Its basially an adidas silhouette.

acontinuouslean.com/2015/02/05/victory-american-sneakers/

nigga adidas did the silhouette first. this is a carbon copy

>>op
>>asks for 10/10 sneakes
>>posts bait
Kek

And you respond with that

Lel I don't know of a 10/10 sneak but these are 10/10 comfy (so I hear). I laughed too hard at your post

I don't know, I just dislike how bulky most nike sneakers are and if I can get max comfy with a sleeker silhouette I'd go for that

HAHHHAHAHA

Well I've only heard the air monarch was comfy. I wouldn't actually advise buying it. For reference, the most comfy pair of shoes I've worn (flatfoot btw) is these generics from 9th grade I think that still fit me fine. AF1s are comfey even though >>meme shoe
I've heard UB's are comfey but they're ugly imo and their cool factor is on the decline desu

Can confirm, pretty much everything w/ boost is super comfy and the newest EQT takes the cake.

looooooooool

Boat shoes aren't as comfy as everyone says they are. They're good but not great. Feels more like slippers desu

Adidas is for literal homosexuals. Wear Chucks or Jordans. Those are your only two options

also Terminators

>Adidas
>homosex
>responds with jordans and chucks the two most normie and homosexual shoes in existence other than nike roshes
lol you are a cuck, get the fuck out
like 80% of the world wears Adidas and 80% of the world is not gay

You posted a nigger reaction image, therefore you outted yourself as a niggerlover and are therefore wrong. GG Veeky Forumsggot

might cop these. thoughts?

Absolute shit, kys

cant decide which colorway to get

Only 10/10 sneakers in here so far.

get these

Neither, get Chucks

That's a goddamn lie

God I love EQTs. Imo those are best adidas

says the man with no taste

You're a disgrace to your post number. Have fun being obsessed with fashion let somehow still be out of fashion

i dont like the white at the tip of the chucks

Then get Jordans

poor fag, can not afford
might cop the oldschool sk8his but idk

Fake it til you make it. I believe in you

>sk8his

wow didn't know high schoolers posted on this board

majority of board posters are highschoolers
board full of insecure people?

its a pretty basic silhouette that is found in most brands

jordans are for niggers. DNC

Niggerlovers are the establishment, hence Jordans. Punk rockers are the anti-establishment, hence Chucks

get gazelles but the wings x horns version.

This colorway is literal dogshit

All of the others have godawful branding or are just shitty trendy ones that get worn with athelesuire.

Sports are fashionable. Mainly Hockey and Basketball. Get used to it

Oh yes because nothing says anti-establishment like buying a pair of Converse shoes. /s

I honestly believe that shoes are the most important part of an outfit.

Exactly. I mean, feel free to make your own line of shoes if you want, I just won't be buying them, unless you're Tyler, The Creator

thx user... everyone calls them my "ghetto dad shoes" plebs don't know they cost 285 and were designed my JJJJound himself.

Vans are for nerds with shitty taste in fashion

These are nice.

Do you have autism?

They look like old man shoes

I had those exact shoes back in the day.
I switched the laces out for the blue ones that came with them. Quite a steal for $7

Ayyyy my boi. Nice. I think mine were like...14$? Ish~? Maybee...? It's pretty awesome though, and a great coincidence we're both here

Sports are fashionable, sure. But that requires you faggots to actually play sports and we all know that you do no such thing.

Honestly the main reason I remember those shoes is because that was when I first started to care about how I dressed.
I may not have known a lot then, but those shoes helped me think more analytically about the my clothing choices. I bought those and a light hoodie and some slim jeans that day at old Navy. Before that, I used to just wear too-long straight fit or bootcut jeans over running shoes with graphic tees and gas station tier sunglasses. Wew boy I've come a long way.

I play poker

The ultras are not the 93/17

This thread is pure AIDS.

Glad I could help

Converse is owned by Nike dumb fuck

And the Jews own everything, so you lose no matter what you do

Bruh...that was me too! I didn't know much either so I picked these out, wore them with trash tier old navy jeans and a black volocom hoodie (was tryna do emo but do it my way). I tried gettin tees with funny shit on it. I looked soo ragtag. Nowadays I look so much better. I've come along way too. Also, my first love interest found me when I got these

Can you suggest a pair of /fa New Balance for men that are not coarse ugly pleb tier? I don't want to meme the old skool vans.

Short tongue geo baskets are 10/10. I think the new exaggerated tongues look like dog piss.

worst post ive read in a minute
congratulations

that's a sock friendo

cop or not?

It was clear satire you literal fucking retard

Pretending to be a retard online and genuinely being a retard online are literally indistinguishable, especially if the person pretending to be a retard is a genuine retard in the first place.

this is a bait thread, huh? or is everyone just a crossposter from leddit. or how about just no taste?

Me 2

>no one can like what I don't like
Kys autismo jones

oh come, show me one good fit with nmd's or ultra boosts that's not Instagram core or monochrome.

Oh fuck what do I do

In all seriousness, I don't have any good pictures but they'd look siqq with the right techwear aesthetic

STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE

hm okay I see your point.

fresh from leddit, huh newfriend?

yellow is da wave this year

Adidas Gazelles are 10/10.

Never been there m8

>that guy that replies to every post

>Adidas is for literal homosexuals. Wear Chucks or Jordans. Those are your only two options
There is no way that this isnt satire, this is evident mostly because of the last sentence.

10/10

are you ok you seem to be autistic desu

this new adidas x jeremy scott collab is really something else