Advice general

so im 5'1 100lbs 37"25"36"
boobs are 32E/DD
i know i cant ever be androgynous and Veeky Forums but what else can i wear to look fashionably aware at least without looking like a thot
dont tell me to lose weight i dont wanna be underweight w saggy tits thx thats not how it works
pic related basically everyday fit so my boobs arent taking up half my upper body

also advice general

be my gf

if your boobs bother you, get breast reduction surgery.

if not, maybe look into draped tops like pic related

i have had several female friends with this problem

the unfortunate truth is that people are gonna be shitty and assume youre a thot if you wear clothes that in any way indicate you got huge tits. for social sake and for your own health id recommend looking into a reduction if you really hate them that much

otherwise, that pic you posted probably does a good job of concealing whatever youre trying to conceal. big, drapey, oversized tops work wonders on this shit. go buy some jumpers and jackets

Post pics

>5'1 100lbs
>32E/DD

G O O N D I W I N D I

been considering, it is covered by healthcare in canada but i also dont want giant scars down my boobs at 21. they dont really bother me other than fashion constraints and "eyes up here" kinda meme

i have a couple of mens sweater/tshirt/button ups that i wear as dresses that do alright, but its not like ' look at her she puts effort in her outfits' kinda thing you feel?

pic from summer

>Canada
Oh well

>belly
lose weight

alright first off, you dress like a thot like fucking 90's cringe ripped jeans, belly showing. even if you were flat chest id think you were a thot. Dress more mature not like a 14 year old.

Also, as the other user said, breast reduction surgery seems the way to go if you're sick and tired of people ogling you. It will happen for your entire life.

5'11 been wearing clothes like pic.

>Mainly into simple combos with drab and monochromatic colors.
>Not necessarily into minimalism, more like a step above it
>Own Olive, Gray, Dark Gray, Navy, and black simple t-shirts and black, olive, and brown skinny fit chinos.

What's a good way to start layering more and adding more personality to outfits? I've seen some with graphic tee's but i don't know how to incorporate something like that into a whole outfit

I'm not looking for a preppy fits, but rather something more causal that allows for vintage sneakers like 70's chucks, Killshots, Blazers, NB 300's, Jordan 1.

anybody know where I can cap that color oxford?

its fuckin' dope. help a brother out

have you tried breast binding? obviously i dont have any experience but look it up
i assume youre still in college so can get away with causal 90s vibe kinda stuff, but when you get a job you should consider turtlenecks and knits with some high waist dress pants

> sliver of midriff showing in summer
> thot
this guy

lose those pants theyre not dark olive enough
try some plaid asb layer and add black hoodie on top of it or something like that, also a nice plain scarf with a minimal wool coat cant go wrong

dont do it

i think you should go for more fitted jackets and non-ripped jeans if you want to avoid looking thot-y. maybe ditch the af1s too and go for something quiet with a slimmer silhouette (not chucks, also thot-core). something along the lines of cps or GATs

kill yourself faggot

that fit is dope as fuck

not everyone has to dress like an uptight "mature" soulless prick like you

LEAVE THIS BOARD

YOUR STYLE IS COOL

DON'T LET Veeky Forums RUIN YOU

THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FASHION

LOOK AT THE WDWTD'S THEY'RE ALL FUCKING LOSERS

You are trapped in the "streetwear" look. Stop wearing what teens wear. Move to what "women" wear such as chinos, wool pants, higher end brands. Your boob/thot problem can be solved by wearing baggy tops and no crop tops. Wear darker color tops as that will hide the shadows of boobs.

ahhh the classic "i let Veeky Forums dress me so i look like an uninteresting faggot" outfit

please stop

>dope as fuck
>WDWTD
Go back to /r/streetwear you underage children.

Pls be my gf

suck my dick you fucking pussy elephant bitch

i eat lasagna like you for breakfast dumb bitch

bitch

If you didn't read the original post, she doesn't want to look like a thot and wants to look like she knows fashion. It's the combination of flames on your clothes, ripped jeans, and the visible belly, that make you look like one. It's like an olive bomber, zipper pants and ultraboosts to look like a fuccboi.

Oh boo hoo, did you get an F on your report card last semester?

i'm in middle school you fucking slut cock salsa dipping whore clit bitch fuck tittes

your mom blue balled me and im a little grumpy

i'd apologize but i don't apologize to FUCKING RETARDS

i have the same pair of jeans w/o rips if that makes u feel better
and i dont really wanna dress mature until i have to

get a good leather and denim jacket, cant go wrong with that, plus you can easily layer underneath them and add an indiscreet pin or two to personalize it

dont do that

fuck that breast binding just makes my boobs look weird af, its bad enough in a sports bra
appreciate the advice tho

fitted jackets = fitted tops = boobs
been thinking about copping reebok classics, thoughts?

tyty but its too late ive been lurking for too long

thats not really my everyday fit, usually its more like original post in winter and pic related in summer but i got you, i just like thrifted/streetwear/skatercore

Give me this template. Or I will shit on my cat.

I am 'building' a single outfit wardrobe. Like Steven Jobs or Cuckerberg.

how hard is it to make one on paint or word jfc

Harder than it is for somebody else to post it?

