*sees your CPs*

*sees your CPs*

psh

basic

The superstars, the hat, and maybe the camel coat gives the fit a BASIC HM BITCH Vibes...

If he had all black rick fit, it would be better

>this is what girls think a well dressed man looks like
>they probably look at me and wonder why that 20-year-old university professor is wearing combat boots

Wait

theres a 1940s style assassins creed game coming out? Fucking dope my nigga

Ditch the hat, fingerless gloves and trench coat and this fit would be pretty dope

Superstars are nice if actually used right

this

>this is what girls think a well dressed man looks like

girls dont know what a well dressed man looks like, they don't care about what guys wear 90% of the time. They would think ops pic is retarded though....

I hope

Girls care how a guy dresses. It's a weird fucking superiority complex. If you dress shit she thinks lower of you, if you dress really well she thinks you're either gay/too good for her/a stuck up asshole or all of the above.
Girls want to be the better dressed because they're socialized to need to be the more fashionable ones

they care to a degree but what I mean is most guys dress in like gym wear and sweat pants and dont care about "dressing well" and the women they are with don't give a shit because they are attracted to them.

*sees your CPs*

are those sold at zara

*teleports behind you*

nothin personnel kid..

The amount of times my gf would bring up the fact that X clothing item I am wearing cost more than her wardrobe was rediculous.
Then whenever drunk she would tell anyone around.
It doesnt help I live in an absolute shit hole of a place for fashion. I don't try and because I have a good wardrobe I've been told by friends I'm the most fashionable of everyone they know.
Girls care. Especially if they know you're more fashionable then them

>Girls care

eh not as much as you think. But ya I understand

this. my gf gets insecure af when we go to parties and her friends compliment me more

I love how images like this are always two photos of the same guy in a different pose but clearly in the same enviroment. Also the pulled up coat sleeves is fucking hilarious

*unsheathes acne studios radical feminist sweater*

pssh.. thisll be easy...

*gives a feminist speech on why wearing unethically produced garments such as h&m or adidas is basic*

heh.. nothin ethical, kidd...

*rapidly walks towards him*

FOOL THAT YOU ARE, THESE ARE NOT COMMON PROJECTS

*walks straight into him, knocking him over, and stands on her*

GAZE UPON ME. COWER IN FEAR. THROUGH SYMBOL AND PRACTICE YOU SHALL BE DEVOURED WHOLE BY MINE DIVINE WOMB

It's because a lot of people don't realize someone that loves fashion as a hobby doesnt see that as a measure of a persons worth (unless theyre a cunt then it's fair game

was in paris last weekend and saw so many of these faggots taking pictures in front of the arc de triomphe. but the worst thing is those girls/women who try to dress 'parisian/rive gauche' but fail so hard with their fake fur gillets.

Un putain de cancer

How the hell would a university professor be 20 years old?

I'm not a professor at all, I was just trying to imagine what a layman would think while looking at me

>20-year-old university professor

I had a friend who's brother had something like a BSc in compsci at age 18, he was hired by IBM at the same age.

true

paris is really good though if you know what you're doing.

M-mommy...!

>no razor blade on the hat brim

Weak Kung Lao core.

This is a bad fit baka

But university teachers usually have a doctorade. At least where i live.

You mean Yohji core?

Assassin's Creed: Prohibition

I know and its the same here, I was just giving an example. Here, a masters takes 2 years and a doc takes.. 2 years I think? So maybe by 22 at the earliest. Most PHDs Ive encountered help with teaching somehow anyway

A BSci will take 4 years on avg for any normie. I know plenty of folks in graduate school for quantum computing and applied mathematics that took their 4 years. You have to be MIT tier to get the bachelors done by 18.
Soonest a phD is done is around 26-28 for most normies

lmao
i would dump the stupid bitch