Well, Veeky Forums, what is the ethical (humanities related) choice?

Well, Veeky Forums, what is the ethical (humanities related) choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sheboon had 7 niglets.

There were only like 20 of those gorillas left on the world.

I would have let natural selection take its toll on the niglet

That's an easy one; you make the train kill the animal, and save the gorilla from its fate.

Gorillas are endangered but there are billions of africans so kill the kid

Gorillas are more civilized than niggers.

Niglets produce like rabbits. The Silverback gorilla is endangered and I would be dealing with an international offense if I killed it.

Doesnt matter there was no way of knowing if the gorilla would become violent and territorial and a judgement call was made. The important thing is that the zoo took immediate action rather than sitting on its hands and potentially treating us to footage of a little kid getting ripped apart by a gorilla

If you kill its father the offspring will die anyway. Let the Dad live so it can care for its other young.

A reported post.

Bye.

I agree, the uproar is just typical anti establishment tripe. What could they do, they had no choice but to shoot it. Tranquilisers do not act fast enough and they make the animal freak out, and you couldn't send a person in to get the boy as it was protecting him, there was no choice but to shoot it.

The real issue is the parent who let their kid sit on a fence to a gorilla enclosure. Their stupidity got the animal killed.

Exactly. Failure on the part of the parent to watch her child, failure again on the part of the parent for not teaching the child to not go over barriers, a third failure on the part of the people around the exhibit for not noticing the child crawling through. And a gorilla acting in its nature dies as the result

This tread triggers me

Haha!

Most people don't seem to understand that animals in enclosures like that absolutely cannot stand changes in their environment, their most likely action is to remove whatever intrudes on their space.

>/pol/ invading Veeky Forums
>again

meh

It's an ethics question. Fuck off.

Throw these people in instead

>rip my DAWG
>treating the monkey like their equal
>playing into the hands of people who call niggers monkeys
pottery
change that filename btw bitch nigga

I unironically agree with them. Fuck dat lil white boi

wasn't he black

then fuck him even more, let the gorilla have some extra protein in its diet

ye a lil nigga crawl inna my hood im finna choke he bitch ass

All the people are outraged because they don't know the kid was black... I'll be all the liberals and blacks who are upset by this would be less upset if they knew the kid was black

I understand it's summer break, but everyone should still know the board's rules.
In case you don't know what those are, friendly reminder:

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

>Ignores everyone's blatantly racist rhetoric
>whines "nyaaah it's an effics question."

There are more polite ways to answer a question that don't involve "sheboon," "niglets" and "lol niglets arent cviiviivlized but i am lol"

We don't need your political correctness.

When did the fun police show up

Humans every time. Whoever says different is an edgy faggot.

And we don't need your shitposting.
Just like the rest of Veeky Forums, read the rules of a board before you start posting

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

When summerfags showed up

>and a high level of discourse is expected.
I do feel this is a bit too ambitious. And I don't think it would work that well either.

It hasn't worked since day one.

Outside of religious and some philosophy threads, it has worked pretty well.
Those who say otherwise are the ones trying to shitpost and getting triggered when they get told off

So outside of 90% of the threads on Veeky Forums?

I think the "call out" culture of this board when there's too much shitposting or downright nonsense is more important for the discourse than a "high level" of it

Back to /pol/ you sad shit.

I'd save whichever has the highest IQ.

So the gorilla.

>An outlier represents all gorillas

Nigger hate thread?

MODS

I'd kill the niglet every time

Only one solution

this /pol/ thread is funnier than the "historical memes" thread, which is unfunny as fuck

t. people who don't have kids

You can't keep an eye on them every second of the day, especially when you are taking care of a group of them. And eventually the kid will do something stupid. You can either lock them in a padded room for years, which raises betamales, or you accept that sometimes a child will do something that will get it hurt, and you plan to deal with that.

It wasn't stupidity, moral failing, or inattentiveness that had that kid jump in there, it's the simple fact that a parent cannot be an infallible guardian.

Aaaaaand there comes the mandatory buttpained nog
Dont you have some Jared Diamond thread to monitor?

Why address the people answering OP's loaded question and not the OP?
Would you be bitching and moaning about /pol/ if it was a white kid?

That user might be giving OP the benefit of the doubt, asking people to weigh a child's life against a rare animal's life. But the immediate racism in the thread is obviously shitposting.

Stfu Niggerlover, people like you should be hanged.

14/88

Not him but if you want to shitpost about

>muh summerfags

Actually i have a daughter.
You need a balance between freedom and safety, but letting them sit on a railing looking into an animal enclosure is not freedom its stupidity. A good parent always has 1 eye on their child

>letting your kid fall into an animal enclosure
> wasn't stupidity, moral failing, or inattentiveness

Because the meme thread is filled with that obnoxious as fuck black twitter shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Was this kid a fucking Olympian? Did he vault over the fence? Or were his parents not paying attention as he climbed?