Le strong pagan warriors who rekt christcucks :DD

>le strong pagan warriors who rekt christcucks :DD
>Sweyn build fucking churches
>Battle of Strangford Lough when christian vikings rekt pagan ones

why are Vikings used as poster boys for some fedoracore LARP bullshit if they weren't even particularly anti christian? Lmao neopagans step up your game raids had fuck all to do with religion.

>why are Vikings used as poster boys for some fedoracore LARP bullshit if they weren't even particularly anti christian?

Because neo-baganism is meant to divide and conquer the West.

The viking age ended before Sweyn became king though.

He was viking as fuck nigger.

Stop making these threads

Because neo-pagans are being funded by the Jews.

Why can't you people just let LARPers have fun.

Because they think LARPing is a legitimate religion and wants to remove Christians.

>implying /pol/ isn't LARP city
You got faggots who wanna LARP as Christians and you got faggots who wanna blow a cuckold who only attacks Christians, never Moslem , oh God forbid he touches the Jewish masters that are paying him.

Yes, because all of the neo-pagans in the far-right are "LARPers"- that's it, that's their whole belief system and worldview is LARPing.

It's easy criticizing a simplified childish stereotype isn't it?

>Yes, because all of the neo-pagans in the far-right are "LARPers"- that's it, that's their whole belief system and worldview is LARPing
If all I see are faggots LARPing then dammit I'm seeing faggot LARPing.
Fuck neo-pagans.

*tips cross*

*tips fedora*
You can shitpost all day but I'm still right

Because literally no one not raised in scandinavia learn accurate viking history and end up reading up on them later during a fedora phase.

Nearly anyone Scandinavian will know that the vikings, at least here in Norway had their greatest period after Christianization.

iit: buttflustered christians are upset because their religion is quickly slipping into irrelevancy. I'll give 100 years before christianity becomes nothing more than neo pagan cult larping tier in western countries.

We all know that this will happen.

>said the LARPer

Im agnostic

So a faggot.

>indecisive and weak
Low T detected

Lol, no. I just find it amusing how Christians think that their belief is somehow more valid than anyone elses.

Only a submissive low T homosexual would not think that.

Who's belief traveled farther, your faggot "paganism" or the Good Grace of God?

I dont think I've ever seen a christian that I'd consider high test.

Orthodox icon of Olaf? Never thought I'd see that.

Because Yahwehs religion was closely organised. If you want to put your beliefs in whichever religion spreads the furtherest, you best get ready to praise Allah.

>Allah
Why should I follow a false prophet?

Why not? He spent plenty of time at the court of Valdemar of Kiev, he's venerated in the EOC and Norway has had plenty of contact with our cousins in Russia. He lived before the schism too.
According to Revelation, most of the nations will be led astray, according to St. Paul, demons will lead even parts of the flock wrong, most "christians" you've seen are probably not christian, and here effeminacy often takes hold it seems.

Because its the fastest growing religion in the world and that was the metric that you were using to put Christianity above the bagans
>not all Christians
Sounds strangely familiar...

Ecumenism is a demonic lie, total nonsense.

Uh no. Why should I follow the false Prophet?

>Fastest growing
Lol not really. Its only reason for growth is in the middle east, and North Africa, both of which aren't growing all that much. Catholicism, has extreme growth patterns in sub-saharan africa, and is still growing healthily in South America, as well as power bases being built in China.

What makes him any less false than jesus?
Cool, you'll be able to go and live in a third world shithole with your fellow christians

Do you have an writings by Jesus or his followers from their lifetime? Sounds like you're a jew fanfic larper you fucking dumb nigger

>a warlord
It's called the bible, you fucking nigger.

Id much rather follow a warlord than a softcocked jew.

>following a faggot
Fucking commit kill yourself

>love your brother
Sounds pretty homo to me m8

>love thy enemy (personal enemy)
>not the one's who are against your faith

>the bible was written by 25 AD

Good goy keep choking on that hebrew doing you stupid fucking nigger

>said the fucking nigger shitposting on Veeky Forums

>dont be proud
>turn the other cheek
>give the thief the shirt off of your back