretty much every BBS ever has restricted politics discussion to a dedicated thread, subforum, or just banned it outright. /pol/ is a containment board for a reason. It's the same as /mlp/ shit, people don't want it forced upon them. /mlp/ largely respects that and doesnt fuck around on other boards while /pol/ thinks they can do whatever they want for some reason.

continued

watch this thread get deleted and all the obvious crossposts stay up

please please please

there should be a gr15 rule for politics outside of /pol/

Yes but the difference is mlp is a niche autistic topic while politics is something literally anyone not living under will have an opinion on. Also if you want to have a deep discussion about fashion then politics will inevitably be involved as clothes and trends are directly influenced by what goes on in society, on which politics has an enormous influence.

>how do I dress like a fascist?
>is naron trump Veeky Forums?
>is donald trump Veeky Forums?
>how do I dress like a hwndu protester?
>is it ok to wear ww2 wehrmacht accessories?
>can I dress like a skinhead? I live in london btw

We don't need cucks and autists being obnoxious typing "NIGGER" acting like it makes a difference in each thread

This isn't a discussion though it's high schoolers looking for validation

There are literally no mods on Veeky Forums

being informed on politics isnt effay

Where to cop?

Yes, the removal of politics from this board will fix everything. All of a sudden people will start discussing actual fashion, more people >18 years old will join the board and people will stop ruining WAYWT's with the same fucking pale blue jeans and dirty stan smiths and CP's all day every day

Face it, politics has nothing to do with how shit this board is.

nigger what are those

ALL /pol/ KEKS MUST BE SENT BACK

OUT OUT OUT

NO NEETS NO NECKBEARDS

I MEANT - C U C K S - NOT KEKS LUL

>if you want to have a deep discussion about fashion then politics will inevitably be involved as clothes and trends are directly influenced by what goes on in society, on which politics has an enormous influence

cmon now politics and fashion are not directly related in the modern western world. we can definitely have a discussion about fashion without involving politics. we did it all during Obama's tenure without problems.

t. cuck

That's because we didn't live in the political minefield we're in right now.

Do you not see all these retards posting fascist core and norm core shit? It's all related to our current societal trends don't be so naive.

>lul
underage twitchfag b&

w2c shoes?

this

Veeky Forumsscist is an aesthetic

its just how Veeky Forums works. the main demographic here unfortunately isn't very cool or open minded. a lot of insecure bros, which is okay, just sucks that the shitty political culture is what they cling onto.

this Veeky Forumsscist generals are the best thing on Veeky Forums at this point

Agree. Everytime there's /pol/ overflow onto this board I report and it gets deleted like 5/10 times. Just report more and they'll start going away.

all those are fashion relate you dumb fuck

You're probably white. You're immune to bantz cus there's nothing left for you to feel bad about. You don't know what bantz is, you've never felt racially insulted before, and probably never will.

>taking the internet this seriously
>for free

find a gf

No they don't you autismo

It's thinly veiled shitposting with the intent to show off arguments that are pretty much invalid outside of the /pol/-echochamber.

Cringe

Except those are Veeky Forums trends. No one outside of Veeky Forums dresses like that and people who try to be "effay" are laughed at

Lmao just kys my man

>"you're all weak hearted and thin skinned ! Look at us look at how calm we are !"

Said the people who don't know what bantz are. Said the people who don't have anything left to feel bad about.

>"look at me, i've seen worse in life, i've grown strong !"

Lol fucking spoiled babies. God spolied yous too much.

You're so fucking defeatist jesus christ

Shouldn't you know be trying to better yourself than complaining about the white boogey man on Veeky Forums

>autism

indian

>muh secret club

People on Veeky Forums are normies for the most part you really think what these retards talk about is exclusive to this board? Don't give us so much credit we're not that creative (ironically /pol/ is probably the most creative board on Veeky Forums).

>whites don't know what bantz are

>has never heard of australians

even if you dont agree with /pol/ you should still visit it. /pol/ is the best board in 4chans historu

shit skins want white people to make themselves appear smaller so when shit skins inevitably are forced to compare themselves to us it wont be as big a blow

Each time I tried there was a thread at the top of the catalog that made me lose hope in mankind's intelligence.

I don't mind their views, but when one of the top threads is everyone denying evolution and trying to bring it down to theory level, there aren't any reasons to search further.

Cx

what's the point if i can never be better than even the worst white on the planet

maybe

thankfully no

what about them ? none of their bantz can really hurt them. because when they look in the mirror, they're still white.

but white people can't make themselves feel smaller. do you think liberals feel small because they're white ?

>I'm a sperg who needs to spew my political beliefs everywhere

>esl poo in loo doesn't understand what the word banter means

Yes please, permanent ban anyone who starts those /pol/ tier garbage threads

as a non white, i don't exactly think there is anything left there for me to see.

Veeky Forums needs a fucking shadowban system implemented so /pol/lacks can just scream at nothing.

ITT people butthurt by mean internet comments.

>being annoyed is being butthurt
I don't want to talk about fucking politics on Veeky Forums, I want to talk about fits and aesthetics. What's so hard to understand about that?

>inb4 everything is political

Same.