Beard

At what age did you people get a decent beard? I'm 20 and still barely see anything. Am I a lost cause or can beards come later on?

How am i doing?
20yrs old.
Dutch/indo

Heres me grown out.

that's a scrotum beard.

Post yours faggot. Gets pretty thick pretty quick
Heres collarbone length

Mid 20s.

Are you Danish?

18 years old and i only have a moustache

It's getting thicker every week and grows more fast every time that i shave

>faster growth because of shaving
forget about this meme. you're just getting older

>It's getting thicker every week and grows more fast every time that i shave
retard

Shave you morons. People are laughing at you.

Keep if you want. Though I think you'd look better without it or shorter.

American, I do like danishes though.

Yeah it's a little out of control now, time to see my barber for sure.

Do i though?

Lmfao, what's your ethnicity smartass?
Also, when were you able to grow a full stache?
My father literally shaves his 24/7 and has never grown his beard out.
I can see he has a shit ton of stubble though.
So I can't tell how well I will do.
What time frame can I expect?

even though the statement wasn't aimed at you, yes, it looks better

23 here and I still have some patches on the cheeks how long until I give up hope?

10x better my guy.

Post pics.

You're fucked, i started shaving when I was 13, buy 18 at Uni I was full beard status.

I didnt shave, old pic. Think i got a good enough chin for it?

No point, I don't grow it out I shave every morning but I can tell where the hair hasn't started growing yet.

post pics

SIR CAN YOU POST AN EVEN BIGGER PICTURE I CAN BARELY SEE ANYHTING

MODS

38 here, still can't grow shit. I think it might be time to accept that I will just never be able to achieve the magnificent beard I've always dreamed of.

other camera on phone is cracked, can't get a good pic, have to look at screen and aim it at myself and drivers license at the same time
?
I'm 20.

fucking go into paint and resize the picture to like 20% or cut out your driving license, takes you less time than uploading that kermit picture

Overrated though, unless you have a really weak chin. I have a decent/Slightly weak chin and i much prefer how i look clean shaven than with a beard. This is annoying because i can't go more than 1 and 1/2 day clean shaven before my stache and my stubble grows to a point that looks dirty

now get naked

Nice try grandma

>1919
>not entering D'Annunzio mode

why live?

THERE IS A VAGINA IN THE PICTURE

Literally where. Circle it

Are you fucking retarded or are you fucking retarded?

>You're fucked
This. Started getting decent growth but still patchy in places between 16-18 by the time I was 20-21 I was capable of full on mountain hermit man mode. If you're 20 and still nothing, it's probably best to just remove yourself from the gene pool you low testosterone faggot.

17-ish.

Circle it then faggot

It's genetics you bummy fuck

Receptor sensitivity to androgens, your sexual maturity as per your programming, phenotypes etc.

Which was the point I was making. If he hasn't got a decent beard by 21-22, he'll likely never have a decent beard.

almost a month growing, feelsbadman

Beards are great if you hate your face

It's a genetic thing. Some guys just can't grow thick even beards, some guys can.

Shave m8. You look ridiculous. It's doubly a shame because you are clearly handsome. The big meme biker beard is obviously more acceptable on some big ugly cunt.

Please don't fall for "Le beard and undercut hot guy XD" meme.

brb killing myself

2 years old, chinese, i shaved 5 minutes ago.

Since November 1st

I'm 18 now OP and shit is good as. Was good at 17 too but now it just seems a lot cleaner/more grown up.

What do you all think of minoxidil?

Hey guys, I am desperate here. W2C this goddamn headband Leo is wearing in the final fight scene of Gagns of New York?

I think that leather tie band would be extremely sexy if anyone knows how the fuck I could get one?

What in the name of God am I looking at here?

About a month of negligence

Has been this thick since around 18.
If you're thin as hell at that age you don't have much hope desu

Nice hair

You have great structure for a beard. I recommend trimming though, you've gone past sexy lumberjack and into rambling mountain man territory.