Fixing years of skin abuse and poor sleep

How do I do it.

I need help.

I also think I developped some slight ptosis.

I'm 22.

lmao i didnt know you posted here ramone

u look normal retard

go exercise more

Either go to the skincare general on this board or go to skincare addiction on Reddit.

Nice bulb head, boy.

Nice photoshop fag

Just go to a dermatologist
It seems you can cure the scars with that needle treatment thing

No photoshop.

How expensive is the needle treatment?

Get a haircut first u look like shit

Nice high cheekbones. Get a proper haircut tho

skin is mostly fine (besides being not white of course)
just need to go to a high end esthetician every so often

the problem is your hair, are you balding? whatever is going on with that you need haircut

you look fine. a little scarring adds some character imo as long as your bone structure is good, which yours definitely is.

still, a dermatologist is a good start. otherwise try using vitamin e or rosehip seed oil or something similar,. or look around for scar fading creams, and make sure you moisturize regularly and shit.

What would suit my face? I have a big nose.

A buzz cut would definitely help , try making some of your other features more defined by getting your face a bit skinnier

Man, that's gotta be hard. I already weigh 110lbs.

You go see doctors who have been through 8 or 12 years of school to accurately answer that question

Ur a wizard Harry

what the fuck faggots, his hair looks fucking better than half of you retards here posting in those shitty hair generals.

looks good guy, dont listen to this bullshit, go & get the girl or guy while these nerds talk shit in their raf level meme clothes

don't get a haircut, grow it long and slick it back

POST HERE U NIG

KEK fpbp

Bump

Bup

how can you guys not have seen this guys pics before it is not him it is some guy pretending to be this poor guy