/shortspo/ - Shortspo General

Post Veeky Forumsshion for short men

5'5 here. finding clothes for boy mode is hard because i'm way below average so i'm forced to buy clothes sized for older teens which just ends up with me wearing khakis and whatever random tshirt i pull out of my dresser. girl mode i have a wide variety of clothes to choose from which is nice. also if you're taller than 5'7 don't even bother posting here

Being a manlet sucks. Thank god for brands that cater to those with smaller bodies (e.g., Uniqlo). Also helps to know a good tailor.

Any websites that sell cheap decent clothes for manlets?

I remember there were a couple asian ones back in the day dont remember the names though

Anyway Im like 5'6 125 lb not sure what that is in chink sizes, I know their sizes are much different than Us/eu

short is not effay

we know that. we're just trying to cope with it

bumping because I too am short
wish I could look good in a decent suit like ol' huck here

Imagine this.

>5'5-5'6
>5 inches below the average adult male height
>shorter than the average teen male and female
>ever finding clothes that fit right

Shit I don't even care about fashion I'm just here to find a place that sells nice clothes for short adult men. It's rough and shopping online is taking a shot in the dark. Also I refuse to wear elevator shoes.

Just go lift, clothes fit better

i'm 5'6 and don't have your problem.
i wear lots of cropped trousers, button downs, and long tshirts (bc i'm gay as fuck daddy) for basics
either docts 1460s or 1461s
and wool coats, AlphaIndustries MA1, and parkas for outerwear

i don't see why you're having so many issues finding clothes. the hardest thing for me are pants but just buy cropped trousers/cropped jeans or find a good tailor

every once in a while Outlier will release a cropped version of one of their pants. if you want some quality shit that will fit well and last forever, be on the lookout for that

I'm 5'0
should i just kill myself?

lol this thread
manlets trying so hard to justify never being Veeky Forums

its cute and sad at the same time. Im sorry for laughing. If you are ugly also you just need to leave and hope VR goes big asap

holy shit. It depends of where are you from
i still sugest that you shouldn't kill yourself

i'm a chink and lately i've been resorting to wearing girl clothes. unfortunately since americans get fatter and fatter even fucking size 0 girl pants fall off my flat ass. it's humiliating.

I'm like 5'7ish I think and relatively thicc from boxing/Judo. I just wear Thom Browne, Ervell, some Raf because I like them. If something doesn't fit take it to a tailor and they'll work it out. If you're really having trouble look towards Japanese brands that fit whatever type of look you like. Suggestion: Maybe try working out a bit? No matter what you wear you'll be short, but it's good to not look like a twink. Unless you are actually gay I guess. I don't know.

If you're poor just buy everything from Uniqlo and get it tailored.

PSA to all sub 5'5" manlets: just be a trap

hucks trousers are too loose here imo but his shirt fits gr8

buy women's uc

Lol I'm a fucking midget 5'4 1/2. It's honestly depressing walking down the street and being towered over by 95% of women. If I knew life was going to be this shit I would have killed myself when I was younger. I hope I die in my sleep.

big mistake people make when buying pants is they don't keep in mind how the cut makes them look taller/shorter. tapered makes you look shorter, which is why short guys always look terrible in joggers or carrot pants. straight leg makes you look taller

what are some good boots for 5 ft 7?

ANything that's not too high, get something about ankle lengt.

doc 1460s work for me. anything around that height or shorter should be fine
avoid overly chunky soles and silhouettes

jesus you need a shrink lol

Learn to tailor you're own clothes. Short friend of mine tailors all his shit to fit him perfectly and he's Veeky Forums as fuck

you are own clothes

kek

Being short and working out usually results in looking like dwarf from LOTR

5'7.1 here

women's undercover has some nice button down shirts

or you can be short and skinny and look like a twink.

when will they fucking learn?

5'4 female here. Short guys seem to be what I can pull but I don't really care because confidence is sexy.

you have to be making this up

please

there's manlet and then there's MAN-LET

holy shit

Uh huh. Now, imagine an equally confident tall guy.

The only thing worse than a manlet is a traplet

you're right i just measured myself and i'm 4'11
do exit bags work?

oh god

brah are you really not kidding? you said you're chinese right?

yeah i'm chinese
my mom was 4'9 and i take after her. i should just go trap mode.... but i'm not gay

5'6.999" here

so you're not even 5 feet tall... dear lord i'm amazed you haven't killed your parents yet for the shit roll they handed you

i'd say either become a trap and move to thailand or become an asian sage living in the mountains

so basically i'll never be effay

>not wanting to into confucius core
i mean look at his brows. ig hoes cant even compete

Cant you buy from from a Japanese import store?
Or get one or two pairs of jeans tailored exactly