Fanny Pack Thread

ITT: Fanny Packs

What are you wearing this season? Im thinking of copping this one, looks really nice.

I'm thinking on copping one of these for the summer, I think it'll really fit my vibe.

I'm going to buy this one later this month after i get my check.

looks good user

Where can i get that?

Also I'm thinking on getting this one for spring, I'm really into vaping and think this thing can serve as a good weed pouch.

Nice b8

patagonia has the only fannys you can wear unironically since they don't look like cringey 80s throwbacks

everyone should have one for summer. its nice to have to keep your small stuff without bloating your pockets.

True, but they discontinued the 3L model and they're awkward to find now.
The 1L ones look out of place on most guys.

where can i cop this

It's lemaire, but you won't find it anywhere

I really want a gucci shoulder bag

:(
thanks anyways

you must also really want to get stabbed over it

This is the most cringy fanny pack I've ever seen, such an "I'm a granny and I go running" thing to wear

you say that like irony is bad

I have one of these and love it.

nig wear

The only fanny pack i would wear would be armani, but even then I feel I would look like some gay German tourist

That's a Co2 gun. I gave it to my sister for xmas

it's so easy to spot the insecure and unfashionable people

Ive seen stuff like this, but wrapped around people's legs, what's that called? I'm sort of a leg fetishist (by sorta I mean hardcore) and I feel pretty erotic when I have something around my leg, even though I prefer women's legs, so having something like that on me would boost my confidence

This one?

more fanny pack inspo

I've got a black leather one I bought from this old cobbler last year. Got it because I hate having my pockets stuffed all the time.
I usually keep it in my backpack to keep my phone, keys, and wallet, but every time I've worn it, the usual response is compliment. To my surprise, really.
nice

Whoa, you don't accept my views on GRANNY FANNY PACKS, you're insecure, grow some fanny balls mate

I unironically own a Visvim ballistic fanny pack

t. girly faggot with a kanken bag

too ironic