What do you guys think of "flower bombing"

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RVKFL92/ref=sxts1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485839633&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

only looks good when used sparingly imo

Started out as a nice revival trend but ruined in no time by hypebeasts and the Ian Connor Salvation Army.

checked

Check em

Honestly I think that adding your own spin to something is where fashion really begins.

Shitty streetwear trend for people who saw someone wearing Gucci on instagram but were too poor to straight up copy them.

To be honest I kinda like this for that exact reason, I don't like the gucci sneakers nor would I wear any of this myself but it's just cool people don't just sit idly and drool over the pics of the Gucci sneakers, it's pretty punk to just embroider your own flowers to some ratty pair of beater Vans you have lying around.
That being said I don't really like these for example:
Because they are just patches thrown on kinda poorly to the sneakers, doesn't look clean enough

Does anyone know how to achieve such an effect ?

The simplest way is to buy iron on patch and iron it on canvas sneakers

Aye, I've saw a few tutorials for glue but I don't think it would set well or really have the same effect imo but I might be wrong. Thanks

The ones in OP are most likely glued on, dunno how well that actually keeps.
The best option is of course real embroidery, you probably have to do it by hand though.

gimmick won't last a season

This.

i really need leddit to fuck off from this board. they have their own site, and they should stay there.

Would be cool to do this with a pair of H&M white low tops.

flowers is where it begins

I hope we see more embroidery/patches, kinda makes sense seeing how /diy/ things have gotten lately.

>H&M
Don't
If you need budget option at least wait until the Uniqlo U summer collection is out and use the canvas sneakers

w2c

just buy vans h&m shoes are literally the shittiest fucking shoes you can buy

Smh yall talking about flowers but forgetting about those DIGITS

Looks really gay

I'm here to check these digits

Yikes

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RVKFL92/ref=sxts1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485839633&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

Checked

Checked

c h e c k e d

just spent 103 on a new backpack and some iron ons because this thread