Elf ears are totally fasionable to wear with a good fit. I mean, elves are the most fashionable beings, RIGHT...

Elf ears are totally fasionable to wear with a good fit. I mean, elves are the most fashionable beings, RIGHT?! Only makes sense, guys

Beleriand-core

Now, w2c a Silmaril for my crown?

lets get some elf inspo going

knows whats up. Circlets and light fantasy fashion. Bring the Cuivienen style to the woooorld

I have legit wanted my ears pointed for years. Its a body mod that I find really cute, but is a small enough modification that most people probably wouldn't even notice unlike other weird crazy body mods

>circlets
I can get behind this.

i just tape my ears sometimes for the picture

It's completely canon; Feanor and his entire race were Veeky Forums as fuck.

If you don't believe me, read the Silmarillion.

How can you not be Veeky Forums and live in a place like this?

Even the trees are Veeky Forums.

I always liked elves the way Tolkien imagined.

Always understated and subtle - yet powerful. I don't like what other people did with them later - making them into pointy-toed fairies.

Right, and I feel like this can totally be woven into fashion today. Just small, subtle things. More earthen tones and just being proud, pompous fucks.

Definitely earth tones. I'm tired of black; let's get into this.

Also, cloaks and other "loose" pieces.

What about twee dwarves?

post /elfcore/ fits

>that layering

Wow, Veeky Forums is still stuck in the third age.

Don't you know that the age of Men is upon us?

Elves only exist to be raped, impregnated, and purged.

baka

cloals please please, i've been woshing it since childhood, cloaks with hoodies it would bd so great an beautifull, why did it die? why don't people wear them anymore

Official Quenyacore/Noldorcore/Beleriandcore/Feanorwave idea list:

>Drapey, loose articles, lots of layers
>cloaks
>Brown, tall boots. Can be slim, but NOT pointy-toed
>palette: Earth tones (browns/dark greens), dark grey (but not completely unsaturated), off-white, pure white in moderation
>no harsh angles; lots of "natural" or smooth curves. This applies to the accessories/jewelry listed below
>circlets (no gaudy crowns; Melkor can fuck off)
>rings (thin band)
>jewels (should be subtle, yet bright and clear or nearly clear - so no deep-red rubies - this applies to all jewels in the above accessories, or if you just want to carry them around)
>long, yet clean/managed hair

Feel free to add stuff.

i don't like either of you

and fake elf ears. Super necessary

Jesus fucking christ, haven't you some kind of dedicated board or something?

elf ears will make you look like a loser nerd

I could see it looking good if you're tall and attractive and don't have short hair, and you're wearing earthy tones, and you're at a convention or a costume party or something. It would be a really good subtle costume.