Ottermode

guise, faggots from Veeky Forums bullied me
please i want a good ottermode routine
can you help me Veeky Forums?
also post inspo if you want

anyone? ;_;

Go to Veeky Forums then. Why are you asking for workout routines on a fashion board?

fitizen here.

Slightly larger than ottermode is always best mode

If they wanted something bigger, they'd draw Rich Piana instead of otter twinks when they make their anime fantasy drawing thingies

>daily reminder, this is what women want

another reminder

Just go to the fucking Gym OP.

>do this everyday
that seems counterproductive

>do this everyday
howtokillgains.bmp

>what women want
Who cares though. This is a fashion board please go back to your shitty autistic meathead board

i said why i am here, and Veeky Forums always had otter generals newfag, i also said it could be inspo thread so nothing wrong.
>slightly larger than ottermode is always best mode
i like both, can you recommend routine?
thanks brosky
i am poorfag so i can only manage push ups, squats, cardio etc. but i also have some weights at hone so i think i'll be good this way too

So should i shave hairy chest because im getting closer to goal

is the left one ottermode?

probably if it is too much, and if you are fat it looks dosgusting, if you are fit it could add to youre masculiness and girls may dig it

starve self x f

do a push up

wha about pull ups does that help?

Pull ups is the Ottermode physiques primary tool. Do 25 pull ups every three days with as little sets as possible you may start at 12 sets of 2.. When you are able to get 3 sets of 10 with maximum tension concentration and control complete 50 pull ups every other day. Pull ups are critical because they keep body fat levels in check and create confident posture

Post a photo of yourself user so I can know what advice I should give. My advice will be different depending upon your frame and current physique.

i am already really skinny no need for that

thanks man, i love doing pull ups, this will be easier for me i guess
i am extremly skinny and pretty tall about 6 feet and 2. nothin unusual my body is otherwise symetrical, no scholiosis or other shit like that, i am so skinny that even without workout i have pretty decent abs

xd g1