Hmm, denim jacket looks pretty cool. Saw this in a insp thread. Most likely gonna cop a dark Denim Jacket to fit that whole drab color thing I like. Hoodie looks cool as well except for that it's leather.

Any suggestions about an affordable denim jacket to start with, or should I thrift?

Also, what's a good place to look for some pins, patches, and graphic tee insp?

not a huge fan of the reeboks, still too bulky for me. for a slimmer profile with the runner look, check out the filling pieces low classic

samefags

from

reddit

type

this

and

use

the

word

"dope"

and

WDWTD'S????

If you don't want your tits to sag, just stop wearing bras. Give it a few months and they'll be round and firm as they should be.

Don't do that.

That you? You look good. Listen to and don't get too involved here. People may tell you that you dress 14 but many people who post here actually are 14. You're best off if you don't post pics and don't get too invested in all the brand hype that's going on here. Just browse to educate yourself about silhouettes and colour theory, fabric quality and such. It's probably a good idea for you to go thrifting regularly as that way you would easily find things that would suit your style, judging from your pic. It's also a great way to learn about fashion, experiencing all the different garments of varying quality and age. Educate yourself on theory, use Veeky Forums for inspo only and go thrifting, that is the recipe for finding your own fashionable style.

You need to learn to dress "more" mature. It's a spectrum between teen fashion and women's-wear.

There is one end that is dressing like a teen with all the latest trends showing as much skin as possible then on the other end of the spectrum there's wearing dresses that cover your entire legs with sweaters. You can dress a bit more mature so you do not come off as a "thot." This means not wearing several trends together in one fit and limiting them like loud clothing. Your winter pic is "okay" but just screams teen fashion. Maybe it really is your personal style but unfortunately for you, 90's fashion is the top trend of teen fashion. If you want to "improve" your fashion, all you need to do is start easing into higher end brands focusing on high quality cut and sew designs not necessarily graphics and pay more attention to color schemes for outfits rather than sticking with generic grey+light-wash jeans+trend jacket. Learning color schemes is probably the most important part about dressing well.

Get out of here. She dresses exactly like a 14 year old. There is no brand hype being recommended. She is following trends to the dot that makes her dress like a teen.

>she dresses exactly like a 14 year old
There is a surprising amount of variation in 14 year old fashion. Some dress like 90s slackers, others like princesses and many try to look like grown up women, which I am sure you know but choose to ignore. What you are trying to impose on this young woman is not a more "mature" aesthetic but simply one that you prefer. 90s inspired fashion can obviously be pulled off well if one pays attention to the quality of garments and colour theory. Which is why I agree that she should learn about these things, which is best accomplished by reading up a bit online, identifying what works well in other people's fits and most of all, going thrifting to get into contact with varying degrees of clothing quality.

>There is no brand hype being recommended
Firstly I was talking about this board in general and that really is one of the biggest problem with this board: It is filled to the brim with teenagers who buy all their clothes online, hence think of clothing in terms of brands. Secondly you yourself just told her "easing into higher end brands" is the way to go, which just showcases the same bias in your own perception of clothing. Of course she should be looking for better quality clothing, but thinking about clothing in terms of brands is not the way to go and will lead her down the same rabbithole this whole board of dysfunctional rich kids has fallen. This advice is especially bad for people who are just getting into fashion as they cannot judge the value of a piece of clothing and therefore cannot comprehend that a piece may be of good quality but still horrendously overpriced because the name of a brand or designer being attached.

Yes, there are billions of 14 year olds dressing differently but there are still "trends" of which certain styles are the most popular. You aren't "ignoring" anything by acknowledging a certain style is the top trend in teen fashion. I don't think you disagree that her outfits make her look like a teen. As she said, she wants to dress young while still young but doesn't want to be associated with "thots." I'm betting she has a choker in her wardrobe, that's how trapped in the "streetwear" look she is. What I'm saying is that the only way to move away from being associated with "thots" is to dress a bit less like one. She can maintain her 90's oversized top fit while losing the other bad trends associated with "thots" aka dressing a bit more mature.

Yes, this board is obsessed with brands because fashion moved towards streetwear of which is all about "brand hype." It's still generally true that higher end brands have better quality and more unique designs that can cater to op's desire to be loud and youthful. I think in general, they will look better than cheap forever21/urban outfitters souvenir jackets and some flames jacket from amazon. You can still thrift higher end brands or buy them second hand. I'll stick with thinking "higher end brands" are better than what she is wearing.

I'll agree that she is much better off with your advice than without it. I'll maintain that in order to get more into fashion her first step should be learning theory and getting in touch with as much clothes of varying quality and style as possible, from which understanding will follow which in turn will express itself in appreciation of high-end products and disdain for the more gaudy items that make up part of her wardrobe now. My original gripe with your comment was the fact that youth fashion trends are a very short-lived and regional thing. Where I live most 14 year old girls try dress like grown-ups and it also looks just as childish, mostly because they are 14 year olds with no understanding of fashion. She'll be much better off with higher end brand clothing, just like with all higher end clothing, than with what she wears now but in order to achieve her own mature style she must learn and practice.