I see Stans, Gazelles, and Sambas mentioned as good entry-level Adidas sneakers, but what about Superstars...

I see Stans, Gazelles, and Sambas mentioned as good entry-level Adidas sneakers, but what about Superstars? They look to be in the same vein

No they're basic bitch meme sneaks. Also I'm posting the chart in case you need it

I appreciate it, but can you zoom in or something?

Here's the original. It's not an Adidas chart though.

Do the Rebook Classic and Club resemble GATs, or is that just me?

Nope, they take after Nike airforce. Different tomboy with a different mudguard

I see 1 of every 2 basic bitches wearing these, do not recommend

Lol that's a screen shot. One sec

Would they be recommended?

Cool. I'll post he old one. Also, can someone post the pic of a bunch of bitches wearing superstars?

Veeky Forums likes them, I personally don't know too much about the reeboks, other than that Adidas owns the reebok brand.

Both of them are old if JCPenney has GATs, I think

Nvm I found the pic. OP if you like superstars don't wear any you see in public. If you see them in public they're too basic

I think they're better than Stans. Stans look comically long IMO, while the stripes and toebox of Superstars break this up.

Both are extremely basic, so take your pick. They're still good, classic sneakers (who cares if girls wear them).

Gazelles and Sambas are all right, but have a whole different vibe (slimmer profile, more athletic-looking).

In Europe, you could replace those with Stans, and it would be the same picture.

Perhaps you could do the same with a late-2000s picture of American high-school boys and Sambas. Or, go to some favela in Brazil.

But why post the old iteration?

Well, it's stated that jcp gats have been discontinued. They did make a little impact as in providing a widely available, dirt cheap GAT knockoff for the masses.

If you buy any superstars I recommend pic related though. I still wouldn't do it tho.

Yup. Gazelles and sambas are the default for soccer player casual wear
Stans are the same in America as the superstars. Basic
For reference

Dont get Superstars
Dont Get Stan Smiths unless its:
Stan Smith Classic 80s edition (has a yellowish sole)
Stan Smith II Blue (not green)

I recommend for the Contrarian the Nike Tennis classic with the Red Swoosh or the 2015 Blue swoosh "Pinstripe"

Ralph lauren is wearing stan smith.
No superstars.

1. they're called shell toes u fckn pleb

2. no dont get them unless youre trying to be a basic bitch

What is this model called?

succ my dicc lil niccuh, greens are wsup, why you hatin

k

at least be slim if you wear them nothing looks more hideous than the chubby guy who buys them just because they are the only shoe wide enough to fit him

Gazelles are better

still superstar it's a colorway mongoloid