Dream Veeky Forums girls

You bunch of dildos dont even a chance to get a girl like her. You must be self disciplined and well dressed to get near her. Fuck im single and lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes not my type and shes not Veeky Forums

I already have an effay successful artist gf.

>t. working Musician

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahaha shut the fuck up

>high

This,

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this two

And this

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this

And this.

Am I supposed to know this bitch?

>All of these basic bitches
>No one posting the qts from the new Uniqlo page
Fucking disgusting.

Is that Laia Manzanares?

And this.

And this

And this.

fuck you

just kys

whos this qt jew

>if they dress non trendily and arent boring tumblr fags, theyre basic as people!

I'd also like to know, she is easily the best one he posted

cringe

whered you get this pic? looks alot like a gril i know

best girl

>Not being introverted, egocentric and proud.

This is why you wont get her, me neither.

>>if they dress non trendily
They are dressing as trendily as possible. You blind or something?

in Veeky Forums standards "trendy" is ultra trendy.

nothing wrong with just wearing something that looks good and is of the time, that's just signs of mental wellbeing if anything.

you sound agitated, m8.

This

Source??

angry fat girl that is mad qts dont have to tryhard Veeky Forums to look good spotted

op please go post your basic bitches on r9k

Who is this?

I'm dating a model-thin girl who dresses low key but really nice, unique and absolutely beautiful face.

But I really miss breasts, man. I'm having a hard time being attracted to someone so thin when we're having sex sometimes

nice blog post fag

fair enough

thicc women are god tier. besides womens fashion is trash anyway so why bother with a thin girl.

this is actually true

I normally date thin chicks but I'm fucking a thiqq girl now and its soooo much better. I'm 195lbs so sex with the thin chicks was always awkward because they were so small.

so a lesbian?

lesbians will go str8 for the right dick

I matched with a girl that looks exactly like this on tinder lol too bad I'm ugly as fuck thanks to my acne scars and she's probably taller than me too (5'7")

>perfect thin body
>extremely pretty face
>stylish as fuck
>smart

Me
>antisocial depressed druggie sperglord
>skinnyfat manlet
>decently attractive face but acne fucked it up

She always tries to start conversations with me and you can tell she tries but I fuck it up every time because I can't text for shit. She was sending pictures of things she was doing throughout her day the other day too. I might just ghost her soon because I start having anxiety attacks whenever she texts me lol

I feel like I'm catfishing her because on my pictures the acne scars aren't that noticeable, makes me feel horrible but I enjoy having someone to talk to every now and then. she asked me to hang out oncen too lol.

none of this happened

>wanting to date brown grills

>no tits
>no ass
>not effay
0/10 WNB

this dude knows his stuff

you've cured me

People here have really basic taste. Now this will be ironic I guess but the girls people here seem to obsess over all have empty expressions to me. Like I can't imagine having any meaningful or enjoyable conversations with them. Maybe that's just me...

Yeah man I can't reach the grapes either

How can you ascertain this from a single photo

she is nice

hahah thats rich

I can't really put my finger on it. Just something about the face and expression. It just looks hollow. Just look like all those diamond dozen girls you see on instagram who probably have basic hobbies and basic opinions. Again I am aware of the irony of calling people shallow judging by one picture.

Fuck me she's perfect. I have a thing for curly haired girls though.

I'm not into Brown niggers

best in the thread so far

who is she?

And this.

best one ITT

fuck off with this basic white girl shit
>not asian
>not Veeky Forums

Kys, cuck.

t. numale

lmfao

if she has better taste in makeup & gets this damn thing off her head she will do fine

checked

Great shnoblo shop my man.

Why is nobody challenging this? Don't ghost her, meet her up and see how it goes. Worst that could happen is that the turnout is what you expected it to be. Therefore you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

That bed looks comfy af

goddamit I felt in love

Кaждый paз пpoигpывaю c гoвнoeдoв, кoтopыe eё фopcят.

>гoвнoeдoв
Этo caмa Кaлoжyeвa и фopcит.

Дoпycкaю. Бoльнo чacтo кaких-тo eбaнyх, вpoдe нeё, из paшки кидaют, c eбaльникaми кaк y кpoкoдилoв. Boт нaпpимep кaкoй-тo шизoид/eбaнyхa фopcepшa нacpaли

pls buy me illegal russian guns and send them to me, I will pay good money

Hy этo кaк пapa дeбилoc c r9k фopcили Элизy, мoл, этaлoн кpacoты. Хyли, люди в пocтcoвкe нe были ни paзy, a тyт им вкидывaют пapy кaмвхop, oни пo ним и cyдят.
We don't have guns in Russia because we don't have niggers and feminists. Sorry m8.

U have no rights too.

As a straght white male I have much more rights than you do, pal.

I used to speak to Inka on kik. we matched on like this "hot or not" app thing in KIK. I had no idea who she was at the time. she used a different name at the time cause she was getting bothered by a bunch people who recognized her. She told me later she was actually a blogger and all that. we were in very different time zones so eventually our conversations died off. but ya. shes pretty cool @Op