How do I stop profusely sweating? What deodorant do you guys use? Should I shave my armpit hair?

How do I stop profusely sweating? What deodorant do you guys use? Should I shave my armpit hair?

Do you know the reason why you're sweating? Like are you too warm or are you just nervous?

Loose weight if you're fat btw

Im sort of similar to OP. Thin (skinnyfat) and mostly in nervous situations or when I'm walking to college - up a hill and usually in the sun.

went to a dermatologist because of super sweaty pits
they gave me this shit liquid that burned the fuck out of my pits and didn't even help
told me only way to help now was to get sweat glands removed or some shit

I lost 20kg and I didn't stop sweating all that much
Then I went to the gym and did some cardio, boom instantly stopped

In the past I used to sweat more than any other person I know

Some liquid spray antitranspirant without any scent. Smelling like nothing OP

The sweat will go to your hand if you do the surgery.
A friend of my sister did it and she can't write on a paper for long because it'll soak.

I was 180cm/65kg with simlar problem, just started eating normal food instead of crisps and other shit and after couple of months everything turned to normal, so maybe it can hlp you.

You might have Hyperhidrosis, if it only happens on your axilla and nowhere else it's called Focal hyperhidrosis.
You might want to get an antiperspirant with a high concentration of Aluminium chloride, get one with anti yellow stain at a pharmacy (ask the pharmacist), if that doesn't work go see a doctor.

Shaving your axilla hair won't make you sweat less, but it might help reduce sweat marks on clothes because the sweat can run down the side of your body easier and evaporate quicker instead of staying stuck in the hair.
I trim mine because shaving leaves my skin irritated.

Trim your pit hair it has a huge factor on the odor level. Shaved pits get itchy and that is no fun

I used to have the same problem, mostly from nerves than heat I guess. I was also less fit.

Got a little bit more into shape, which helps. Then I got this stuff from the pharmacy to rub on at night. Burns like the Dickens, then don't apply any deodorant the next day. Did this and sweating stopped. My back began to sweat a bit more in the heat, but only a little and it was worth not having pit marks all the time.

Also be more confident.

my sweating stopped after i shaved and put duct tape over armpits in the morning

this just do cardio, however if you have shit genetics that might not make much of a difference

Apply roll-on deodorant after taking a shower.
Your pores will be open and more susceptible to the effects of the deodorant.

Lol...

This, I used to sweat pretty bad but I stopped after switching to roll-on deodorant

OP LISTEN, I have the same issue and I got it fixed 100%.

Okay, it's very easy to get diagnosed for hydrosis; it's a questionnaire that's goes like:

>do you sweat a lot
>yes
>are you working out when you sweat?
>no
>you have hydrosis!

I went to my derma and she injected botox into my armpits. It hurts like a bitch but for 8-10 months, there's no armpit sweat. It was free under my insurance because it was a diagnosable medical problem.

Skin pores lack muscle to open and close, it's a myth.

Drysol

Is this a real thing?

It sounds hilarious