Any advice on getting rid of scars? Its hard to tell due to shit pic, but I have four highly visible scars on my face

Any advice on getting rid of scars? Its hard to tell due to shit pic, but I have four highly visible scars on my face.

bump

END YOUR LIFE
POST ON THERE YOU STUPID NIG
REEEEEEEEEE TIRED OF ALL THESE NEWFAGS FUCKING CREATING NEW THREADS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My bad my man. Forgot to check the catalog.

looks pretty sick dude, like someone knifed you or something

Either accept them and have a story or use makeup to minimize them.

lift weights or do neck exercises. I promise that thick neck will make your twinky face look better.

>looks pretty sick dude, like someone knifed
Eh it's an embarrassing story. Any makeup suggestions?

I like my bird neck

Abdullah?

What's up, whitey?

Idk man they don't look bad I think they might actually be a plus. If it's an embarrassing story just keep it a secret and it will add an aura of mystery.

Thanks, chief.

dont be too persistent about keeping it a secret or people will think you got abused lol

Yeah its not a huge deal but I prefer to keep it to myself. I just get tired of people asking. You can't see because the pic is shit, but there is a large scar on my upper lip, and another on the bridge of my nose and chin.

Act like they don't bother you or better yet don't let them bother you. Confidence matches everything. Just shower, dress nice and don't be fat and please don't try to hide them, you'll look like a puss.

Good advice, thanks commander

i can smell you from here. my advice is suicide, you hideous shitskin.

Don't speak to me, wog.

Anyone have experience with scar removal cream.

Bro, you can see em, stop fishin, tell us the story or fuck off.

i've got five scars on my face, people point them out but i'm just used to them.
Try creams and shit like that, if you really hate them get surgery.
I don't see a problem

how did you get em

TELL US THE STORY

I use makeup and embrace the possibility of someone calling me a fag

Wow , you guys are fucking rejects, aren't you? Brain dead fucks.

Options:
Laser surgery
Niacinancide
Zinc
Chemical peels
AHA/BHA
Cosmetic tattoos

I don't think fa is the place to get information on scar treatment. It's a medical thing. There are skincare products for it or you can see a doctor. cgl could be more helpful. Generally speaking though it looks pretty sick and you're an attractive fellow so don't sweat it. If the story is embarrassing you can always make stories up as long as it's obviously in jest.

Clearly he raped a child, got fucked up.
All the clues are there.

fix your facial hair
fix small skin issues and black eye and clean your eyebrows
make up some cool story like you survived ISIS attacking your village or something(you look arab(