How did he manage to get into the kardash circle with that gross body?

How did he manage to get into the kardash circle with that gross body?

Ask Kourtney why she likes him

You have to wear the best designer ever: Fear of God aka Jerry Ownes

WHEN WILL U NUMALES GET IT
CASH RUNS EVERYTHING AROUND ME

>implying fucking a kardashian is an achievement

style

Because your clothes and your face don't actually mean that much. It's 90% about your vibe, your personality.

lmao

because he's actually pretty confident and genuinely seems to believe he's top shit

This is true for regular people, but this guy is technically a celebrity. In his case all that matters is money.

fucking lmao

i'm more impressed he got in without being black

rules*

DOLLA DOLLA BILL YAAAAAAAAAAAALL

lmao isn't his wife fucking justin beiber on the side

spoken like a true highschool virgin

>hurrr durr look at how edgy I am guys
>hurr durr girls don't actually care bout you just what you look like on the outside
>hurr durr my sad world view is so much more real then yours

kek

keep going, youre on a roll now

stop dude, you're digging your own grave

This

Not but, you clearly have no respect for yourself. It's not enough to have money and be effay, you need to have the personality or the only women you'll be getting are high-end prostitutes. Also, Kourtney has plently of money so being rich would be less of a turn-on and more of a requirement for her choice in mate; faggots

Because he doesn't sit around on a Nicaraguan snorkeling forum all day being insecure.

CREAM GET THE MONEY

can someone explain to me why his body is gross

Hes not like a gross obese just skinnyfat

He got the best kardashian too imo

He has no tone, little muscles, which indicates that he lacks a certain discipline.

this has very little, if anything to do with scott but this picture of a chihuahua makes it related
please someone read this thread

i like that at every party he and kanye attend together they go in a booth and be emo together instead of socializing, those pictures make me laugh

Yeah you're right. But still, Scott doesn't have it

I don't understand women. Shouldn't she fuck a guy that is more masculine and hung ?

He is a cozy side character that puts the main talent at ease. He has that vibe about him and he is a great schmoozer. Also, some people are just good at making others feel better and shine the light on their better side.

Me i'm a contrary. I automatically see the worst in people and just hate people.

Get this Reddit shit out of here he didn't even quote it right, it's rules you fucking queers

this is so fucking retarded Jesus Christ